<CLASSES> How do you think we should balance classes?!

• Please do not spread lies just to prove your point, 1 RP solid bleed (700 dmg) with 1k slash deals 6500 dmgs, not 10k.

Cranes are balanced.

It was more figure of speech, you forgot about KD skills, solid bleed and auto attack and 1k slash.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Why there is point in this when there is anti bleed accessory?

And with upgraded e.def gear, you hardly even feel bold.

Then remove kames from turtles cuz they level up fast cuz of grind...

What is next, remove life steal, because it heals SK?

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

the idea is to try make classes more even if you look on forums most complaints are at bold strike and hesiatation.

heres an idea change bold strike to physical damage, keep everthing else about the skill the same. then sks can keep there damage and humans can nerf it abit.

upside for sks it makes them more versitale now they can dish out a good physical and energy damage. humans who just used physical def to counter bold strike would get rekted by sks energy attacks and vice versa if they prepare for energy attacks, bold strike will rekt them.

upside for everyone else; you now can reduce bold strike damage without using antibleed. hmmm not sure how the community will like this but hey I'm changing my nerf to bold again haha

To gear yourself around one skill is, in my opinion, stupid. Also what makes Shadow Knights so special to get a bleed like this while Cranes, despite being their specialty, don't? I don't have as much experience with Shadow Knights as you do I'll say that, but I've seen Bold enough to know it's too powerful for a class designed to tank. Also it's like I said, Shadow Knights have plenty of other powerful options to play with. Fear, three stuns (one which is an AOE while the other is a "GET OVER HERE MAGGOT!"), Life Steal (as you said), Curse, and Hellzone Grenade. Yeah my suggestion would reduce the Shadow Knight's damage output, but it wouldn't reduce their utility capabilities.

• It does exist and there is for bleed and any other too, and you would waste con or dex or any good stats just for that?

Please....

So just add an entirely new item because you refuse to adjust the way the game intended you to? That's nonsense. I blessed you with knowledge, and you refuse to take it because you refuse to be wrong and refuse to except the fact you haven't mastered anything yet. I don't know what else to tell you other than you NEED to learn the game more or else you will just continue to fail.

• forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/10616/

There you go, solid bleed, from Miih the crane with no critics, is 8k on SK with 42% LP...

With critics, it raise to 10k or more.

Where is %LP debuff, trust me, humans are fk.ed with only solid bleed.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Iceman ().

• I test bold on humans right now with lame ass gear, 4k dmg at the best.

On humans with energy def gear from TMQ 7 ones, dmg of bold is 1-2k.

Bold is already nerfed and only what makes this skill alive is bleed, and with anti bleed out there, not really usefull.

Life steal that is physical based skill, ain't working as it should at all.

That is why SK was called physical + energy based mix and only because can't be one shoted, people cry lel.

To gear yourself around one skill is, in my opinion, stupid. Also what makes Shadow Knights so special to get a bleed like this while Cranes, despite being their specialty, don't? I don't have as much experience with Shadow Knights as you do I'll say that, but I've seen Bold enough to know it's too powerful for a class designed to tank. Also it's like I said, Shadow Knights have plenty of other powerful options to play with. Fear, three stuns (one which is an AOE while the other is a "GET OVER HERE MAGGOT!"), Life Steal (as you said), Curse, and Hellzone Grenade. Yeah my suggestion would reduce the Shadow Knight's damage output, but it wouldn't reduce their utility capabilities.

Wear Anti paral + anti fear and you have no problems vs SK's.

If bold ever get you (mostly it miss), take anti bleed to reduce bleed.

Soo if you are afraid of 3 sec stun that each time when used reduce duration, then idk...

I mean at least make DW useful and delete SK, that would be the best.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• That was a crit solid bleed, burn delt about 856~.

I'm just gonna leave this here, in the risk of being rude but,

If you know how to play, you beat cranes, specially as SK... as a crane master i know how to defeat them, and SK is probably one of the best classes to do it.

Yes, "in the risk of being rude", you call me liar, I would never do that, I would just ask to show me, maybe I didn't saw it or something.

Plus I am not saying this for SK, since I doubt I will ever play it since kids hate this class soo much that it will be unplayable soon.

I am just saying that since burn can't be countered by anything, its decrease should be reduced, if not with accessory then duration it's self.

It is lame 2 classes have soo much benefits as Crane and Karma.

I will say once again, do something with burns in general since they are too op, bring back Crane's lost in time stun and do something with karma skill lock.

Cheers mate.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Sorry I wasn't aware that Bold has already been nerfed. Still, 1-2k shouldn't be the kind of damage a DOT can have when you're not a Crane Hermit. Hell this makes Shadow Knights stand out more than Dark Warriors who also have a DOT, but got the short end of the stick. Oh, and speaking of the Turtle's Kames...

