Return Lost in Time for Crane Hermit

• I wanna suggest that cranes get Lost in Time back. Yes, it was removed in the past due to brokeness (Lv 50 cap and they clearly outkilled most of the players - that's what everyone says, but all I remember are SKs and Fighters at any level cap.) Alternatively, Lost in Time could be changed into paralysis instead of stun?

And it's wise to increase the cons for Lost in Time such as:

ROy5nWBGSkKqlVQ_twUXZQ.png

If Speed restraint gets reduced to 70-80%, cranes would be rendered completely useless as they dont have any Crowd Control skills.

Yes, crane is always playable, but with the right gear it's only possible to apply burn and if the enemy is good he can also use status resist to resist the 2 only CC's we have. I don't think it'd still be as OP today as it was at Lv. 50. Level 50 cap was all about who stuns first, won the fight.

Below you can see a video of a crane fighting other classes using Lost in Time.

• as a crane user i dislike lost time makes cranes too over powered. even your suggestion of 2 min cd and paralysis wont solve it in my opinion cranes are pretty balanced as is. speed retrain @90% in all

they do struggle with 1 class in particular thats ultimate majin.

instead of overpowering cranes with a stun.

why not make small changes to ultimates remove debuff ability. for example adding more cd to that skill making it a 2min rechargable skill. then a crane could actually be able to cast a dot and do some form of damage.

but hey this is my opinion and doesnt represent dbog team on this mater

• Wouldn't that also apply to that long ass duration of Turtle's Paralyze? or Turtle's Paralyze in general. Because if someone has 100% anti bleed, crane only has 1 skill to damage people with, Turtle Hermit has the exact same CC's as crane as well and more KD's and instant max RP etc.

• the thing is sudden stun has 10m range,(hard for a range turtle to get off). destructo disk barrage can be countered pretty easy by cranes,(i wont divulge in details, for the sake of turtles)

turtle book will most likely be removed from rank and budokai so the instant rp advantage will be gone.

yes antibleed hurts cranes. but cranes have more than solid bleed to attack opponents with they do have gut buster, fiery shout, and posion bleed, if an opponent waste 2-3 accessories on bleed items they wont be prepared for other dots.

smart cranes use there dots, after they get a kd, or a debuff to land on their opponent.

i think lost in time was removed for good reason. bringing it back will more than likely get the majority of the dbog community mad. the range and duration of that skill is too powerful for cranes. since they could potential get 2 powerful dots off on a target.

even with cd @2mins they could use this skill win 1 round.

then round 2 stack 2 dots and win next round with thousand slashes.

inorder to bring lost in time back in my faithful opinion, thousand would have to be removed or nerfed even more. or lost in time would need even more of a nerf than what u suggested, (most likely range of the skill).

i prefer cranes to stay were they are at.

but you never know what lord daneos and toe-mateo are thinking:).

and if your idea is well liked in community maybe it could happen.

this is my opinion and doesnt represent the dbog team on this manner

• Range and duration can be nerfed though, that's the whole point and idea of this thread like..... why deleting skills if they can be nerfed. I mean nobody asks to remove Hesitation too, even though it's broken af.

• Range and duration can be nerfed though, that's the whole point and idea of this thread like..... why deleting skills if they can be nerfed. I mean nobody asks to remove Hesitation too, even though it's broken af.

true. It could be also a matter if daneos has the lost in time file

i still prefer it to remain as is

• No thank you.

If you wanna win as Crane, then get skills, not buffs.

If they would nerf speed restrain to 70%, and movespeed items will work, how will you win? against MA's etc.? That's just the case "If" - or rather most likely because some people don't know how to balance and end up with very weird buffs and nerfs

• If they would nerf speed restrain to 70%, and movespeed items will work, how will you win? against MA's etc.? That's just the case "If" - or rather most likely because some people don't know how to balance and end up with very weird buffs and nerfs

As Far as im aware speed restain will not be changed , same with solid bleed,bold strike,life absorb, alot of rumors are blindly being floated around the community until the dbog team announces changes to skills they will be just rumors.

• What other skills got removed from Crane besides Lost in Time?

And you know this for a fact how exactly?

The answer to this is simple, you just make up a rumor and expect me to believe it ?

Let me put it this way;

I currently am, the only successful Spiritualist on DBOG.

"Only" being key word, as in, they already nerfed Thousand Slashes because of me, just like they changed Turtle Book because of Divine, yet tell me how Turtles are doing on DBOG ? even SailorMoon, LucyPasta who are both full +15 with max dogi stats and all accessories needed. Same for C18 ?

Now, do you understand ? Divine being the best from TW made people cry about Turtle Hermit when no other turtle ever got close to his achievements. Currently there is literally 0 Turtle Hermit that is capable of defeating +15 SKs...

People already cried about Crane Hermit, but i think it's fine, now my class is a nerfed one, so it's funny to beat people with it~

Hence why, me being the only Spiritualist that is capable of achieving something in PvP, will never be a reason to nerf Slow, which is totally useless against fast MAs / SKs, which are the 2 only classes that are getting "owned" by it.

Have you ever tried to start with slow in Budokai ? You cannot even dash to the side and Slow an SK because the map is so small that he can grab you anyways. And that is the same with MAs, they will QA you anyways.

So, once again, you all should just give up, Crane Hermit are fine, other classes are not. And that is the problem.

• Your question is pointless, speed restrain isn't getting touched, ever.

What other skills got removed from Crane besides Lost in Time?

And you know this for a fact how exactly?

Sendoku doesnt know; because the dbog team has not decided on buffs or nerfs for any class as of yet. thats miss- information.

• Facedesk-300x249.jpg

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!