<Budokai> World Martial Art Tournament schedules and suggestions

• Yeah, so am I. I'm simply stating that's the way it was -- I know the titles were weird but it could have easily been a bug the other way around, we don't know for the same reason nothing ever got fixed that 'was' bugged -- the developers essentially didn't exist.

That's the way it was, and that's the way it should remain to be honest. If someone earns their dragons they should be able to keep them. It's something that definitely enhances the atmosphere, being able to see who has those prestigious titles.

Sorry mate but titles will be only there until next tournament.

If you want to "keep them", take screenshot.

It is like you are saying that in World Boxing Tournament, champ who lose, should keep the belt.. lol

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• i'd like to see another level budokai. I mean in old dbo we had budokai under 30 and under 70, it will be fun to make another one in the middle to watch how classes do at level 50 maybe?

And for game time i already hate that db hunt is only saturday preventing some exits in the open world XD

There are some players who don't even do the hunt. They just spend the entire time crowded in front of the exchange bot or upgrading equipment. They'd probably do Budokai during the hunt instead.

That being said, I do not agree that Budokai should be held during the hunt for obvious reasons. But I do think that it should be held on the weekend regardless. Probably some time after the second hunt event, or the day after the hunt even. I know that due to timezones, us American players have the hunt on Saturday when it's actually Sunday for Daneos. Which is causing a lot of confusion for people when trying to determine a schedule. So hopefully something gets figured out that won't require everyone waking up at 5 AM.

• There are some players who don't even do the hunt. They just spend the entire time crowded in front of the exchange bot or upgrading equipment. They'd probably do Budokai during the hunt instead.

That being said, I do not agree that Budokai should be held during the hunt for obvious reasons. But I do think that it should be held on the weekend regardless. Probably some time after the second hunt event, or the day after the hunt even. I know that due to timezones, us American players have the hunt on Saturday when it's actually Sunday for Daneos. Which is causing a lot of confusion for people when trying to determine a schedule. So hopefully something gets figured out that won't require everyone waking up at 5 AM.

what i meant was i don't want to have budokai only on saturday, same for the db hunt, we have other things to do out of the game and i don't like to be forced to play in a determinated day (always saturday xD).

• There are some players who don't even do the hunt. They just spend the entire time crowded in front of the exchange bot or upgrading equipment. They'd probably do Budokai during the hunt instead.

did you read this ?????

Saturday 6:00pm (GMT +1) Germany-Berlin time (Only this weekend) we will change schedules according to what users suggest.

• For budokai to be fair and do not always win the same ones that have everything +15 in bad way with bugs and others (90%). The upgrade should be removed during the tournament to all participants. Otherwise, the same people will always win (First solo and party in the same day) . It is clear that it will be frustrating not to have the slightest chance of having aura for those who upgrade legally. I know it's an open beta. But for the moment would be the best for all. This will win those who play better and not those who used more time bugs

• For budokai to be fair and do not always win the same ones that have everything +15 in bad way with bugs and others (90%). The upgrade should be removed during the tournament to all participants. Otherwise, the same people will always win (First solo and party in the same day) . It is clear that it will be frustrating not to have the slightest chance of having aura for those who upgrade legally. I know it's an open beta. But for the moment would be the best for all. This will win those who play better and not those who used more time bugs

Unless Budokai just disables everyones equipment from the getgo, there is no possible way to determine who has bugged gear or not to just disable theirs. So yes, it's going to be unfair. But part of the challange should be one-upping those with bugged gear and all those +15's out there with superior combat tactics (and in the case of party, teamwork).

I understand you find it unfair, but I have to ask, so what? There's very little you can do about it.

Also keep in mind that ultimately it does not matter who has bugged gear or not. Come open beta time, all accounts are getting wiped and everyone will be forced to start over. So they WILL lose their bugged gear. And of course, players will find something new to complain about when they're being one-upped by +15's after that point.

I just really hope the next complaint isn't one to set all player levels to the same level during Budokai because "We can't play the game as often as you can, it's unfair!" Because I've heard that excuse before. On SEVERAL other games.

• I guess I could make this suggestion. Make Budokai once every other week at the same time. Kid Budokai one week and then Adult Budokai the next. Rinse and repeat.

Also since this technically falls under Budokai, it would be nice to see the weapons and armor you can buy with Mudosa and win coins much more powerful. It's stupid that they're bad yet require massive amount of resources just to get.

• I agree with changing kid budo time cuz most of people have school, collage, work...etc..

it is not about the day i think u should atleast make it 18:00 pm (GMT +1)

Joke: You cant make kid budokai when kids go to school xDDD

really bad 18pm is in korea, taiwan,china,japan something between 1- 3am at night

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!