<CLASSES> How do you think we should balance classes?!

• Cool Ideas, though I don't agree with the change to Candy. It might be too good, but then again, it might be the Change Chefs need to be viable in high tier PvE or even Dojo Wars

• As for the Topic of SK, the class doesn't need any changes. The class is quite easy to deal with when you gear yourself (if you're ungeared and have issues it's your problem). Maybe if you really wanted to hurt the class, Change the Destruct wave to be a much lower damage output.

Karma only need one change:

Skill name - Hesitation

Skill Effect: Target cant use skills for 23 seconds, with a huge CD RP effect.

Change to Skill: Remove the RP effect.

• I created a turtle just to mess with the speed restrain, and you are untouchable from martial artists. Of course some of them have energy attacks but as they are based in physical damage, the energy attacks become useless. Also after reading that I checked for a fighter to use kaioken+21%speed boots+speed buff+blitz fist and he could barely move towards me, after that i just used the turtle rod wich decreases the speed by 4 and he couldn't move. So for me the ones that needs to be nerfed are spiritualists. Or the calculation of the slow is bad.

Even tho I agree with this, this would reduce poko's selection to partys because they are the ones that give speed, but as the skill is just for the dende and nobody else, it might be really good.

u clearely not using speed boots

• EDIT: Removed some outdated info. Speed Restrain does indeed remove 90% speed now instead of dividing it by 90. It's my bad for not checking more recently.

------Class Name: Plasma Majin

----Skill or Passive name: Harmonious Drumbeat Harmonious_Drumbeat.png

--Current skill effect: Increases DEX by 42, reduces Skill Cooldown by 15

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Increase DEX by 45, reduce skill cooldown by 21.

Every Majin class has at least 1 vital buff. Grand Chefs have amazing defensive CON buffs, Ultimates have incredible LP% and slightly better props than Chefs, Karmas have an awesome FOCUS+critrate buff. But Plasma Majins still fail to impress. The extra DEX is just "neat" at best for most classes(except for the few that already stack DEX), and a single earring easily outdoes their cooldown. It seems a little mediocre in comparison to other Majin buffs, and since it's their only buff that lets their existence be known, I suggest buffing it slightly. They could probably use it.

------Class Name: Swordsman

----Skill or Passive name: Focused Gravity Break Focused_Gravity.png

--Current skill effect: 711 damage(1.5x from behind), 292% damage(1.5x from behind), 10 seconds cooldown

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: 944 damage(1.5x from behind), 340% damage(1.5x from behind), 12 seconds cooldown

Martial Artists, especially Swordsmen, are meant to be a mix of physical and energy damage. But right now, Focused Gravity Break is just a slower, weaker MSS with no knockdown, also hindered by a Swordman's lower energy damage + energy critrate. Even with these numbers, it should still not surpass MSS, but going physical-only will be a less obvious choice. The game should try to encourage you to use the right attack at the right time(such as an enemy having an e.defense weakness) rather than just pull out that 1 OP move over and over.

• anyways other than leo keep up the chat within the forum rules I have to admit my ideas on page 1 were quite dumb I'm revising it so it isn't a major overhaul. so I removed them for now.

I agree with you leo karma skill lock needs an over haul.

• keep in mind that every class needs to have abilities that differentiates them and makes them unique against other classes so when someone comes first and tries to choose a class he will have suspense since all the classes have potential and not make all of them essentially same thing

• -Class Name: Swordsman

-Skill or Passive name: Multiple Sword Slashes

Low Damage :(

I agree, for a class that was made to have the highest base damage in the game, his strongest attack has a long animation and it's pretty mediocre if it doesn't crit, even from behind with glaring slash, kaioken, and spirited roar stacked on. I'm hearing a lot fighters out DPS them which is just sad really coming from a time SM were dmg kings.

• keep in mind that every class needs to have abilities that differentiates them and makes them unique against other classes so when someone comes first and tries to choose a class he will have suspense since all the classes have potential and not make all of them essentially same thing

i agree with that, every class has its own ability makes it vary from other classes and has different abilites that makes it suits with PLAYER's play style.

• that will make it so OP, and we want a balanced game.

• -Class Name: Swordsman
    -Skill or Passive name: Multiple Sword Slashes

Low Damage :(

Get some good upgraded gear with crit-boosters, and don't use it's Knockdown RP if your focus is dealing damage. You'll be surprised what you can do with this versatile move at it's limit.

