<CLASSES> How do you think we should balance classes?!

• Basically, I only agree with you where you said that "karmas should have skill lock nerfed", everything else..... NO, just no lol. Removing % crits?!?!? are you crazy, how will MA ever defeat sks then LOL. Also, bleed was shit for fighters and you want to bring it back? HELL NO lmao.

• without high critics fight will be longer and more skill will be required for win not just press a button,also bleed of sk need be nerfed too...or stay at is it and give us a lot more LP for all classes.anyway i m not crazy you was know that in original dbo pre patch that items wasnt exist?that human was have with very good gear 4,8k lp?and sk 12k?and good MA was compete against sk without put on items for fight only sk?ill say a lot of people almost all here talk and dont understand things because know only bad dbo,not the good korean one

oh and also fighter isnt suppose to do all those damage,fighter is a dodger,should have medium dps but should be hitted 1 time out of 3.sm should have the higher dps ingame single target,crane well is a dotter and honestly idk how they are here but i think they need lost in time back,and turtle should have the best aoe dps.namek warrior should have SK a hughe nerf and DW a hughe boost.For dragon clan badass explained better of me.Ki majin should have theyr dmg up same might majin and spin should have 8 sec cooldown with rp.if those changhe will be maked we will see again colorful party

• I just saw some saying /no critic and stuff.

How can you kill any tanker without critic?

I played a versions and when fighters WERE SHIT with bleed needles and what ever.

When everyone geared with con since they didn't even know about other stats.

I don't want to go any more off-topic and I am sorry to posting this here, won't do anymore, soo post here how you would make balance, and DBOG Staff will decide what will be taken and what not.

PS: Some of you edit your posts with comma, and make it readable. Don't expect someone read your wall of text like that.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• because you wasnt know how to gear properly then...you was need STR and P attack...best gear for human MA was Mudasa jacket lvl 55 rare with 5 STR,pants level 48 excelent with 5 STR ,boots tmq 2 legendary level 50 with 19 p attack,gloves mudasa level 55 5 p crit 30 p attak 5 str and subweapon of shenron with 28 p attack 3 p crit and 5 str....i can tell that i see everyone being competitive with others.and u lay when you say "sk was always like that" because at that time sk was "meatbag" they was do little damage but was be able to be competitive thanks to theyr high def and knokdowns...sk wasnt always like now,as you say...and i already tell how i will make the balance,is you that everytime someone write nerf sk pop up and try convince other that sk isnt overpowered that ofc isnt true

• because you wasnt know how to gear properly then...you was need STR and P attack...best gear for human MA was Mudasa jacket lvl 55 rare with 5 STR,pants level 48 excelent with 5 STR ,boots tmq 2 legendary level 50 with 19 p attack,gloves mudasa level 55 5 p crit 30 p attak 5 str and subweapon of shenron with 28 p attack 3 p crit and 5 str....i can tell that i see everyone being competitive with others.and u lay when you say "sk was always like that" because at that time sk was "meatbag" they was do little damage but was be able to be competitive thanks to theyr high def and knokdowns...sk wasnt always like now,as you say...and i already tell how i will make the balance,is you that everytime someone write nerf sk pop up and try convince other that sk isnt overpowered that ofc isnt true

Sorry I didn't understand a word you said.

• TonyEffe These guys just don't know history. When Fighters were known for dodging and SM was the one for high DPS. Some of these guys on this thread are even saying SM isn't meant to have as high DPS as FIghter and that Fighter was meant for it. It's clear most these players on this thread didn't play KR and possibly just 70 cap, they're so used to just one shotting in PvP and right clicking everything in PvE, so they don't know what we mean when we say to rework the PvP/PvE. SK isn't even meant to be full energy, he's meant to use Physical and Energy, although yeah he KINDA did before life steal got nerfed but I mean actual attacks like they have (Slash and Cleave), and not a DoT that also heals you based off Phy def (Possibly the only debuff based off def, wtf were they thinking? And Iceman you want this back?). This is what we mean by reworking classes and it's honestly not that hard if Daneos plays the game and starts from 38 cap in OB, then we all help him balance it then go onto 50 cap, balance it then onto 55 cap, and so forth.

• Please keep it civil :P

Disclaimer; personal opinion (Honestly... every sentence I'll say in this thread follows my opinion rather than the team's :/ )

Since I don't want to go away from what this thread is actually about... I'll just go ahead and make a suggestion for a class I know best.

1--------------

-----Class Name: Dende Priest

----Skill or Passive name: Kami's Energy

--Current skill effect: 3/3 Eng Atk +86, Energy Crit +20%, Cooldown 1 minute, Duration 20 seconds (SELF CAST)

this skill only helps AoE Dende, which is something you wont ever see... it's so rare and this skill is no longer an ESSENTIAL PART of the build.

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: 3/3 Successrate +86, Hitrate +10%

This used to be good for AoE Dendes... sadly that didn't stay the same.

2---------------

-----Class Name: Dende Priest

----Skill or Passive name: Increase Resistance.

--Current skill effect: +302 Resistance Rate

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: + 302 Successrate.

This resist increase that they have is horrible. It's the difference between resisting 5/50 and 8/50 hits.

Since I dont see Dendes getting a resist buff, buffing their success is a much better outlet.

Dendes have trouble landing hits against classes they shouldn't have issues hitting at all, so I find this buff very beneficial.

I didn't even try to make it broken by giving them the benefit of the doubt and making the buff give 1.5x or 2x the resist it gives (kinda like how necklaces and such work).

• at the start the game sas good Balanced except healer that get fixed

Um...no offense, but it's hard to understand what you're talking about. I'm guessing English isn't your first language?

Anyway, to keep on topic.

------Class Name: Turtle Hermit

----Skill or Passive name: Spirit Rod

--Current skill effect: Deals x% Energy Damage, Movement Speed decreased by 4, 45m Range, 6m AOE

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: One of the Turtle Hermit's downsides is that only one skill in their possession makes good use of their sub-weapon, and that's Giant Kamehameha. Aside from that (and maybe Turtle Rod Impale depending on your view of the skill), none of the Turtle Hermit's skills that use their sub-weapon are good in the damage department. This is especially dangerous given Giant Kame's 54 second CD as well as Super Kamehameha being calculated by gloves and Consecutive Disk requiring good timing due to its startup lag as Turtles are frail and one good shot can kill them. Thus, I suggest buffing the last attack skill that can be unlocked: Spirit Rod. This skill has fairly nifty traits: quick execution, movement speed reduction, 6m AOE, and 45m range. It's damage, though, sucks. At max SP this skill deals 228% Energy Damage, which isn't a lot. My suggestion would be to buff up the damage, but not too much as to make it lose its utility status. It could possibly go as...

1 SP: 190%

2 SP: 198%

3 SP: 220%

4 SP: 234%

5 SP: 260%

With this, it should offer a decent attack for a Turtle Hermit to work with in case its top three options are unavailable.

• i got autocorrect on forum and since im at work i dont read 2 times what i write lol

anyway i say when dbo open was balanced at the start,just healer was have some problem,but other class was kinda ok.patch after patch the game changhe a lot of balance,added % item,changhe skill tree,add speed and the very good balance that the game was have die.so people wasnt play more and the game die.dbo kr was the first to get patch,dbo tw after some mounth get exactly the same patch.dbo was good and balanced only in level 55 cap,as many players who play that patch say,who say different way is because dont play at that time,othervise they will think it the same

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!