Charge RP while FLYING?

• Hello its me Tomekai again,

I know that charging RP in the air isn't a main priority but if it could be done, it would be amazing.

if ur still not with me on this,.............for example

ok u gotta fly 2.5k across the map and u have to kill a ultra or something like that, and when u fly there.....there is a lot of mobs, so now u have to find a safe place on the ground to charge and then attack,,,,,.......or if we could, we would charge in the air and be ready when we touch ground? right? Image result for DBZ Charging Pose in the air

• Or be strong and take them all in once? like isnt that a option to kill a mob group?

after all you do gain rp from them hitting you faster then you take your time power up just for someone kill steal it infront of you out of nowhere huh....

well i wont stop your dream lets see if daneos accept this in ob if there is ever going to be one o.o who knows

• Or be strong and take them all in once? like isnt that a option to kill a mob group?

after all you do gain rp from them hitting you faster then you take your time power up just for someone kill steal it infront of you out of nowhere huh....

well i wont stop your dream lets see if daneos accept this in ob if there is ever going to be one o.o who knows

Not every1 is pro ._.

• I have come across many ppl in my travels on DBO and ive seen ppl talking about this a lot

I am here not for myself, but on behalf of all the others that share not just my dreams but all dreams

of DBO.

Thx for Commenting

• No need for that and if you want fast RP, just buy RP pots and you will get full RP in few seconds.

Plus most of charging animations are made for ground.

If you check out +15 charge, animation is "Ground destroying" with charge, in air it would look weird.

Sorry mate but I don't think this should be added.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I totally understand what ur saying, I think there could be two sets of aura animations.

1 on the ground with the ground cracking and another set for flying which will only show arua in a oval like shape

it could be done if the work was put in to it

• I totally understand what ur saying, I think there could be two sets of aura animations.

1 on the ground with the ground cracking and another set for flying which will only show arua in a oval like shape

it could be done if the work was put in to it

If by any chance we would decide to do that, we would need to recruit animator to animated those auras.

As of now, we do not need that and I think we don't need that at all since we do not have air combat.

Most of combats are limited on ground, if we don't count HTB's, aka Super Rage Combos.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• If by any chance we would decide to do that, we would need to recruit animator to animated those auras.

As of now, we do not need that and I think we don't need that at all since we do not have air combat.

Most of combats are limited on ground, if we don't count HTB's, aka Super Rage Combos.

I think the normal ground animations would look cool in the air too, the only thing that might be needed is a floating animation

• I think the normal ground animations would look cool in the air too, the only thing that might be needed is a floating animation

Ground animation, I think that if you ever charge near edge of korrin plat arena, ground would show up, cracking one.

Soo I think it wouldn't be cool to see that in air tho, but I am sure many bugs would happen too.

In my eyes, it isn't that necessary, but in future when game is working 100%, if devs are bored or something and if they want it, they might decide to work on this stuffs.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Thank you all for your comments, like I said before, I know this isn't a main priority but

it would be more of a visual satisfaction for all, if you could charge in the air.

and I don't think bugs would be a problem because we don't have bugs charging on the ground

so we shouldn't have bugs charging in the air.....till next time.

your friendly DBO Player- TomekaiImage result for Goku with a beard

• I put in a suggestion just like this on a while back you also shot it down(not complaining) but then you agreed to a post about how the game mechanics are set up for fighting in the air but in a since isn't charging a part of fighting?

• I put in a suggestion just like this on a while back you also shot it down(not complaining) but then you agreed to a post about how the game mechanics are set up for fighting in the air but in a since isn't charging a part of fighting?

Everything in game is made to apply on ground fights.

If we want to add this and air fight, we should change a lot of things in-game.

Like, dungeons/TMQ (people would want to fight Vegeta in Oozaru form in air too).

Sorry but I just don't like and I think it isn't needed to be added.

You may like it or not, but that is what I think.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• I like the Idea of fighting mid air but, that's a little off track from what this thread is about

I just simply would like to see charging mid air that's it,

yes I know about the pots, yes I know about the ground cracking, that's why there should be 2 sets of charging animations

and like the iceman said its really up to the devs on this one........Till Next Time

Your Friendly DBO Player- TomekaiImage result for goku with a beard

• I remember the day when developers released fly passive and all fat majins were flying everywhere xD

anyway to make a flying rp effect it is enough use some effects already in files like kaioken or ssj just change color and implement it when Z is pressed it also check if character is in the air state if it is true then it will show else to not confuse them with kaioken or ssj make them a bit bigger those option probably are in the code.

To me it doesn't change nothing so i dont say im agree or not...anyway ....good luck xd

• there are a lot of incomplete things in dbo, and there are a lot of things to add, why not add more set to please the players? , the opinion on the game is not only reflected in an opinion, but rather the majority of the games, who makes the game are the players and the developers, develop the game to our liking, Iceman said that would have to change a lot to be have an air fight or recover rp and buffs in the air, certainly some things will have to be modified, but not all, TMQs and you do not need to be modified, of course using the fly in dungeon would be much easier to complete, but that would much work for the developer more than he already has, but I believe that someday with the game 100%, maybe it is possible to add these actions, I hope that the game develops even more and that they have good luck in the development of the game

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!