Anyway, time to bring some of my Martial Artist suggestions to light, a class I'm very familiar with.

------Class Name: Martial Artist

----Skill or Passive name: Final Effort Final_Effort.png

--Current skill effect: 8m range on 32 targets

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: 15m range on 32 targets

"Sorry Vegeta, Buu survived your life-sacrificing explosion because he stood 10 steps away from you." I think it's ridiculous that a stationary attack draining 1100LP from a non-LP & non-e.attack based class with the highest cast time in the game has the range of a firecracker. Also, I think it makes more sense to switch the level requirements on this move with Stronger Energy Barrage's.

----Skill or Passive name: Concentration Concentration.png

--Current skill effect: Reduces skill cooldown by 18(lvl1), 21(lvl2), 23(lvl3), 26(lvl4), 29(lvl5)

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Reduces skill cooldown by 9(lvl1), 13(lvl2), 18(lvl3), 23(lvl4), 29(lvl5)

This move at level 1 is FAR too generous, especially when you consider most sensible Martial Artists must go down to this skill anyway to max out Roar. You just put in 1SP and you get a HUGE buff letting you spam your most powerful skills far more often. Alot of 1-trick pony builds have to sacrifice very little because they can save 4SP just to leave this on lvl1, and I think we should make them sacrifice some SP if they really want to spam their most powerful moves that bad.

----Skill or Passive name: Fortitude Fortitude.png

--Current skill effect: Increases SOUL by 8(lvl1), 10(lvl2), 16(lvl3)

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Increases e.critical hitrate by 6(lvl1), 8(lvl2), 10(lvl3)

----Skill or Passive name: Might Might.png

--Current skill effect: Increases STRENGTH by 8(lvl1), 10(lvl2), 14(lvl3), 18(lvl4), 23(lvl5)

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Increases p.critical hitrate by 3(lvl1), 4(lvl2), 6(lvl3), 8(lvl4), 11(lvl5)

Both of these skills were meant to be alternatives to Spirited Roar and Prepared to Roar. But I doubt anyone will disagree when I say these skills are inferior in every way, which means the DBO devs only succeeded in creating pointless skills rather than making "alternatives". If it becomes like this, you'll deal less damage without crits and still deal slightly less damage WITH crits, but we'll at least get some people who can argue that critting more often without losing defense is worth losing higher damage. If people can argue things like that, only then can these skills actually be considered "alternatives" rather than useless fodder.

• that will make it so OP, and we want a balanced game.

never it will make op. balanced? As a turtle will kill a sk with 6 ~~ 9k e. def?

this is impossible at the moment and the class is a real trash, who plays with this garbage knows this garbage.

balance = any class can beat any class.

my weak shit kames with full +15 weapons and 100% e. crit i can did 7~~12k crit. on trash sks

an example, the way it does, for example 20k crit on a paper fighter, would become 23 ~~ 24k.

this defense are bad too, anyone who has a gear, can tank a turtle. (with good gear)

simply if it continues like this, no one will use it anymore, what good is a full role class with HIGH cooldown with low crit rate and simply having low damage and low critic? ridiculous.

• Both Fortitude and Might add up crit% of what they are. For example Fortitude adds up e.crit% and might adds up p.crit%. Giving p.critical hit rate on might wouldn't bring balance but rather give SM's and Fighters crit rate that they don't need. Also the buff shouldn't stack up with roar (if that is the way you want to balance it).

• ------Class Name: Mighty Majin

----Skill or Passive name: Critical Defense (change name :v)

--Current skill effect: buff Increases Physical Critical Hit Rate by 11 (Max)

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: buff Increases Physical Critical Hit Rate by 13 (Max)

------Class Name: Mighty Majin

----Skill or Passive name: Genocide Blast!!

--Current skill effect: Physical Damage 732, Physical Damage 347%, Cooldown 3 sec

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Physical Damage 802, Physical Damage 387%, Cooldown 2 sec

------Class Name: Mighty Majin

----Skill or Passive name: Banishing Breeze

--Current skill effect: Cooldown 37 sec

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Cooldown 30 sec

• Since SMs dmg input seems lower than it really should be, maybe change their 1.5x from back effect to 2x?

