Less english

• Unfortunately that is not possible. All of the actual text inside the pop ups and dialogues are under control (didn't mean it in an evil way) of the translation team. Its not something that regular players or modders can meddle with. If the translators where to do what you just asked, every single dbo player will have that apply'd. And as you probably already know it is priority that we get the game to be 100% english.

• Unfortunately that is not possible. All of the actual text inside the pop ups and dialogues are under control (didn't mean it in an evil way) of the translation team. Its not something that regular players or modders can meddle with. If the translators where to do what you just asked, every single dbo player will have that apply'd. And as you probably already know it is priority that we get the game to be 100% english.

Actually you can ask Aru to give you the file which includes all you need to translate everything. He gave me the file last year but I got bored so yeah. Plenty of work to do for 1 guy to translate it all.
    Or you can unpacked everything and gather all untranslated text which would take a lot of time.

• Actually you can ask Aru to give you the file which includes all you need to translate everything. He gave me the file last year but I got bored so yeah. Plenty of work to do for 1 guy to translate it all.
    Or you can unpacked everything and gather all untranslated text which would take a lot of time.

Its not that. It is just that there is only 1 server in which there are quests. You can't have a single server where people can have seperate languages unless Danny adds a chinese option.

• But there useto be english patches. Why there can't be a chineese patch ?

Because english an international language that 80% of the world population can understand. Now tell me, how many dutch people do you know who can speak chinese? germans? Br's? japanese? french? arabs? Thought so. It takes a very long time to create an entirely new patch.

• i dont really know.. but maybe you can use the old patch and patch0 from tw client, some of the content of the game may be in chinese in thoses files...
    the other option is once you rewrite the files, the game does not work and you will need to reinstall the game.

Make a whole new patch is simply not posible, to much efort and time. And remember that this is a server made for fans

• i dont really know.. but maybe you can use the old patch and patch0 from tw client, some of the content of the game may be in chinese in thoses files...
    the other option is once you rewrite the files, the game does not work and you will need to reinstall the game.

Make a whole new patch is simply not posible, to much efort and time. And remember that this is a server made for fans

You guys still dont get it lol. The current server only sees one patch as ´´updated´´ right now. All other patches it will just wont accept and it will eventually auto update to the latest patch.

It worked, thanks mate you made my day <3

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!