------Class Name: Turtle Hermit

----Skill or Passive name: Giant Kamehameha

--Current skill effect: Stats (at 4 SP)

Energy Damage: 988 (Damage Increased when a critical hit is successful)

Energy Damage: 500% (Damage Increased when a critical hit is successful)

Range: 35m

AOE range: 15m on 32 enemies

Cast Time: 1 second

Cooldown: 54 seconds

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Even though I'm a Turtle Hermit player and absolutely love this skill to death, I do think it deserves a slight nerf considering how powerful it is. Since normal Kamehameha takes 1 second to cast and Super Kamehameha takes 1.5 seconds to cast, I believe it would make sense for Giant Kamehameha to take 2 seconds to cast. While this wouldn't have an effect in PvE, it does cause PvP players to be more cautious when using this skill as the increased cast time will make you more vulnerable to counterattacks. This, in turn, prompts the player to make better, strategic choices rather than just pointing and clicking.

• I think the main problem with the Shadow Knight's Bold Strike is that people who encounter it won't have gotten the means to negate it's (early on) overpowered damage with a lot of CON to avoid getting 1-shot, DEX to dodge it, or antibleed to resist it. People generally only have such specialized equipment once they reach very high levels. So instead of nerfing Bold Strike directly, my personal suggestion is this:

------Class Name: Shadow Knight

----Skill Name: Bold Strike

--Current skill effect: Does 344% Energy Damage and 279% Bleed Damage every 2 seconds for 10 seconds

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Allow players to upgrade this skill every 10 levels rather than max it at 44. Lvl42 would unlock lvl2 of Bold Strike, lvl52 unlocks lvl3 of Bold Strike, and lvl62 unlocks Bold Strike's final upgrade. This won't make it as OP early on for PvPers without screwing over Shadow Knights' potential in the end-game.

Anyway, I have another suggestion.

------Class Name: Poko Priest

----Skill Name: Kami's Awakening

--Current skill effect: Raises pet's physical defense by 927, raises pet's attack speed by 40%

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Replace the defense boost with generating 400 more aggro instead. Raise the pet's attack speed by 55% instead of 40%. Combined with the Poko speed buff, this should let the pet attack 1.6x as often as before this change. This is a very much needed boost in power since their pets take forever to kill anything, and are absolute garbage at retaining any aggro. They're often nothing more than tanky luxuries. I believe by boosting the Poko's pet powers we can make the class more useful outside of just being the "speed party" class.(which is nerfed now) Obviously this is just 1 step to that goal, but I don't think an entire class overhaul is a good idea at the moment, especially when you consider the Karma buff can increase the pet's speed to a massive 95%.

• This is for all our friendly Energy Swordsman and Energy Fighter users out there.

------Class Name: Martial Artist

----Skill or Passive name: Prepare to Roar

--Current skill effect: Raises Energy Damage by 25%, Decreases Physical Defense by 20% (at 4 SP)

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Simply put, add a spendable SP that grants this buff a 30% Energy Damage boost and a 25% Physical Defense reduction exactly like Spirited Roar does with physical damage. This will allow energy skill users to utilize their energy attacks with more effectiveness, especially in PvE.

And a personal favorite of mine.

------Class Name: Fighter

----Skill or Passive name: FINAL FLASH!!!

--Current skill effect: Stats (at 4 SP)

Energy Damage: 893 (Increased when a critical hit is successful)

Energy Damage: 436%

Affects specified target & 10M in a Straight Line on 40 targets

Cast: 3 seconds

Cooldown: 16 seconds

Range: 35m

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Going to be plain simple and say that the damage of this skill needs to be increased. Considering the source material as well as the game ITSELF stating to be Vegeta's strongest attack, it triggers me that this skill is outdone by Big Bang Attack in range, damage, cast time, etc. While it would have little (if you were crazy enough to use it) to no effect in PvP, this skill would do wonders in PvE for Hybrid and Energy Fighters as it's a good, powerful ranged attack. Yeah it's not a big AOE like Big Bang Attack, but it's good for situations where you want range, power, and NOT the ability to aggro as many mobs. As for how you should increase its damage, simply adding an extra SP will do the trick. Big Bang Attack surpasses Final Flash with a 5th SP after all.

• Intro

Each class has a unique role, so its ability will be unique. I will show you some possible changes.

