Few Questions from an Newbie

• Hello, DBO Community. :)

Im new to this game and playing like a week. I have a few questions about some things and hope you can help me.

1. Im looking for a better scouter. I paid for another scouter 15k zeni, but i don't see any difference. Is there any scouter with more features, like finding dragon balls more easy and if yes, where can i get it?

2. I noticed that there is a dragon ball event every saturday and sunday, where you have a chance to get a dragonball from mobs. Is this correct? I live in germany. My question is on which time i have to login, to use the event and how long? And all i have to do is killing mobs, right?

3. I would like to enter the ranked matches and the new budokai tournament, but i don't know how. In kokorra village, if i sign up for ranked match nothing happens and the timer is always going back to 60 sec. Maybe bug? I ask you, if i doing something wrong?

4. I thought about buying something from the cash shop, but i can't preview items at general from my inventory or from the cash shop. The game says on some items in shop press shift + right mouse button to preview, but nothing happens. I would like to preview items, before buying them. Is there any way to preview in the moment or do i have to wait?

5. I like the english translation so far, even if not all is translated yet. But is a german translation possible for the future? Maybe in open beta? I would love it.

6. What is DWC? I had this quest and if i click enter DWC nothing happens. I forfite the quest for now. Is this quest doable in the moment or not working yet?

That's all for now. So far i really like this game and i see the hard work you doing here and i really appreciate it. Keep up the good work!

Greetings and thanks for the answers from you ;)

• 1. Better scouter you get in Korrin Village from Scouter NPC.

The best one, kinda, is one in Aria Waterfall in Korin Village, with that one you can look for dragon balls and scan other people equipments.

2. There is event time for dragon balls already, just look around for events or ask on discord.

3. Ranked, well it match people based on levels (6-10, 11- 15, 16-20) and such, that just means that there is no one of your level.

I suggest you to go on busy channel and try again, if you don't find match that only means there is no one of your level or close to it to find you match.

4. About cash shop, I think someone who use it, should answer to this.

5. German Translation will be in Open Beta.

6. DWC it was old event/challenge stuff (some say with cards) that didn't get added in game.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Thank you. Helped me a bit. :thumbup:

• well the hunt time for germany is 1st hunt: 12 - 14 (12pm - 2pm) and 2nd is from 21 - 23 (9pm - 11pm) also just on saturday

and look that you just kill the mobs in your rang size +/- 4 level

for exampel a level 60 should kill between 56 - 64 not higher or lower

Ok, good to know. Well, now i know what i will do next saturday :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!