Buff tab fix idea?

• Yo giuys this might have been talked over or created somewhere in these forums threads meh soo if this has been said by some other players mod if you dont mind just delete this thread cause i am lazy to do searching and such for something this small idea...

ANYWAY lets start this

if i am not mistaken the max buff is like 12-15 and for some skill they need to take buff spot just to be able to use those skills and thats kinda stupid i would say...

say like this ultimate majin gets full buff from them self and some other reach the max so then they want to use the spinning skill that needs to be on buff spot and makes the player have to remove 1 buff for it ... like for real whats the point of that ?? its like 1 attack skill that should make ultimate a bit balanced when it comes to dmg gets no chance cause ultimate is known at being weak with dmg ... but yeah i hope you see the point before i talk more shit lol

Soo my idea is why not make those atk skill who needs buff spot to be on debuff spot or a new tab or something where the atk skill get the chances to be used without getting stop instant like currently now we got 2 tabs for debuff and buffs and dont forget for the lp auto pot or exp buff or whatever that gets to debuff spot

having atk skill that fails cause of max buff is just bullshit waste of sp ofc a skill is meant to hit or fail on the enemies not on yourself.. soo yeah i hope this is something daneos should think about in ob

thus far thx for me and i accept ya haters who is against this since idc about ya problems i just come with small idea

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!