Greetings fellow warriors

• Hello guys my name is Yasuno! I hail from Los Angeles California and I've been in love with this game since the Korea beta back in 2010.

I am 24 and I will be leaving for japan next October for about 6 months so I am super excited for that! I enjoy playing sports, watching cartoons and Anime, reading books and manga, and gaming it up on my super PC. I've gotten to play a lot of MMOs over the years especially MMOs from overseas (B&S, DBO, MFO, DFO, Closers, PSO2, etc..) So I got a good amount of fun under my belt. My Favorite Anime is Kuroko No Basuke (Aomine all the way). But I love SAO, Log Horizon, Akame Ga Kill, Irregular at Magic High School, Eyeshield 21, Slam Dunk, Ace of Diamond, Nisekoi, Major!, Card Captors, DBZ, Naruto, and the list goes on.

I love food with a passion especially Sushi! I can eat that stuff all day #MercuryPoisonFTW. Love Mexican food and snacks lol.

I just switched my Major to Computer Engineering! So I am pretty stoked about the future with this degree since I love video games so much.
    I really want to get into the gaming world from a work perspective. I would love to also create the ultimate MMO where people can immerse themselves into the game! This may be a long shot, but I will never know until I try. I hope that one day I can get good enough and grab some friends and colleagues and make a awesome MMO game with a VR stuff (Maybe I watch too much sword art online).

Mostly games I will play on consoles are Sports, RPG, and Fighting/beat em up. But I am down to try about anything gaming wise (except horror games). But anyways I think I've talked enough and I cannot wait to become friends with you guys and go on a journey of a lifetime in DBO! Hope to hear from all you soon and again it is a pleasure to meet you all!

• Welcome my friend. I too love watching anime and playing video games. Dragonball (Z and GT included) are my favorite animes. I watch them more then any other (Mainly Z). Obviously my favorite character is Vegetto (Vegito etc). I'm here like everyone else, hoping to play the game when it comes back. I didn't really get the chance to play it long before it shut down. I played it for about 2 1/2 months before it shut down which bummed me out. I don't really know a lot about it since I didn't get to play for long. Hopefully when it get's up and running, I can find folks to join with in-game, make/join a guild etc. Other then that, I look forward to seeing everyone in the game. Until then, lets keep an open-eye out for it~

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!