Multi Accounts

• So for you multi accounts are legal and fair? I see it very cool to choose a developer myself to judge that it is good for others and it is not a problem you wish you luck in later maintenance of the order, multi accounts spoil the economy of the game and sometimes people will play nicely because everyone will have to deal with themselves On your own, you do not see it now, but you will find out in time. I wanted to prevent this, so that everyone enjoyed the game, and he did not make any other accounts and played with himself, which does not change the fact that it would be good if Daneos himself spoke on this subject and he said what he thought if he wanted to leave multiple accounts that much This will be exactly the same as with other previous servers, it was an artificial crowd, and after the time the game ceased to exist, and it involves the fact that no one paid for the server, but rather Daneos does not want it.

Another player with multi client attack, it is not like doing an artificial crowd for the server...
    OT6ploc.png

you probably didn't even ask if they we're all the same players, its not a big deal.

im done replyin on this thread

• i personally dont see it as a problem. I have a main and 2 buffers... whats the problem on that? i buff myself since there is a lack of buffers and the ones that are dont even like to buff others... so again, whats the problem? am i getting any advantage that anyone on DBOG cannot?

and lol at ppl saying it spoils the economy... in what way does it spoil the economy? in fact it actually stimulates the economy because you buy things for your alt accounts (stones, gear, etc) -_- so that point is invalid. you should never be limited just to one character, when i want to cc i can go in as a buffer or an AoE, doesnt really matter cause your helping your team with what they need.

and no, we never do end game dungeons with random people... whats the point in wasting 1h of your time if random ppl are going to screw up and die.

close this thread, all points here on banning alt account are so dumb

• not that I care but there are multiple slots for different characters on just one account so I don't really see why you would need to make a separate account to have more than one character other than to help yourself out instead of joining a guild and having them help you out or vica versa because any good guild master would make sure that their guild is well balanced with all types and style players that are active, even buffers

as far as closing the the thread, I agree with you as I am sure a lot of people do because in my opinion this has gone on for a lot longer that it should have

• There has been some good points made in this thread, for why running multiple clients at the same time is a benefit. Most players would rather have access to their own buffers that are easily available at anytime, rather than relying on other players to buff them, because in all honesty it is easier to support yourself in most cases over waiting for a friend or a guild member to log online, or even consistently harassing other players for buffs. People like to play on their own (solo players) which is perfectly fine.

Any end-game content player who is enthusiastic about the game will level up an alternate character - that applies to any MMO out there. It's more considered the "norm" when it comes to MMO gaming, and Dragon Ball Online is no different.

This thread has been concluded as to why running multiple clients is allowed in DBO G, and any concerns with players running multiple clients in regards to pre open beta will be discussed by the DBO G Staff members internally, but for now play as normal. If anyone has any concerns feel free to submit a ticket, or alternatively private message any member of the DBO G Team (myself included) if you would like to express these concerns.

[errorbox]This thread is now locked.[/errorbox]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!