Upgrade System

• the whole system needs to be fixed or im not gonna spend another dime on this gamethats already been decided. if upgrades are gonne be this impossible to get then im not gonna let a game scam me for something that is near impossible to get. even if theres something else i want to spend money on this just makes me not want to give any more money because if upgrades are this bad then im sure other things will be as much as a cash grab or even more

even buying the presents lol.. imagine if you bought one with actual cash and open it an boom.. NOTHING.. lol... talk about a ripoff.
    i spent $55 on my founder and have 100 cash left over which doesnt even buy 1 present or much of anything.. i dont see very many people spending much money on this game just my personal opinion.

i love the game but the prices need to be tweaked and upgrade system is ridiculous its like you want someone to win the lottery and still not be able to get all gear to +15

• Let the game become fully complete... many changes are yet to come this is just a "dev" server, and it is there for a reason. So that players can see the bad points about game and the bugs which then can be fixed. So you should not be thinking about all this just yet... wait till full release and then criticise the game.

• 2 questions for founder pack :
    1) They done one erasing characters after test server is open for all, i wanna ask now for founders is there we will have our characters saved for future or it will be erased again after the game is fully opened i mean full no bugs ,tmq and rest?
    2) Should founder ppl now can ask for passives like dash or? because i know daneos gived us passives before errasing characters.

Hello,
    Your data from the Test phases will not be carried over to the live server.
    This means, you already answered your question. ;)
    Now, during the live server phase, I am sure that there will be less interaction from GMs in game.
    I mean, it is your job as a player to explore & enjoy the game.
    And handing out help (from GM) every time will defeat the purpose of you enjoying the game.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say and please do not take this the wrong way.

GMs will be happy to assists you, but not every time or in game.

• Item break on = more pro players will have gear, noobs won't since rare items will be mostly broken, gear will have more value.

Item break off = everyone will have pro gear,most gear will lose value since you dont need to search the auction house for more since you already have the best.

It depends on how you guys want to obtain your power. In "DBO Retail" the best way to grab power is by cashing, no questions asked, pay to win.
    you get faster upgrade stones. I'm looking at some of these upgrade rates and im seeing 50% chance to get +11-15 and want to smack you.
    You really want everyone to walk around with +15 gear? That easy? Since we are already "Gambling For Power". There has to be a risk.

What other point would there be to having upgrade levels?

• Item break off = everyone will have pro gear,most gear will lose value

Not really. "Pro gear" is simply the highest tiers of weapons/armor when upgraded really high. Low-upgraded endgame and semi-endgame gear was never considered "pro", it was just your average player in the game.

The upgrade stones (which are what make gear become "pro") won't lose value from that decision, though the equipment items themselves will, somewhat but not completely. Which is good for the economy as a whole. Too many things being overpriced and it'll set a really high bar again. I don't think it's healthy for the game to reach the state in which it used to be, where there were tons of items going for almost Zeni cap, or sometimes even reaching it.

Destroying equipment from this is old-fashioned and a slimy/greedy thing to implement in a game, which ended up with people feeling unsatisfied and cheated. That's why MMOs started taking different routes, so that kind of thing won't fly anymore, in my opinion. Not to mention it's one of the reasons those games do really well, too.

• Not really. "Pro gear" is simply the highest tiers of weapons/armor when upgraded really high. Low-upgraded endgame and semi-endgame gear was never considered "pro", it was just your average player in the game.

The upgrade stones (which are what make gear become "pro") won't lose value from that decision, though the equipment items themselves will, somewhat but not completely. Which is good for the economy as a whole. Too many things being overpriced and it'll set a really high bar again. I don't think it's healthy for the game to reach the state in which it used to be, where there were tons of items going for almost Zeni cap, or sometimes even reaching it.

Destroying equipment from this is old-fashioned and a slimy/greedy thing to implement in a game, which ended up with people feeling unsatisfied and cheated. That's why MMOs started taking different routes, so that kind of thing won't fly anymore, in my opinion.

I Agree with what you saying makes the game more interest for the average player and for the pros, as it will make things interest when it comes to the world tournament and rank battles

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!