<CLASSES> How do you think we should balance classes?!

• My suggestions are from PVE point of view.

------Class Name: Plasma Majin

----Skill or Passive name: Black Hole Beat

--Current skill effect: 6M AOE

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: I think that AOE should be increased to about 8M or 10M.

Even though damage is good still most of the people don't prefer to pick this skill in their builds because of big cast time (4 sec, without passive) and small AOE, which makes it unfair.

------Class Name: Plasma Majin

----Skill or Passive name: Super Rhythmic Trance

--Current skill effect: Damage : 434+207% (at level 4)

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: I think that damage should be increased a bit, like 534+257% or less may be.

Current damage is very very low. Even Human Extinction Attack deals more damage than this skill.

I think that this class is very underrated in terms of PVE. I would also like to suggest that skills like Anger Explosion and Homing Storm of Plasma Majins and Karma Majins have huge difference in damage even though they are same skills. But these skills can still be managed.

• I'm going to try again with this suggestion, but greatly tone it down so it feels more balanced.

------Class Name: Martial Artist/Spiritualist

----Skill or Passive name: Super Saiyan

--Current skill effect: 20% increase in physical/energy attack

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: While the recent nerf in Kaio-Ken's attack speed made SSJ better in that regard, the transformation is still outclassed in raw power. While my previous suggestion put too much of a boost to the point it would shoot down Kaio-Ken usage for Humans, I still believe that 20% is too low for a transformation. As such, I believe an increase to 25% would be a little better.

However, this all depends on how Kaio-Ken is handled in the future and if EchoSon 's skill animation suggestion is taken into consideration. Should Kaio-Ken gain a buff with, say, its crit multiplier, then I believe this boost for SSJ should be added so the transformation doesn't get killed off in usage. If not...well that's for Daneos and Mateo to decide.

• ------Class Name: Fighter

----Skill or Passive name: Instant Transmission

--Current skill effect: Lock on and teleport to any player as long as the following conditions are met:
    1: Target is not within an Ultimate Dungeon, Sky Dungeon, or Time Machine Quest. Or within a location that cannot be warped to, such as Kame House, Ranked Battle, Budokai, ect.
    2: Both the user and the target must be on the same Channel.

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: I personally think that, since this skill has very little (if any) combat use, it should be removed from Fighter and either made into a skill usable by all classes that is either obtainable with a wish to Shenron, or put on the Token Shop.

• I don't know if this is off-topic or not so feel free to delete this post if needed, but I wanted to ask the staff if they had any favorite or agreeable suggestions so far that they would be willing to share. I'd like to have some feedback on mine if anyone has to share

Hi there BlazingBarrager.

the dbog team will not comment on post on this thread openly to the public.

once we decide on good topics we will try them in future updates to test if they were good ideas or not.

regards,

dbog team

• Burning Attack does 676 Energy Damage/ 246% Energy Damage that increases when a critical hit is successful at level 69. I'm neutral about the damage increase, but it doesn't need its CD reduced since Concentration + CD Reduction RP effect makes it spamable.

• heres my updated list care to comment Boxbox updated class balance ideas

a must have remove the ability to brown box earrings! wont happen at all

Fighters nerfs:

distance of quick attack from 28m to 22m

remove dodge pot from rank and budokai uses

Swords

nerfs:

distance of quick attack from 28 to 22m

Turtles

Nerfs: remove turtle book from rank and budokai uses

Cranes

keep the same.

dont not fix thousand slashes its fine as it is right now for pvp.

Ultimate Majin

Keep the same.

Plasma Majin

buff: change black hole drumbeat when @ max sp gives 4 seconds cast keep it @ 3 secs.

Plasma nerf:

shout cooldown currently 18 seconds make increase it up to 1min 25seconds.

Karma Majin

nerf:

shout cooldown currently 18 seconds make increase it up to 1 min 25 seconds.

hesitation nerf duration when maxed currently @ 23 seconds start with this format

3 sp on skill only. 1sp hesistaion duration 4seconds cd of 1min 25 sec, 2 sp hesistaion duration 5 seconds cd 1 min 15 seconds, 3 sp hesistation 7 seconds duration cd 1min.

(good karmas can use this skill with the changes i have suggested)

Grand Chef.

I dont know enough about this class to make a fair reccommendation all i know is they need more damage.

Shadow Knights

Keep the same.

Darkwarrior

this has been well covered

they need more aggro skills for pve
    they need either more damage to dish out in pvp or make them more tanky with lots more def and health.

Dende's and Pokos

I dont know enough about this class to make a fair recommendation ill leave that to badass

• 28m is still a little too long of a range imo. I'd tone it down to, say, 25m.

Why? Because it will buff crane and turtle vs MA? Well maybe it will help against bad MAs but a good one has something up his sleeve that you'd have to nerf the range a lot more than that to make QA ineffective which ofc wouldn't be fair. Not only that, but we also rely on res/dodge against them, not just QA so if you think that will make you OP against us it won't, it will mainly hurt us against SK which we already have some trouble with.

Also turtles with RP book have a lot of options if he gets speed restrain on MA, and cranes if they land freeze on us in the middle of our dash, our character magically floats from where he started, then they just speed restrain us. Again I just don't see how it's range is OP. DPS classes deserve to get first stun for the most part since were easy to kill and I feel only OP skills should be nerfed.

• I agree with keeping Quick Attack the way it is. Wonder Majins have their own "Quick Attack"(Shout) skill which reaches 45m all across the arena and has only 18 seconds cooldown, making it useable every round, always hit first, and even have multiple uses in longer rounds. Quick Attack on the other hand is designed to always hit AFTER a 35m+ range move, giving players a good opportunity to land quick debuffs/bleeds, and if it leads to a quick kill, then it won't be available at all on the next round. If certain matchups do turn out to become impossible, we should buff the class that's having trouble.

Turtle books, autopots, senzu beans, and dodge pots should all obviously be banned in ranked/budokai. These items all give different advantages to each class. High-LP tanks become nigh unbeatable if they use senzus in combination with autopots(plus, both of these aren't equally available to every player). Yet is this truly as useful for a Turtle or Swordsman, who don't get to restore nearly as much LP, and may even get 1-shotted if the right attack crits , especially if they're going full Attack/DEX?

• The problem is that Stuns and other forms of CC don't work like they used to on retail, for exemple QA should last only about 4.2~ seconds instead of 5 against people with high amount of focus, and kidney shot ~5.9 instead of 7, same with shout, confusions, spell lock, etc............

• The problem is that Stuns and other forms of CC don't work like they used to on retail, for exemple QA should last only about 4.2~ seconds instead of 5 against people with high amount of focus, and kidney shot ~5.9 instead of 7, same with shout, confusions, spell lock, etc............

This is true, still I am not sure how much of focus did reduce stuns, I was aware that it does at least in TW.

If someone have any info about it, it would be cool to post it.

Was it 100 focus - 1 sec of CC reduce?

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!