<CLASSES> How do you think we should balance classes?!

• *range of quick attack 25m to 20m (reason because dexerity helps them dodge just about everything)*

Why? Isn't it enough for turtles and Cranes to slow by 90% at the beggining of every ranked battle? I get fighters and SM can resist this, but it seems completely unfair that they can't do absolutely anything once they get the debuff. Then make the slow debuff as the same range of quick attack.

• ------Class Name:Crane Hermit

----Skill or Passive name:Fan out / Master Fan out

--Current skill effect:do energy damage + slow down target

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill:

I want these 2 skills to have effect ''Increase damage when critical hit rate success'' or ''increase damage when attack from behind by x1.5''.

also Master fan out should have RP effect to increase duration of the skill.

• Class Name: Grand Chef Majin

Skill or Passive name: Spirit Drain

Things you'd like to add or change in that e in that skill: Take it back at how it was before, or probably upgrade it, being the only class able to defeat per 1 round just by absorbing EP seems cool, also, it's just EP......you have tons of pots and autopots so it definitely needs a buff.

• Why? Isn't it enough for turtles and Cranes to slow by 90% at the beggining of every ranked battle? I get fighters and SM can resist this, but it seems completely unfair that they can't do absolutely anything once they get the debuff. Then make the slow debuff as the same range of quick attack.

with movement speed boots alone it isn't. your idea make slow debuff same distance I cant agree. movement speed debuff is not a stun remember that you still can attack, a smart fighter either has movement speed boots or uses speed up as soon as they get hit by that debuff. or if they are a rare hybrid crank off a big bang attack.

turtles and cranes truly have only 1 counter to a fighter.

but hey your criticism is noted, I do have my biases towards crane, ultimate majin and darkwarrior just like you have biases towards fighters and swords, that's why we have this thread open to criticise ideas if need to.

My ideas are not full prove by any means.

• the only thing on your list I like is hesistation suggestion

you clearly love crane, hate sks, nerfing fighters only range stun ya I can see right throught that. and ultimates .... (No comment here ill let cookiemonster and mimcry talk to ya on that)

de server also needs

and dark warriors aggro uped for pve.

get defense to Taiwan and bam we are done.

peace!

• coming from a new account tells me you are afraid of your forum account getting banned no worries I'm canadain

I'm nice. (sometimes)

you did nothin wrong here as far as I can see. ur criticism is lacking compared to some others but hey I'm glad you like my hesitation suggestion.

• I'd just like to point out that Quick Attack isn't Swordsman and Hypnosis isn't Turtle Hermit. Hypnosis is Spiritualist and Quick Attack is Martial Artist. These skills are completely unaffected by whatever sub-class you choose at least in regards to how they function at base (meaning disregarding stat totals). The only way to make say Quick Attack work differently for Swordsman sub-class over Fighter sub-class is to clone the skill and add that clone to the Swordsman sub-class skills screen, which of course would break balance even more. This would give anyone choosing that sub-class an extra skill use on a skill that needed a nerf to begin with.

• I'd just like to point out that Quick Attack isn't Swordsman and Hypnosis isn't Turtle Hermit. Hypnosis is Spiritualist and Quick Attack is Martial Artist. These skills are completely unaffected by whatever sub-class you choose at least in regards to how they function at base (meaning disregarding stat totals). The only way to make say Quick Attack work differently for Swordsman sub-class over Fighter sub-class is to clone the skill and add that clone to the Swordsman sub-class skills screen, which of course would break balance even more. This would give anyone choosing that sub-class an extra skill use on a skill that needed a nerf to begin with.

and I really made the class name error

I already edited for the right

thanks for the correction

• I created a turtle just to mess with the speed restrain, and you are untouchable from martial artists. Of course some of them have energy attacks but as they are based in physical damage, the energy attacks become useless. Also after reading that I checked for a fighter to use kaioken+21%speed boots+speed buff+blitz fist and he could barely move towards me, after that i just used the turtle rod wich decreases the speed by 4 and he couldn't move. So for me the ones that needs to be nerfed are spiritualists. Or the calculation of the slow is bad.

Even tho I agree with this, this would reduce poko's selection to partys because they are the ones that give speed, but as the skill is just for the dende and nobody else, it might be really good.

• ------Class Name: Dark Warrior

----Skill or Passive name: Passive "Dragon's Champion"

--Current skill effect: Increases max LP by 2922

Increases physical defense by 989

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Would like to change it to 1121 (to the SK energy def. value)

----Skill or Passive name: Passive "EP Boost"

--Current skill effect: Increases EP by 208 (1/3 sp); Increases EP by 935 (3/3sp)

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Change it to a LP passive or Energy Critical Rate. Right now the passive is completely useless.

----Skill or Passive name: Skill "Dragon's Punishment"

--Current skill effect: Recover 491% LP when dealing damage (1/5SP) Recover 817% LP when dealing damage (5/5SP)

State damage 148% State damage 198%

758EP 1500EP

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Lower the EP cost by 500EP at all ranks. Right now, you run out of mana after 2 uses of this skill. By the way, fix it, please.

----Skill or Passive name: Skill "Demon Wave"

--Current skill effect: Energy damage: 216 (1/4SP) Energy damage: 349 (4/4SP)

115 Burn damage every 2 seconds 185 Burn damage every 2 seconds

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Maybe lower the energy damage to 300 but make it %, not just pure damage. Remove the cast time, buff burn damage by 70 at all ranks.

----Skill or Passive name: Skill "Energy Siege"

--Current skill effect: Energy damage: 354 (1/3SP) Energy damage: 605 (3/3SP)

Energy damage: 167% Energy damage: 276%

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Buff the damage by like 50% or something. It deals very little damage as of right now.

----Skill or Passive name: Skill "Dragon Strike:

--Current skill effect: Physical damage: 515 (1/4SP) Physical damage: 804 (4/4SP)

Physical damage: 238% Physical damage: 310%

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Change the skill physical damage to energy damage, so we would actually get a skill that deals good dmg on a single target that is not hellzone.

----Skill or Passive name: Skill "Cyclone"

--Current skill effect: Physical damage: 213% (1/5SP) Physical damage: 271% (5/5SP)

Hit rate decreased by 10% Hit rate decreased by 10%

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Get a knockdown on this skill. Maybe buff the hit rate debuff by 10% or so.

----Skill or Passive name: Skill "Taunt"

--Current skill effect: Taunt

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Make the skill 100% to hit.

• ------Class Name: Crane Hermit

----Skill or Passive name: ALL CC/ Sleep/ Hypnosis/ Confuse / Slows

--Current skill effect: Infinite CC loop.

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Sleep lasts WAAAY too long in pvp. Can reduce speed to 0 in a pvp match, which means I cant get close enough for any abilities. Which opens them up to casts all dots (Which do INSANE damage even without crits in a class that needs to be close to even attack) then just freeze them in place for the entire dot time. Then just rinse repeat until dead if you even live that long.

Also, the grind to level up is way too long as well. Maybe make it a little less painful. I dont mind the broken quests, but a larger XP rewards would be really good to keep people interested in leveling. Once you get to 45ish, its almost a chore to log on and level. Ive had several locals around me that quit because of the time it takes to level.

Maybe setup some level checkpoints and add some PVP gear for those, (Resistance, Success Rate, etc) like lvl 30, 45, 55, 60, and 70 for instance.

Hope this helps. THANKS!

-Nate

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!