Soo what do you guys think about the DBO moderation team?

• Soo.....yeah what do you guys think about all the moderators?
    Like do you guys think they're doing a good job? Do you prefer one of them in particular?
    Leave a thought regarding the subject :D"

(before some smart ass comes here to say something like "none of your business or what do you care NEEERDDD!!". I honestly don't care that much soo.. chill :D" , someone brought it to my attention and since it seemed like some constructive feedback/criticism/trash could've come out of it I thought ......why not ask the peeps)

• I welcome any feed back about my job as a mod

its open.

I don't mind critism even if ya call me names (As long as its not racist / sexist. religious, towards me I don't mind it.) just to it to me thou cause I don't speak for all moderators or other dbog staff on this issue thou so please be mindful of that.

also I forgot theres a rule about spreading slander or harassing moderators or calling them names so be mindful of that

• the feed back for the moderators have been positive which is great to see

I would like to note we do accept negative feedback as well. As long as it in a calm presented manner that doesn't violate the forum rules.

negative feed back allows use to make improvements :)

like for instance if you feel we need more ingame events feel free to post in here I will be reading.

If you don't feel comfortable posting negative comments in here you can message me directly and I will do our best to mediate any situation. I will keep these conversations private unless I have permission from you to pass the conversation on to appropriate dbog team staff.

In general all moderators are approachable.

I should also mention you have a complaint against another player for breaking in game policies or forum policies I recommend using the ticket system https://forum.dboglobal.to/tic…tem/index.php?ticket-add/ as these tend to get answered quickly.

regards

dbog team.

• I have 0 problem with mods, one GM in particular who jails for random swearing like "f*ck that" however...

The only thing i don't get is why would a mod be allowed to be using something he bug abused in order to get it, while some people get stripped for buying gears ? We are all equal as far as i'm concerned.

So why strip +15 but not remove dogi stats which got bug abused ?

• Eh, finally a little bit of recognition for our beloved moderators!

They are absolute, they are unique and form an adorable team. They are always honest, and they always try to help us in any way. They are well prepared, they are careful and certainly also to help our devs to have more freedom in their work. I give my gratitude to their passion and much work to keep this community in a good way. I love them as they are our older brothers and I hope that this thing will continue to endure!

This is my opinion, thank you for reading my comment. :saint:

• I have 0 problem with mods, one GM in particular who jails for random swearing like "f*ck that" however...

The only thing i don't get is why would a mod be allowed to be using something he bug abused in order to get it, while some people get stripped for buying gears ? We are all equal as far as i'm concerned.

You right

Hello, if your gear was deleted it's because you bought for real money the gear and the seller got in touch with us because you wanted to get your money back.

Therefore you lost the gear because they caught you.

And if you mean me accesory with 10 crit rate, what does that have to do with being a moderator?

Regards

• Hello, if your gear was deleted it's because you bought for real money the gear and the seller got in touch with us because you wanted to get your money back.

Therefore you lost the gear because they caught you.

And if you mean me accesory with 10 crit rate, what does that have to do with being a moderator?

Regards

Yeah i got "caught" buying +15 gears, but didn't you buy yours aswell ? only difference being that you didn't get caught~

You being a mod while being a bug abuser is something i see as being a problem.

You, like anyone else who has absurdly high dogi bonuses, knew that there was a bug, and you abused it.

Unlike +15 gears, these dogi stats are not duplicated, and should be easy to remove, which is why i'm talking about this problem, it gives a very unfair advantage to mediocre players, and everyone agrees with me on this, pretty sure that if there was a poll about this matter, it would be a big yes to removing these stats that you, and few other players bug abused to get.

• +1000000 sendoku does have a point ☝️ it should be removed or otherwise he's abusing a bug

• You're right and I understand you but we are in PoB Server, doest matter. And we cant delete thats bugs items because we dont know who they have and who do not.
    But as I said, it has nothing to do with being a Moderator. I've had it for months ago.

• My Thoughts about my co-Moderators / GMs / CM /Admin

Daneos- He's a fun person, he's very serious when it comes to work, but he's really funny at the same time. Overall a Great person and a good role model to the community.

Aru- He's the most funniest, Kindest man I have ever met on the internet xD He's GIFs are very accurate :dtitter:. He's indeed The best Community Manager there is, and none can replace him. (in my Opinion) :dtongue:

GokUsama- He's OP and a great leader to his team. He sometimes go " Kill that Kill this!" in game which is really funny.

Tempest- He's the most quiet and serious person i've met, but whenever he makes Jokes he's hilarious Haha, He deos his Job decently, professionally and fairly. I can say that I need to learn from him.

EsDeath- She's funny and very broad, I always see her as Erza Scarlet from Fairytail :comcom1: Which is amazing

Kirito-
    He's an amazing guy. He does his job very well.

BoomBoxBob-
    he's funny and a very calm person.

Hardlock-
    Is actually very cute when he tries to speak in english :dtitter: I'm not saying that he's not good at it but it's just amazing that he tries his best to help the community.

Shii- He's very dedicated and very good.

Nanashi- He's a good guy

And
    Me- I don't really know what to say :dcry: can you guys say something about me? I would appreciate the comments/ criticisms and all as it is required for me to improve. Thank you

Note:
    This post is all based on my personal opinions and not from DBOG team.
    Regards:dpeace:

• Hello ^_^ i am new to the website and the game!

I love the idea of people working hard to help this project survive but i am worried that the staff members are aloud to have and use bugged or cheated items? That seems very largely unfair to everyone and shows that the protect isn't taken seriously if they allow staff to have abusive things like this?

In my experience from other MMO games. If an item or piece of armor was altered or glitched then it was removed regardless. This was to protect the game and playerbase. If a staff member who we are supposed to trust is aloud to keep and use one isn't that abuse of power or position.

Sorry for my first post to be not nice. Just my views as a newcomer joining

• Well Kuromi since you put a nice detail Information about your workers xD it seems you really care about you team mates and that what i like about you i think you would be the best mod in the dbog team :D

• I don't have a problem with the MODS they're great but one particular GM is cancerous with abusing his power daneos should really screen these guys before hiring them

I'd just like to tell you that no one is being cancerous or Abusing their rights/powers, We are all basically doing our jobs accordingly and appropriately and in the right manner. The rules are simple, if a user doesn't want to get in trouble, then they better behave and not break any rules. I hope you get my point.

Regards,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!