Upgrade System

• u need to think that for make cc and cell x or hard dunegons u need +10/+12(like tickets),so imo that should be the standard,so pve will be for all not only "elitest",pvp is different,but pve should be enjoyable by all

Talking about pve being enjoyable for everyone (and I know this is out of this thread), is there an attack speed limit in dbog? Cause in old dbo at least for me when lvl 70 patch came and you could stack so much speed the game became boring, it took out all the fun because every party needed to have Karma + Poko, leaving aside every other clases and everything you did was auto attacking, you didn't even needed a build, just stack as much speed as you can and gg.

If the a.speed cap wouldn't have being removed the game would have being more challenging, and every class would enjoy taking over end game pve, you needed more strategies, you can use your skills, it will be more difficult to beat and you will feel more happy when you finally kill that X Boss.

• thread up

• I already said this , make White stones obtainable by killing bosses , tough bosses like Kraken and so on and make it soul bound .

My idea :

100% Chance to drop 1 White Stone .

- That would make the upgrading system fair , of course a little bit based on luck yeah but that's an essencial part . Failing and making the item tougher to get +15 will make it more satisfying and a reflection of your hardwork .

I'm not sure about the 100% drop chance but since the sucess % in the upgrades are pretty damn low in the higher grades it kinda makes sence and a little bit easier but ofc not to much .

• 50% of a random stone drop from bosses. More white stone are bad for the game.

Remember i proposed that White Stones be soul bound , i don't think it will bad , imagine , from 12-15 you will spend a lot of them so you will also need to work for it .

I actually think 100% would be fair enough .

You might even spend 100 Whites to get from 14-15 , i think 100% would help a lot but still making the upgrade hard.

• this upgrade system is bad ...
    if you back to old game upgrade system but of course if you get broken it back to +0
    and white stones must give disadvantage not if you get broken nothing Chang .... then its so easy to get +15 just you need white stones
    what you can do in white stones is when you get broken just down upgrade 1-2 or 1 that would make it better and that wont make lot of people get +15
    this is on open beta : ( put the white stones in wagu machine not for cash points )
    this make game have some challenges and fun

• ARMOR:
    0-4 = 100%
    4-6 = 90%
    6-8= 80%
    8-10=50%
    10-12=30%
    12-14=20%
    14-15=10%

WEAPON:
    0-6=100%
    6-8=80%
    8-10=50%
    10-12=30%
    12-14=20%
    14-15=10%

NO BREAKSYSTEM. but If You do. Then Change the WHITE STONE(PROTECT to 100%) .

And Change the Droprate from the stones Please. They are very hard to get. we need more stones like U70 RED,Blue,Purpel, Green etc.

• Hey there. First off: I'm terribly sorry if we've got another thread like this around here, but since upgrading equipment is one of the main topics in my party .. I'm sure you get it.

Speaking for myself and four other players: we're absolutely new, got our first characters in DBO and are around level 50. Dropping upgrade stones for levels 46+ is seemingly impossible. In the last ten hours of play, we accumulated three upgrade stones. Two for U46 and one for U50. Where? In the HoiPoi mines.

So we were wondering, just how low the actual drop rate for upgrade stones is. Buying them in the auction house is more or less impossible, since they're all around 450k+ each.

When buying already upgraded equipment for absurd prizes or buying the upgrade materials for equally absurd amounts of zeni are the only options .. it gets kind of frustrating. Very frustrating. :c

• TMQs and UDs are the place to go for you all.
    Regularly, you would drop 5-20 Stones per FULL run, which is an amazing amount of stones that you can split together as a team

• This:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!