Why do people assume SM was ever a class meant to deal as much damage in a single attack? That's what Fighters and Turtles are about. One of the main differences between a Fighter and an SM is that if you survive both a Fighter's Needles, you're now fighting a severely handicapped Fighter, but once a good Swordsman gets a stun on you, they have the skills and FOCUS to dominate you continuously until either they win or until you get a lucky dodge in to stop their rampage. They're more about controlling the battlefield, so even if you cut their damage in half, any battles they would've won they'll still win. I think we should buff their PvE options a little to be more fun to play, but definitely not MSS.

simply if it continues like this, no one will use it anymore, what good is a full role class with HIGH cooldown with low crit rate and simply having low damage and low critic? ridiculous.

Just because defense is broken right now, doesn't change the fact that 2x crit damage would be broken too. Once props are fixed and defense props aren't twice as effective as attack props, you should be able to pierce people's defense alot better

Both Fortitude and Might add up crit% of what they are. For example Fortitude adds up e.crit% and might adds up p.crit%. Giving p.critical hit rate on might wouldn't bring balance but rather give SM's and Fighters crit rate that they don't need. Also the buff shouldn't stack up with roar (if that is the way you want to balance it).

I'm aware of that. Keep in mind with Might you only get 16% boosted damage if you crit, whereas with Spirited Roar you do 30% boosted damage whether you crit or not. I think losing that extra damage to crit a bit more often is a fair enough trade-off to make it a decent alternate buff, even if I'd still personally call Spirited Roar more impactful considering a DPS' job.

------Class Name: Dark Warrior

----Skill or Passive name: Powerful Roar Powerful_Taunt.png

--Current skill effect: 14m on 32 targets taunt, 11 seconds duration, 18 seconds cooldown

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: 28m range on 32 targets taunt, 14 seconds duration, 20 seconds cooldown

A Dark Warrior's designed to be ultimate PvE tank, yet a Shadow Knight is both better at damage AND drawing aggro. For parties this essentially means Dark Warriors are a pointless class. That'd be like a Dende being described as the game's most dedicated healing class, yet a Poko had better healing skills. Buffing their big taunt goes a long way, even if their low FOCUS still causes them to fail more often than a Shadow Knight.

------Class Name: Shadow Knight

----Skill or Passive name: Deception Deception.png

--Current skill effect: 35m on 32 targets taunt, 16 seconds duration, 30 seconds cooldown, decreases e.attack by 25%

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: 35m range on 32 targets taunt, 7 seconds duration, 25 seconds cooldown, decreases e.attack by 30%

Buffing a Dark Warrior's aggroing won't help anything if a Shadow Knight is good enough at it anyway. With a lesser duration the whole team will have to be alot more wary of their aggro on a boss if they choose a Shadow Knight tank over a Dark Warrior, and they'll need to fight without over relying on his taunts like they can with a DW. That said, the now lowered cooldown will still empower their main draw; Helping to farm mobs faster than a DW. (...or maybe it's being viable in PvP to you, whatever floats your boat. :P )

• Everything ++++++ except Banishing Breeze

• Pls stop, commenting whit out any meaning.

This is the first need to be done:

1 DEX = 5 Dodge Rate

1 FOCus = 10 Hit rate

What the f#$%k is this?, dont u know that FOC and DEX are antagonist stats, the must nullified one to another, this 2 stats are like STR and CON, are antagonist, so the first thing to do is to match values , like this

1DEX = 10 Dodge Rate

1FOC = 10 Hit rate

or also u can do

1DEX = 5 Dodge Rate

1FOC = 5 Hit Rate.

Make this 2 stats even in oposite side of the spectrum, This change will let us test a posible inbalnce between STR and CON.

meaning that we might add more LP to every CON point, but in order to do that that, DEX/FOC thing need to be fixed ASAP

It means tha DEX/FOC must loss the Physical damge/Energy Damage gained by this stat,

Note: Most Inbalances are made by a bad calculation of the base stats.

Think about this before relpaying, and Test it, so u guys can see the diference.

THX

• - Skill effect "Damage increases when a critical hit is successful" increases dmg by 50% instead of 100%

• That's why I said it needs to change, 50 to 100% does not change shit.

2º the turtle has this 2x in the skills then must have at least double that of the other classes, just search and read the skills.

another that as I said, the critic was nerf from 50% to 100% and nobody said anything because it was the same thing, that is, the crit of this game does not change anything.

for the lazys.
    aWgFXsR.jpg

or is this or the class will continue to be the trash that is :D

How many good turtles do you see in the game? 10? and sks ones is not 9999?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!