Which class is the best for helping power leveling in UD3 hard?

• Well for power leveling, to be the best, should be 1 lvl 70 PVE char and guy who needs power leveling.

This way, you would gain more exp. Ofc you would have Ultimate Majin outside for %lp and %EP buff.

I would say turtle is number 1 then DW.

SK is alright, just it doesn't have AOE healing, even tho it have stuns, not really the best choice.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• So, you guys think turtle is still the number one for the job. I doubt it. That's why I posted this thread.

Well turtle with majin buffs, full buffed yes.

DW on other hand, don't need them.

It is really what you have. If you have buffers you can go with squishy turtle, if you have DW with decent upgrade gear, he don't need them, at least in TW he didn't need anything but when we fix DW, it will be good.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• DW does not have enough damage to kill them, youll need a really good gear, when a trash geared turtle will do it faster and smoother. So if DW manages to do it, it wont be fast enough.

Sks have the 35M taunt, stun and explosion. Damage is better than DW, but you need a decent gear to kill before dying.

Grand is.....just... No.

Ultimate or karma/plasma with kid buu can solo it pretty easy, just EP would be a problem and the fact that kid buu is slow when walking.

Otherwise, Ultimates can kill them pretty easy with a good lp gear and cd accs, so he can spam spin easily.

The cheapest, and easier option is Turtle.

DW will never crit 20k with energy siege.

SK is the best at late game when well geared. He can crit 20k and higher. Well geared Turtle will never taunt the whole UD3 wave solo, he'll rely on disks duration not to die.

IMO, Sks>turtle>Ultimates>kid buu

• Grand was awesome. It can clear it in 1 minute without having to be healed from a dende (ofc, outsode of the dungeon). I wanted to let people know that, since most people are biased and seem to believe Grand is just no and turtle is the best, etc. In reality, Grand is faster and more stable than many other classes including turtle.

• Grand was awesome. It can clear it in 1 minute without having to be healed from a dende (ofc, outsode of the dungeon). I wanted to let people know that, since most people are biased and seem to believe Grand is just no and turtle is the best, etc. In reality, Grand is faster and more stable than many other classes including turtle.

How? His damage is pretty low

• How? His damage is pretty low

Ball. It deals dmg like 6k each time and seems to have no limit on the number of mobs, unlike many skills are limited at 32 targets, which results in taking more time. I guess Ulmates can also do it as fast as Grand, but not 100% sure.

My best record as DW at the moment is around 45-50 seconds (including the time needed to enter and leave the dungeon) but it is possible only when helping power-leveling a healer or poko, even with my 12k dmg on the mobs (theoretically the highest dmg is around 18k). Obviously, I am slower than Grand when all things are taken into consideration since he can kill the mobs much more quickly and doesn't necessarily need a healer (self heals and LP potion should be enough). I know even +15 turtle with crit dogi balls needs around 2 minutes to clear it when it has no healing from a dende outside of the dungeon. So, it seems to me that Grand might be faster or, at least, as fast as turtle for the job.

• Ball. It deals dmg like 6k each time and seems to have no limit on the number of mobs, unlike many skills are limited at 32 targets, which results in taking more time. I guess Ulmates can also do it as fast as Grand, but not 100% sure.

My best record as DW at the moment is around 45-50 seconds (including the time needed to enter and leave the dungeon) but it is possible only when helping power-leveling a healer or poko, even with my 12k dmg on the mobs (theoretically the highest dmg is around 18k). Obviously, I am slower than Grand when all things are taken into consideration since he can kill the mobs much more quickly and doesn't necessarily need a healer (self heals and LP potion should be enough). I know even +15 turtle with crit dogi balls needs around 2 minutes to clear it when it has no healing from a dende outside of the dungeon. So, it seems to me that Grand might be faster or, at least, as fast as turtle for the job.

But the cd? And you cant move then when being a ball. I said ultimates cuz their %lp is higher and they can handle the damage. But if grands can too then nice

• But the cd? And you cant move then when being a ball. I said ultimates cuz their %lp is higher and they can handle the damage. But if grands can too then nice

You CAN move while being a ball albeit slowly. Grand will escape the dungeon in the state being a ball. CD can be reduced by gearing CD accessaries and/or using an RP. So, no problem.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!