<CLASSES> How do you think we should balance classes?!

• They already have higher def than DPS classes. That shouldn't mean that Namekians are also gifted with good, Legendary gear.

Sorry mate, but if you want the best gear with def, craft CC Black Set lvl70, it have 800 pdef for MA and 800 e def for spiritualists.

If you make DPS classes have same gear as tankers then tankers won't be tankers anymore.

Plus you can obtain high energy def gear from TMQ already and it is enough.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I dont think puttin human majin armours at namekian armour lvl defense would be fair to nameks, they are ready been nerf pretty fairly, with sucess rate and resistance being halfed for them.

my suggestion would be to increase the 400 energy def armour 620 for majins and 580 for humans this allows humans and majins to have some defense while gaining effects of legendary gear, this also still keeps nameks in the forefront of defense.

but hey this is my opinion and doesnt represent the dbog team on this matter

• human classes are meant to have crappy defense.

Humans have the highest dmg... So they have the lowest defense.

Then please tell me why is a SK one shotting us? They are supposed to have crappy attack because they're a tank but no they are also a big DPS against us humans. Giving us just a little bit more def on legendary armors wouldn't hurt much would it?

• Then please tell me why is a SK one shotting us? They are supposed to have crappy attack because they're a tank but no they are also a big DPS against us humans. Giving us just a little bit more def on legendary armors wouldn't hurt much would it?

1- People who complain about SK usually have bad armor... Most humans with +9 armor have almost no issues against bold strike, and they gear themselves against it.

2- SKs that oneshot you are usually all +15 and also back to the first point... You dont have the armor to guard it.

3- All classes, even tanks, will die to a bold strike if they arent well geared.

• I wasn't saying dende was not needed at all but just wanted say you could actually run CCBD without it, albeit slower and more difficult.

Obviously, F50 is no problem. F70 w/o dende might be impossible at the moment since tutle's slow is bugged, but it is very likely to be possible if the skill is not bugged (I actually watched a Youtube video that showed it was possible).

Sidenote: You can maintain EP by using CCBD EP potions, breaking the green cube in the middle of non-boss floors when it apears, or the Ultimate majin's EP recovery buff. I said it would be slower than you had a dende in your party because it's better not use kaioken/SSJ in the normal floors if you don't have a dende in your party. However, still, it should be possible to clear it.

Added: I just found the video. Here's the link to it.

• -----Class Name: plasma majin

----Skill or Passive name:burning rage

--Current skill effect: increases energy attack by 48

309 burn def

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: increase energy attack by 100

209 burn def

----Skill or Passive name: confusing drumbeat

--Current skill effect: confusion and increases movement speed by 15%

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: increases movement speed by 25%. or change for attack speed

----Skill or Passive name: curse reflection

--Current skill effect: reflect 515 Lp as dmg back to the target that the used to curse

-Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: recovers LP by 550 receiving a curse

----Skill or Passive name: Slowing drumbeat

--Current skill effect: cast time increased by 01:00

attacking speed descreased by 19%

-Things you'd like to add or change in that skill:

cast time increased by 02:00

attacking speed descreased by 30%

• 1- People who complain about SK usually have bad armor... Most humans with +9 armor have almost no issues against bold strike, and they gear themselves against it.

2- SKs that oneshot you are usually all +15 and also back to the first point... You dont have the armor to guard it.

3- All classes, even tanks, will die to a bold strike if they arent well geared.

Yeah, so that class is allowed to be a tank and yet kill people easily. No, it isn't like that in any MMORPG. Classes like shadow knights would be removed and would be re-worked if so many complained about it. Anti bleed makes us tank it but at a cost of many other things, plus lets say SK has like 3-4 stuns, how in the hell does this even make sense now?

