*MOVED* MODDING TEAM RECRUITMENT

• This thread has been moved to another user.

DRAGONBALL ONLINE GLOBAL MODDER RECRUITMENT

Hello

My name is FutureGogeta and i am assembling a team of modders for this game. We are looking

for people who have decent experience with modding DragonBall Online Global. The reason i am creating this team is because i think that players can create mods much easier if they work together. And also because i know it will be fun if you are together with lots of people who like the same thing that you like. Here are the things we expect from you:

-How good is your english?

Decent doesn't mean you have to be a pro at it. Just enough to have a conversation

with other team members will be enough.

-How good are you at navigating trough the game files?

You have to know how to navigate trough the game files and how to replace and swap files.

-How cooperative are you?

This is a team and that means we have to work together sometimes. We are also

going to interact with each other a lot because when you get recruited you will get

the content creator role in the DBOG Modding Team server on Discord, which means

you will get access to things that regular members won't have.

-How old are you?

In order to prevent some problems in the future we only recruit members that

are age 17 and above.

-How active are you?

You have to be active on the Discord chat for at least 1 hour a day.

If you would like to join our team, post a reply on this thread with answers to the questions

asked above. Good luck!

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/10627/

• -How good is your english?

Speak perfect English.

Can sort, search and pick through the files at a moderate and through speed.

what ever gets the end goal completed is what i think

-How old are you?

-How active are you?

on every day for at least 6 to 8 hours minimum.

• How good is your English?
    I speak English Fluently.

How good are you at navigating trough the game files?

I thoroughly navigate through game files to ensure that files are sorted and are without errors whether using basic programs or through coding.

How cooperative are you?

Whatever gets the work done properly is fine by me.

How old are you?How active are you?

How active are you?

10 - 12 hours daily

• -How good is your english?

I'm fluent in English.

Decent.

I like to help out others in need and work with others toward modding goals although I also enjoy working alone on things sometimes too.

-How old are you?

-How active are you?

Most hours of the day.

• How good is your english?

Very good.

How good are you at navigating trough the game files?

SFX - BGM Files Editor : Edit it, change it, and Create my own SFX - BGM.

Sound Mixer : Edit it and improve: Quality, Hz, and the Type.

How cooperative are you?

Most of time i work solo sometimes with my friends, and the cooperative is complete my project in pro way.

How old are you?

How active are you?

4~6 Hours per day.

• How good is your english?

Perfect, it's my native language.

How good are you at navigating through the game files?

Decent. I just scroll through the files, extract *.pak 's, and edit models and textures.

How cooperative are you?

I'm pretty cooperative, though i won't do anything unnecessary or unneeded.

How old are you?

How active are you?

I'm active on discord for 3 to 4 hours. I'm probably on discord as you read this. ProdUnversed#6584

• Hello, you have been accepted into the team. Please send me a message on discord so i can add you to the server.

• I really like the idea to assemble a team, especially looking at the border of dogis and other textures after the original server has closed, too bad I neither have the time nor the skil.

Since I like to play around switching files but don't have any experiences in Modeling/Editing like you, do you happen to know a software to preview the .dds files as 3d-model?

So far I only found the .ddf viewer beta 0.1 from a Grand theft auto site but that either doesn't work or I do something wrong.

Sorry if I am off-topicing your thread, but If you have a programm and it is posted here I think the community can benefit from it and indirectly your team if the community gets more lively and there are more incitements.

• I really like the idea to assemble a team, especially looking at the border of dogis and other textures after the original server has closed, too bad I neither have the time nor the skil.

Since I like to play around switching files but don't have any experiences in Modeling/Editing like you, do you happen to know a software to preview the .dds files as 3d-model?

So far I only found the .ddf viewer beta 0.1 from a Grand theft auto site but that either doesn't work or I do something wrong.

Sorry if I am off-topicing your thread, but If you have a programm and it is posted here I think the community can benefit from it and indirectly your team if the community gets more lively and there are more incitements.

DDS files are texture files and not 3ds files. I am working on a program that lets the user edit 3d models and animations specifically made for dbo. It is not finished yet but when it is, i will only release it to the members in my team though. You got enough skill to join, and your latest mods have shown it pretty clear that you have amazing creative skills. Sorry that i am answering this post a month later, i never got a notification and i just looked at this thread.

:dpeace:

• DDS files are texture files and not 3ds files. I am working on a program that lets the user edit 3d models and animations specifically made for dbo. It is not finished yet but when it is, i will only release it to the members in my team though. You got enough skill to join, and your latest mods have shown it pretty clear that you have amazing creative skills. Sorry that i am answering this post a month later, i never got a notification and i just looked at this thread.

Nps and thanks for the information. Too bad I hoped there already was a programm^^ Yeah if you write someting on your own it is understandable. Thanks again for the compliment, still my work doesn't give me the time. I haven't had time to log in dbo since sunday, so I would just be the guy who asks questions from time to time and whom you can't give parts of projects cause he would need decades for even starting it and I can't come online once a day.

• Nps and thanks for the information. Too bad I hoped there already was a programm^^ Yeah if you write someting on your own it is understandable. Thanks again for the compliment, still my work doesn't give me the time. I haven't had time to log in dbo since sunday, so I would just be the guy who asks questions from time to time and whom you can't give parts of projects cause he would need decades for even starting it and I can't come online once a day.

All of those inconsistencies won't be a factor at all. I would gladly like to make some exceptions for you. I do need all the help i can get with working on that tool after all.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!