Fly at level 5

• no sir ! :thumbdown:

WickedPeacefulAmericanbulldog.gif
    Más oscuro que la noche, más rojo que la sangre, mas ardiente que el fuego, mas antiguo que los dioses. En el nombre de nuestros antepasados en el transcurso del tiempo, ¡Juro que no dejaré que se burlen de mí! A todos aquellos idiotas que se interpongan en nuestro camino, los destruiré sin piedad alguna, con mis poderes y los tuyos! ¡¡¡DRAG SLAVE!!!

• My goal in this game is to reach SSJ and to gather dragon balls also on the line of end game raiding with groups i just love dragon ball i could care less if there's a time limit on flight i'm just happy there's a flight skill :D

• No air Quest should remain as it was on the official DBO server, otherwise everything will be easy earlier before there were flying one had to also do everything without fly and simply should play not be the aura fly but I would an extra quest for desire, this can be done only after level 40 or level 50 to complete the aura fly.

In German

Nein die Flugquest sollte so bleiben wie sie auf dem offiziellen DBO Server war, da es sonst alles zu einfach wird früher bevor es das fliegen gab musste man auch alles ohne fliegen machen und zu einfach sollte das spiel nicht sein beim Aura Fliegen würde ich mir aber eine extra Quest für wünschen, diese erst ab Level 40 oder Level 50 gemacht werden kann um das Aura Fliegen abzuschließen.

• I would think maybe a flying nimbus cloud vehicle or something of the like at lower levels maybe level 10 or 15.

However,
    -It doesn't go fast like flying dash, but a little faster than running.
    -Timed use, or fuel needed maybe.

• What could bring a vehicle to get out, so you can fly in the air do something I would find not bad but if it's just as feasible I'm not so sure but maybe something comes sometime yes

In German

Was man machen könnte ein Fahrzeug raus zu bringen, womit man auch in der Luft fliegen kann, sowas würde ich nicht schlecht finden ob es aber einfach so umsetzbar ist bin ich mir nicht so sicher aber vielleicht kommt sowas irgendwann ja

• For my opinion if it gets the ability to fly at Level 5, it is like very silly and the game would be easy and would not play as science years ago. Pure tedious walk to some distant places on maps, but I repeat the game would be easy and not enjoy and there would endeavor to reach level 30 for this great skill.
    PS: It's like asking a Level 5 put to adulthood. (Adult Skill is level 30).

With respect to the friend who gave this suggestion.

Sorry for the English (translated)

-

Para mi opinión si se pone la HABILIDAD DE VOLAR en Nivel 5, es como muy tonto y el juego sería muy fácil y no tendría ciencia el juego como años atrás. Es tedioso puro caminar hasta ciertos lugares lejanos en los mapas, pero vuelvo a repetir el juego sería muy fácil y no se disfrutaría y no habría esfuerzo en llegar a Nivel 30 para obtener esta gran habilidad.
    PD: Es como pedir que a NIVEL 5 pusieran para ser ADULTO. (Habilidad de Adulto es a NIVEL 30).

CON TODO RESPETO AL AMIGO QUE DIO ESTA SUGERENCIA.

• I see nothing wrong with this it should've been from the start they gave u flying in dbo as a kid but for these "virtual daredevils" there should be an option to skip the quest as these people will ***** and complain as kids can fly in dbz and it would be more accurate to the show its just bloody flying can you people stop crying

• I see nothing wrong with this it should've been from the start they gave u flying in dbo as a kid but for these "virtual daredevils" there should be an option to skip the quest as these people will ***** and complain as kids can fly in dbz and it would be more accurate to the show its just bloody flying can you people stop crying

"I want one of the most OP Skill but on't want to spend any of my time earning it"

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!