Porunga Rocks South without quest?

• I did all Porunga quest and haven't seen a bugged one yet... I even live streamed it on my youtube. Only problem is the quests don't give enough xp to advance you to your characters next level. for example.. you start level 55 and have a set amount of level 55 quests in a quest line. If you finish all the level 55 quests and are still level 55 after they are done, you'll be stuck farming a ud3 or mobs until you hit 56 to get the new set of quests. and its the same all the way up to level 59... im curious to what "bugged" quests your talking about.

iam totally wondering too what you doing i did not use any xp scrolls from 1-60. In Porungarock South you can easy 55-60 / 61 lvl with Dragoncave Quest, without grinding. When you guys not doing the Starter Questline from piccolo in Red Map you missing than some Quest. Or when you guys missing too,to go again out of the dragoncave dungen when skipping in ther a quest and getting no follow Quest.

Yeah Saucegod maybee you watching than my Broken Quest Video about that area you totally wrong with try to kiling the Frieza Army Boss their, maybee you look really on Minimap what is marked.

• iam totally wondering too what you doing i did not use any xp scrolls from 1-60. In Porungarock South you can easy 55-60 / 61 lvl with Dragoncave Quest, without grinding. When you guys not doing the Starter Questline from piccolo in Red Map you missing than some Quest. Or when you guys missing too,to go again out of the dragoncave dungen when skipping in ther a quest and getting no follow Quest.

Yeah Saucegod maybee you watching than my Broken Quest Video about that area you totally wrong with try to kiling the Frieza Army Boss their, maybee you look really on Minimap what is marked.

that boss was a misunderstanding in my video. i thought he was the quest objective and clearly i was wrong. It was a click quest where i had to click a part of the ship that was right next to him..im trying to understand your English best i can. From what im reading its sound like your saying i missed quests in red map and thats why im missing some quests in Porunga south? i didnt run into any bugged quests but i did run into a lack of xp while grinding quests and had to farm mobs...

• that boss was a misunderstanding in my video. i thought he was the quest objective and clearly i was wrong. It was a click quest where i had to click a part of the ship that was right next to him..im trying to understand your English best i can. From what im reading its sound like your saying i missed quests in red map and thats why im missing some quests in Porunga south? i didnt run into any bugged quests but i did run into a lack of xp while grinding quests and had to farm mobs...

Yeah Sauce i seen that this Quest was an misunderstanding from you^^ Was the same with the Transport Receiver Quest where you 30min searching for <---than dont Prize your Video when you make it inside your Video wrong.

Yeah look like you not did the Questline from Piccolo lvl 54/55 in Red Map so that you missing some other Quest than for Porunga Rock South. <-----like Pulse writing easy from 55-59

• Yeah Sauce i seen that this Quest was an misunderstanding from you^^ Was the same with the Transport Receiver Quest where you 30min searching for <---than dont Prize your Video when you make it inside your Video wrong.

Yeah look like you not did the Questline from Piccolo lvl 54/55 in Red Map so that you missing some other Quest than for Porunga Rock South. <-----like Pulse writing easy from 55-59

prize my video? It was a live stream and i was using it for an example on this post to show i didnt run into any bugged quests. video wasnt wrong lol.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!