Upgrade System

• no break, no upgrade tickets. I think downgrade is the best solution to keep the
    game alive. decrease instead the droprate of legendary items and the chance to
    get max item effects. the same with brown or silver boxes.

exactly, downgrade the armor and weapons don't break them XD

• I've been testing my luck on the Dev server with current upgrade system. 200 upgrade stones for both armor and wep. Purple and Green stones, I only manage to get to +9 other time I either got my item rested to +0 or back down by 1.

I have not yet reach +15. So if you guys think with current system it's easy to upgrade to +15. Nope it's still hard, very hard.

• I've been testing my luck on the Dev server with current upgrade system. 200 upgrade stones for both armor and wep. Purple and Green stones, I only manage to get to +9 other time I either got my item rested to +0 or back down by 1.

I have not yet reach +15. So if you guys think with current system it's easy to upgrade to +15. Nope it's still hard, very hard.

I still don't understand why fail should do -1.. Thats bullshit for me! It didn't have that effect on original DBO..You fail nothing happens.. so +/-0! Maybe on higher lvl above +12 fail can do -1, but not on lvl 7.. Break and you go back to +0 is fine, but fail and -1..? Nah, don't like it..

You should use the White Stone in the process to see what you'll accomplish, If you haven't already!

If failing reduces 1 upgrade and the chances of failing are much higher then success.Then Its not hard to reach +15, its impossible. For every 1 step foward you will walk 2 backwards. Unless white stones prevent this you guys actually created a system that is harder then original DBO LOL

• If failing reduces 1 upgrade and the chances of failing are much higher then success.Then Its not hard to reach +15, its impossible. For every 1 step foward you will walk 2 backwards. Unless white stones prevent this you guys actually created a system that is harder then original DBO LOL

I agree 100% here! "Fail" - 1 sucks! In Alpha 2 i used around 400 stones and the best was +10..

• If failing reduces 1 upgrade and the chances of failing are much higher then success.Then Its not hard to reach +15, its impossible. For every 1 step foward you will walk 2 backwards. Unless white stones prevent this you guys actually created a system that is harder then original DBO LOL

It is difficult but interesting

This. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Having the RNG system against you like this makes keeping or getting rid of the break system hardly matter. Not having your item break only makes this slightly tolerable because you don't have to waste time looking for a new piece of equipment to upgrade. Also, people who think White Stones will make these easier are severely wrong. All White Stones do is delay. You still waste an upgrade stone by getting fail or break. Also white stones are probably going to be a big pain to get in this game, and I don't want to hear about making them drops because that doesn't make things easier either.

• Quoted from "SaitoSenpai"

I've been testing my luck on the Dev server with current upgrade system. 200 upgrade stones for both armor and wep. Purple and Green stones, I only manage to get to +9 other time I either got my item rested to +0 or back down by 1.

This. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Having the RNG system against you like this makes keeping or getting rid of the break system hardly matter. Not having your item break only makes this slightly tolerable because you don't have to waste time looking for a new piece of equipment to upgrade. Also, people who think White Stones will make these easier are severely wrong. All White Stones do is delay. You still waste an upgrade stone by getting fail or break. Also white stones are probably going to be a big pain to get in this game, and I don't want to hear about making them drops because that doesn't make things easier either.

Many don't want things easier

• I am of the same opinion as Kirito :rolleyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!