Upgrade System

• No
    I agree with Kirito.. make the stones harder to get much better that way. If they only drop on dungeon bosses maybe then peopl ewould have a reason to farm them... i think if they are a token that everyone gets at the end of certain dungeons... at least at the high lvls that would give a reason to play the dungeons.

• The reason: you do not have a better and more balanced and better equipment upgrade program.
    Personal thoughts: DBOG to long-term survival, it must DBO big change, which is a difficult and great engineering. Upgrade the system change is equipped with three principles:
    1, the upgrade easier. 2 liters more difficult level full level. 3, upgrade more equitable and balanced.
    Individual programs:
    1, canceled break, instead relegated. 2, with a protective stone to prevent degradation. 3, increasing equipment proficiency ( proficiency is the most important, it is easy to change, higher or lower, not just equipment usage time, a variety of factors), to improve the chances of success.

In addition, Sony must be controlled, otherwise the business system will be confused, causing inflation.

I know that my proposal is difficult to achieve,But it is very wonderful. :)

原因:你们没有更好更平衡更完善的装备升级方案。
    个人想法:DBOG要长期生存下去,就必须对DBO做大改变,这是一个困难和伟大的工程。装备升级系统改变有三个原则:1、升级更加简单。2升满级级更加困难。3、升级更加公平和平衡。
    个人方案:1、取消 break ,改为降级。2、用保护石来防止降级。3、 增加装备熟练程度(这是最重要的,很容易改变,变高或变低,不只是装备使用时间,多种因素),用来提高成功的几率。
    另外必须控制索尼,否则商业系统会混乱,造成通货膨胀。

我知道我的建议很难实现,但是这是很美妙的。 :)

• I want to use 4-5 equipment upgrades when using a 100% chance of success because I feel there is no need to get 4-5 this upgrade stage equipment 90%, or less than 90, so I hope you can get equipment upgrades 1-5 100% of the number of accounts 6.15 we can choose to equip up to strengthen to 5 or more than 5 recommendations I hope you can adopt. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• No Break ..

Reason: A lot of people stoped playing Dragon ball Online after breaking the equipment that they took so long to get it .. Breaking Items will not Motivate anyone to go and farm more and more .
    There will be other things for you to farm
    It will only make you angry and just give up . This new Dragon ball needs to folow some Big MMoRpg games upgrade system to make sure we play the game and have fun .. There are other ways to make it harder to upgrade it. But not break it .. Maybe it could break from 14-15 just A opinion but I still do not like the ideia that you can lose your equipment ..

This is the best answer in this thread, with Kiritos one too.

No break.

• The original system pissed me off a lot, instead of breaking having it go to zero does sound pretty good but depends on if I can buy hundreds of millions of zeni like I used too but the original system does make the sense to prevent everyone being OP just please please no upgrade tickets!!!!

• It depends on drop rates, how often we get stones. We can go grind and get a stone within one hour, one day or one week...
    For example (drop rates):
    pink stone = 20%
    blue stone = 30%
    purple stone = 10%
    green stone = 15%
    white stone = 5%

No item break.

I agree with Jotah.

Failed = nothing changes
    Broken = full downgrade
    Broken using White Stone = nothing changes

• No
    I agree with this guy and Kirito

No
    I agree with Kirito.. make the stones harder to get much better that way. If they only drop on dungeon bosses maybe then peopl ewould have a reason to farm them... i think if they are a token that everyone gets at the end of certain dungeons... at least at the high lvls that would give a reason to play the dungeons.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!