• BlazingBarrager The main problem seen is that humans and majins don't have TMQ8 gear to wear in 70 cap, those are one of Humans and Majins best armors, while craft is one of Nameks which they get lvl 70, and they can get it pretty easily, not to mention I think its better than their CCBD armor but not 100% sure on that one. Btw Iceman  Badass, Humans have around 11k less base LP so even if they had the same amount of armor defense they wouldn't tank nearly as good as SKs/DW just saying.

• I dont think puttin human majin armours at namekian armour lvl defense would be fair to nameks, they are ready been nerf pretty fairly, with sucess rate and resistance being halfed for them.

my suggestion would be to increase the 400 energy def armour 620 for majins and 580 for humans this allows humans and majins to have some defense while gaining effects of legendary gear, this also still keeps nameks in the forefront of defense.

but hey this is my opinion and doesnt represent the dbog team on this matter

Fair enough. So raising the values of the armor would be viable, but not to the same level as Namekians so they can retain their tank prowess.

• I wasn't saying dende was not needed at all but just wanted say you could actually run CCBD without it, albeit slower and more difficult.

I agree it's technically possible. But obviously, this is an idiotic tactic and requires your whole team to be both overpowered and skilled at the game to pull off. People who meet those criteria would only bother doing this to show off, and wouldn't claim that "no-one ever goes SSJ/Kaioken" in effective CCBD runs.

------Class Name: Poko Priest

----Skill or Passive name: Kami's Epoch Kamis_Epoch.png

--Current skill effect: Recovers 3806LP

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Recovers 3806LP and 381 EP

As it stands now, the signature Poko healing skill costs twice as much EP as Healing Wave, has 5 times as much cooldown, less range, and when used with RP is actually weaker than Healing Wave as well. I know Pokos aren't meant to be as effective healers as Dendes, so I won't suggest an LP buff. But if we add a bit of EP healing, it'll cost less for them to use this skill on themselves, and they can help out others better as well. It won't replace the Dende's function in the CCBD either considering how this takes a massive 1066EP to cast.

• ------Class Name: Poko Priest

----Skill or Passive name:Kami's Epoch

--Current skill effect: Recovers 3806LP

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Recovers 3806LP and 381 EP

As it stands now, the signature Poko healing skill costs twice as much EP as Healing Wave, has 5 times as much cooldown, less range, and when used with RP is actually weaker than Healing Wave as well. I know Pokos aren't meant to be as effective healers as Dendes, so I won't suggest an LP buff. But if we add a bit of EP healing, it'll cost less for them to use this skill on themselves, and they can help out others better as well. It won't replace the Dende's function in the CCBD either considering how this takes a massive 1066EP to cast.

This is my opinion on this, not the DBOG Staff.

But if it ever recovers EP, then it would be healing more than it's costing.

I have Kami's Epoch on 1/4 for the reason of conserving the EP (PvP: quick 2k Self heal that doesn't rip your EP to pieces)

If it recovers 381 EP, then it will give me both 5k+ LP and 1.5K EP, meaning that I can use it whenever it doesn't have CD and I will not lose anything from using it.

Generally I like suggestions that buff the classes I play so much, but even those buffs should be somewhat balanced. Maybe making it more useful is by reducing the EP it costs massively. Maybe making max level cost around 400EP so it becomes the GO TO HEAL for Pokos instead of a Generic Healing Wave.

• Then please tell me why is a SK one shotting us? They are supposed to have crappy attack because they're a tank but no they are also a big DPS against us humans. Giving us just a little bit more def on legendary armors wouldn't hurt much would it?

alittle and alot is very hard to differentiate. blazing barriageris idea is a good strat but the defense in my opinion should not match an sk.

in general a properly geared fighter and sword should have little trouble dealing with an sk.

a smart crane and turtle with good gear and anti bleed should be able to do well.