General Changes to All Classes

• Gloves Attribute (new): 27% (Rare) or 33% (Legendary) Hit Rate. ( All Classes )
    • Jacket, Pants, Boots Attribute (new): Can have 10% Dodge Rate ( Total: 30% max )
    • All Classes have minimum 5% Dodge Rate (even if reduced by 100% Hit Rate).
    • Make Some Stun/Paralysis/Sleep/Confusion 100% Hit Rate and only Guard (R) can block them (Can't be dodged/failed)
    • %Hit Rate (new) has all the focus attributes same as %Dodge Rate (new) for dex whit the difference of probability

Fighter

Skills:

• Fighting Mastery: 70 Strenght, 25% Dodge Rate

Items:

• Jacket, Pants, Boots Attribute (new): Can have 10% Dodge Rate ( Total: 30% max )

Results:

• 25% Dodge Rate is 1/4 chance to dodge instead use dex which make complex calculation.
    • Main role of fighter is dodging so % dodge can be increased by armours by 10% each.
    • Max 55% Dodge Rate (Cap 60% because can be extended by 5% Dragon Buff Dodge Rate)
    • Stun/Debuff/Paralisys/Confusion are failed by half of % dodge rate + default resistence (Except some see above)

Swordman

Skills:

• Passive (new): 11 Properties Max
    • Glaring Slash: 20 Properties Max

Items:

• Gloves Attribute (new): 27% (Rare) or 33% (Legendary) Hit Rate. ( All Classes )

Results:

• Example: 55% Dodge Rate - 33% Hit Rate = 22% Dodge Rate Fighter)
    • Passive + Glaring Slash: 30 ~ Properties. Those 11 Passive need to reduce damage of fighter and other classes too

Shadow Knight

Skills:

• LP Effectiveness Boost: Recover 10% LP from damage taken. ( instead 2013 LP )

Items:

• Nothing

Results:

• Main role of sk to resist many skills from any class and recover 10% LP from damage taken is a good this goal(cap 80%)

Skills:

• Passive (new): 15% Speed Attack (cap 105%)
    • Critical Univeil: 45% Hit Rate + 24% E.Crit Rate

Items:

• Nothing

Results:

• Main role of Karma is to be fast with autoattack

Ultimate

Skills:

• Spiritual Resistence: Increases status resistence by 300
    • Strength Up: 34 Con
    • Passive (new): 25% Energy Attack

Items:

• Nothing

Results:

• Main role of Buffer is his resistence

Continue....

• ------Class Name: TURTLE HERMIT and others.

--Current skill effect:
    KQONiZl.png

Turtle have "2X" (DAMAGE INCREASE WHEN A CRITICAL HIT IS SUCCESSFULL)

as with 1 you get 50% critical, with both status would get 100%.

It makes no sense for the turtle to have 2x and get only 50%

If you do this the turtle will continue a trash, but will improve, the ideal would be to increase the bonus row of these skills as the image to 75% instead of 50%

Turtle = 75% + 75% = 150% (2x on skills)

Fighter = 75% (1x)

Swordsman = no bonus (because he do not have skills with this bonus)

Plasma = 75% (1x)

Karma = no bonus (like swordsman)

etc.

if you say shit that 75% is too much, Daneos was using 100% until one of these days and nobody wants to complain about anything.

note: 50% is little and 75% dont is broken, all know.

• Then remove kames from turtles cuz they level up fast cuz of grind...

you'd be surprised who uses this logic >.>

I know I'm late but here to defend cranes by saying that with your ss, right now lp% isn't working correctly....so yeah...not sure if its just that majin lp% buff is disabled or the entire lp% calculation is messed up...but once fixed it would do less....but anyway...I just want everyone to think hard on that quote above when thinking about an antiburn accessory

Edit:

Not doing the format since it isn't a well thought idea but,

Introduce a new form of ranked battle.

(Not sure if that fits in this thread...but just throwing the idea for other to think it up I'm detail

• ------Class Name: Grand Chef Majin

----Skill or Passive name:Scent Marking (max 4/4)

--Current skill effect: increase hit rate by 216, increase dexterity by 24

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: increase hit rate by 450, increase dexterity by 48

------Class Name: Grand Chef Majin

----Skill or Passive name: Candy Beam flash

--Current skill effect: Candy , increase energy defense by 1000

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Candy, decrease energy defense by 1000

----Skill or Passive name: Gourmet Mastery Max

--Current skill effect: increases max LP by 3117, increases max EP by 2411

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Increases CON by 37 ,increases ENG by 28

----Skill or Passive name: Fountain of smell

--Current skill effect: Buff All Allies within 7 M on 5 Target, Cooldown 2 min

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Buff All Allies within 8 M on 10 Target, Cooldown 1 min

----Skill or Passive name: Giant Donkey Slash

--Current skill effect: Cast 2 sec

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Cast 1 sec

----Skill or Passive name: Defense Breath

--Current skill effect: Cooldown 1 min

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Cooldown 19 sec

----Skill or Passive name: Rising Strength
    --Current skill effect: Increases Strength by 30

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Increases Dexterity by 30

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!