<CLASSES> How do you think we should balance classes?!

• As a turtle myself I must say that 100% was actually too much (I could 1 shot UD3 hard mobs who had 30k LP with 1 giant with a +8 weapon, +10 justifies it but not +8). 75% would be enough but what about the giant kame CD? Can we at least get 20 seconds off it?!

• Why do people assume SM was ever a class meant to deal as much damage in a single attack? That's what Fighters and Turtles are about.

Wrong, you clearly were never in dbo during the 50/55 cap. Fighter never had Thunder or OP crits in those days, that was just the way they buffed them because they got lazy and we shouldn't follow in those footsteps and im seeing we are in this thread. Their needles used to give bleeds and they were solely based off dodge and resistance and also solar flare decreased hit rate by 90% instead of 70%, they were very hard to hit with some DPS. Turtles, yeah they were glass canons but SM had better DPS and also turtles did not have that crit bonus. Also does it even make sense for a class with more dodge and resistance to have more DPS than a class with less and similar playstyle?

• As a turtle myself I must say that 100% was actually too much (I could 1 shot UD3 hard mobs who had 30k LP with 1 giant with a +8 weapon, +10 justifies it but not +8). 75% would be enough but what about the giant kame CD? Can we at least get 20 seconds off it?!

there is no difference lol, with these weapons you have is more than enough to kill those mobs of ud 3 that barely has 1k def. in mobs history is another, but less cd it would be good too.

• *SSJ from humans*

hit rate - increased by 20%
    dodge rate - increased by 20%
    curse resistance rate - not changed

I don't agree with that, why should a transformation increase Hit rate? Ssj need a good dodge, I think 20% it's not sufficient, it would not affect to much the player (just an opinion)

Do this "Curse resistance rate" affects the sucess/resistence rate of stunning the enemy? If yes, it needs to be higher than zero.

another that as I said, the critic was nerf from 50% to 100% and nobody said anything because it was the same thing, that is, the crit of this game does not change anything

Nobody said anything because it was a perfect update. This update made me weaker, I'm not longer killing everyone and everything in 1 hit. I loved what Daneos did

• My SSJ suggestion was too broken so please don't mind it.

• -----Class Name: Dende Priest

----Skill or Passive name: Antenna Bean

--Current skill effect: 5 sec cooldown (without rp bonus), duration 3 Sec

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: : increase cooldown to 7 sec. duration

-----Class Name: Shadow Knight

----Skill or Passive name: Intense Concentration

--Current skill effect: 25% chance to block Critical Hits at level 5

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: : decrease to 20%

• 45 sec weaken defence? u have seen the cooldown? In PvP the dende or buffer can remove it and Dont forget PvE and high floors in ccbd. yes i agree 20 min is to much.

I would suggest reduce the duration to 3 minutes.

• This was me, i'd just add that there should be a small compensation for that huge 1k slash nerf, i'm thinking increase in fan out spells duration, as their cooldowns are very long, turtles slows being far better.

• I agree with the Swordsman part

but for all skills

• ------Class Name: Spiritualist - Crane Hermit

----Skill or Passive name: Freeze

--Current skill effect: Immobilizes the target

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: It is unfair to the other classes have paralysis, confusion and stun of which they can move after the use of these skills, but the class crane hermit is obliged to stand still to immobilise the target, even if the class Majin having a confusion of area which requires them to stand as well, but have a different ability of confusion of long duration in a single target that give them an advantage in pvp. Cranes only has an ability of ''paralysis'' available and to make matters worse have to stay without moving. Please think about it, because this very unfair.

• 45 sec weaken defence? u have seen the cooldown? In PvP the dende or buffer can remove it and Dont forget PvE and high floors in ccbd. yes i agree 20 min is to much.

I would suggest reduce the duration to 3 minutes.

Okay so 45 secs may be too low, but 3 minutes may be a little high since the skill has a 15m AOE around the caster. Perhaps 1 minute and 30 seconds duration with a reduced CD and nerfed CD RP effect?

• Class Name: Dark Warrior

Skill or Passive name: Dragon's Punishment

Skill or Passive name: Demon Wave

Current skill effect: the lp drain is bugged it hits but without lp drain (in almost 12 mobs having 1100 hit rate). (Dragon's Punishment support skill)

Current skill effect: it have the s burn besides doing 795 lp damage each 2 second by using rp and don't work. (Demon Wave)

• These are bugs, not suggestions.

• this will not change for cranes, cranes do have confusion and paralysis they just need a dot active before activating.

from my experience as a crane we truly don't need a stun like the other classes inorder to win a match. If you want to learn the class better watch sendokus youtube videos and also watch idontsmurfs youtube videos they are excellent cranes to learn from

• ------Item/Stat Name: Human/Majin Armor

--Current item effect/value: Defense stat Varies

--How you wanna change that item effect or value: Despite all the cool artwork done by NTL for promoting the game and such, most armor that isn't Crafted or found in TMQs just plain suck. What I'd like to see is armor with defense values equal to that of Namekian armor, who got lucky and have better armor than Humans and Majins in terms of defense. This will allow players to go for Legendary, lvl 70 armor pieces with stats such as 34 CON or 39% anti-crit. Granted the defense will not surpass Crafted armor, but again the Legendary values will make up for the difference. This also prompts players to farm for Legendary armor so that they can get these values.

unfortunately you have to remember nameks are tanks humans are not. I don't know how players in the community (nameks and majins will feel about this)

• unfortunately you have to remember nameks are tanks humans are not. I don't know how players in the community (nameks and majins will feel about this)

Majins have the same armor values as Human, and tanks or not the difference in armor values just make them all the more useless. This is why people go for Crafted/TMQ armor if they're Human or Majin whereas Namekians have free reign over what armor they can go with.

• ------Class Name: Swordsman

----Skill or Passive name: Glaring Slash

--Current skill effect: Nivel 6: Reduces attack and defense attributes by 30, duration 00:15 seconds

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Nivel 6: Reduces attack and defense attributes by 40, duration 00:20 seconds

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!