Bleeding dmg for fighter, new skills

• Fighter class needs the bleeding damage like had once on TW! Especially to fight against nameks with 20k of LP...

About new skills, I think is impossible to create new ones, at least right now, so it's a great idea to "borrow" some skills from one class to another, for example:
    Big bang attack and final flash(Fighter quests), add those on Turtles and Cranes, and physical attacks they have add on fighters and swords, it would be very cool have more skills to test!

• Well you are aware that those skills are based on sub weapons soo I think, it will never be added, the way you want.

About fighters with bleed, they already dealing high critics and have epic dmg with speed (thunder).

I think fighters are fine as they are now.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Yeah, I know that, but maybe there may be possible if you modify those skills, I don't know, just an a idea!
    About bleeding dmg, I agree about critics dmgs they are dealing, but if you fight a namek, with 20k of LP, is almost impossible to win, fighters need bleeding for balance.

• Yeah, I know that, but maybe there may be possible if you modify those skills, I don't know, just an a idea!
    About bleeding dmg, I agree about critics dmgs they are dealing, but if you fight a namek, with 20k of LP, is almost impossible to win, fighters need bleeding for balance.

Fighters have dodge rate and resistance and with resistance + dex gear are hard to kill.

With 2 stuns and needles, it is really easy to spam them and kill namek, still like I said, they are speed class too.

If we would add fighters bleed and keep critic increase on dmg, it would break the balance, since fighters right now are really good in pvp.

Tell me, if you can't hit them with hit rate skills, stop them with success rate skills (most of them will fail), what is left is to tank their needles and pray that some of stuns and other debuffs work and if you are SK, you pray that bold hits them, even tho with full anti bleed it is only base dmg that fighter can survive.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I have to say fighters need needles to stay as is.

they are a quick damage short range dps class in general.

the bleed change would completely nerf this skill. especially if the opponent has anti bleed. I'm sorry I cannot support you on this.

in general I think quick attack needs either a distance change (reduced) or the stun turned to paralysis but I covered that with good points in the balance thread and wont touch on it here.

what you are suggesting to fighters is like taking away bold strike to sks to be honest we all know that is not going to happen.

• Tanks are easy to kill it's all about your build gear weapons accessories soo if you struggle to kill a tank that means you suck at it but that something you can work with and also I am on the mod side with this fighters are just op with the crit rate they don't need any changes if they gotta be changed then I would say that fighters needs nerf on the crit rate is soo op but yeah they are dps class soo I don't see the point on giving them buff ... When they actually need nerf

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!