• ------Class Name: All Races

----Skill or Passive name: Guard

--Current skill effect: Blocks incoming attacks

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: We all know this skill since we get it from TLQ2. It also happens to be the only defensive move that is shared by all classes. So why don't players invest in this skill? Well at the moment it's too luck based. 3 SP gives you a 30% chance of blocking an incoming attack, which, combined with the 50% chance to counter attack a blocked skill, is pretty low. Too low. What I suggest is bumping the chance rate to 50% (at 3 SP). This increases the odds of blocking a skill or attack and also gives you a better chance at performing a counter attack. All races and classes (saved for Swordsman, who have Scintilation that automatically blocks on the spot) would benefit from this increase as it can be the best life savor you can get in both PvE and PvP. This would also not be considered broken as you have to wait for Guard to CD (which is 8 seconds at 3 SP) as well as the existence of Guard Break RP effect.

• But if it ever recovers EP, then it would be healing more than it's costing.

If it recovers 381 EP, then it will give me both 5k+ LP and 1.5K EP, meaning that I can use it whenever it doesn't have CD and I will not lose anything from using it.

Oh no, you misunderstand. In this case, I meant a set amount of 308EP at max level(68 at lvl1, 134 at lvl2, 224 at lvl3), nothing that increases the EP you recover depending on gear or anything. That'd be absolutely ridiculous.

• You guys do realize its not just defense that makes you tanks, theres also CON, you can have 20k defense but if you have 1k LP you'll fail.

Also you guys do realize humans AND majins can get legendary level 70 CCBD armor that has 1k defense, and that Nameks level 70 legendary is around 800??? There's actually already armor that has HIGHER defense than nameks and is legendary. People have gotten it as well but you never hear of a turtle tanking like a SK in rank because they are missing the BASE LP.

• You guys do realize its not just defense that makes you tanks, theres also CON, you can have 20k defense but if you have 1k LP you'll fail.

Also you guys do realize humans AND majins can get legendary level 70 CCBD armor that has 1k defense, and that Nameks level 70 legendary is around 800??? There's actually already armor that has HIGHER defense than nameks and is legendary. People have gotten it as well but you never hear of a turtle tanking like a SK in rank because they are missing the BASE LP.

The problem with CCBD armor is that you need to box it to get the desired effects, which will either require you to donate for CP or spend a ton of zeni from other players.

• Mostly correct except the fact that you can actually go to CCBD at least up to F50 without a dende in your party. If you have a poko, F50 is just a piece of cake. Even if you don't have a poko, it is still very doable for many players. If you have one or two pokos in a speed party, I think they can clear even F70 or higher.

I knew what you intended to say but just wanted to point out what has been written above.

Yep its possible, just kinda annoying

• Oh no, you misunderstand. In this case, I meant a set amount of 308EP at max level(68 at lvl1, 134 at lvl2, 224 at lvl3), nothing that increases the EP you recover depending on gear or anything. That'd be absolutely ridiculous.

EP and LP increase (Heal) depends on your sub weapon. So Values even super low would be increased dramatically by highly +d weapons.

lvl 1 of the skill heals 682, but to me it heals a little over 2k. (Depending on my Buffs, which I usually only have mine on)

Let's say it's an average of 2082. Meaning I am getting a +1.4k Boost on all my healing, so probably gonna heal 1.7k EP when I use it (with EP cost to use skill... making it a general 700EP heal)

I haven't come across ANY healing skill in the game and realized that it was a set amount, which is why I questioned the suggestion.

If there is a way to make it a Static Heal that doesn't get effected, then I still think reducing it's EP cost is a better solution, because as a poko, you're constantly losing huge EP buffing your team (in a party we're talking ATM), that can be a NECESSARY heal, a Speed Buff, or even just a regular rebuff.

+308 EP to a player would probably mean 1-2 skills, while -1k EP on me means 2-3 less Speed Boosts.

If you want this skill to be buffed, a really powerful buff for the skill (but also deadly) is making it give 100 RP only on 4/4... which basically mean you're sacrificing 1k EP for 1 RP ball.

This is my opinion on it at least :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!