Multi Accounts

• Did you think that without multiple accounts it would be better? By multi accounts there are always problems finding people to party, for example it is hard to find a buffer because no one is playing them, the are standing before the content but its is obviously a second account, let say stop multi accounts! xD

The following example with a screen that multi accounts should not be, clogs only server: an1Pe9D.jpg

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

Edited once, last by Waris ().

• I agree with you but that's because I don't do it I don't even have more than one character on my one account I like playing with just one character but im sure that there will be a lot of people to disagree with you because having 2 accounts is a good way to level up new characters and for the people that do it, it also is use to help get dragon balls during the event

Did you think that without multiple accounts it would be better? By multi accounts there are always problems finding people to party, for example it is hard to find a buffer because no one is playing them, the are standing before the content but its is obviously a second account, let say stop multi accounts! xD

The following example with a screen that multi accounts should not be, clogs only server: an1Pe9D.jpg

• Multi accounting doesn't effect anyone at all. People don't do hard endgame content with randoms anyway

If you think that you are playing solo and it does not matter to you, but over time you will find that many accounts are destroying the game content in the end is an online game and not an offline.

I agree with you but that's because I don't do it I don't even have more than one character on my one account I like playing with just one character but im sure that there will be a lot of people to disagree with you because having 2 accounts is a good way to level up new characters and for the people that do it, it also is use to help get dragon balls during the event

So you say you agree with me? Why do not you ask a friend, for example, to help you sprinkle those balls, in the end as I wrote above, the game is online so we should play together in a group, not alone and to create multiple accounts.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• If you think that you are playing solo and it does not matter to you, but over time you will find that many accounts are destroying the game content in the end is an online game and not an offline.

How?? because you can't log in that many account at once? It not ruining anything. I have friend I can play with and enjoy the game with. This just seem to be a personally problem for you because you can't or don't want to make new friends

• How?? because you can't log in that many account at once? It not ruining anything. I have friend I can play with and enjoy the game with. This just seem to be a personally problem for you because you can't or don't want to make new friends

The idea is that through multi accounts no one takes buffers into the party, and therefore by multi-account the game is meaningless, you can not make a full party and eventually it is a multiplayer game with a singleplayer, New people think there are so many players, so actually someone has some accounts turned on, in my opinion it should be blocked as it was on kr, tw and hk.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• I understand it would take up space during peak times if they wanted to be a douche.

other than that I don't see how it would effect anyone else, unless this guy somehow win a tourney by himself with 5 dbos open, its probably not a real issue.

it can also be considered botting too i guess if the guy isn't actually playing, but why would they all just be standing there for someone to SS

edit: buffers are low in the game huh? might consider taking the job

• currently there is no rule against duel clienting in dbog.

the sever has no trouble with a person that plays with multple accounts at the same time.

usually if they have too many accounts on at once they on their own end have trouble maintaining a connection to the serve, or suffer a lag.

but this usually doesn't affect the end game or server unless the channels are all full.

this is not going to change for now.

regards dbog team.

• well, unless anything changed will i was gone, this isn't the offical version of the game and everything that guy is doing will be wiped out anyway when it all resets. at that point i am pretty sure this issue won't exist since and security measures would be put in place

also if that guy is so much of a loner he needs 8 different accounts playing for assistance, just let em be, I never understand why people go to such lengths on a test phase.

• And do you think making multi accounts is fair? I give you one example, let's say we have a pvp ranking and you know you have points to get, so what do you do with a multi account and you will start to fancy points as if nothing ever? This is somewhat a scam, so it should be blocked even at pre-open beta.

well, unless anything changed will i was gone, this isn't the offical version of the game and everything that guy is doing will be wiped out anyway when it all resets. at that point i am pretty sure this issue won't exist since and security measures would be put in place

also if that guy is so much of a loner he needs 8 different accounts playing for assistance, just let em be, I never understand why people go to such lengths on a test phase.

I mean, if people now call themselves that you can do multiple accounts and start to abuse it, it's just wrong, because if it actually blocks it then, then it will be crying in the forum that no one can turn on the x2 dbog, so that the option should be blocked immediately

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• hmm, well as it seems no one else really has problem with it in general. I won't tell you to get over it since you seem dedicated about this but for now its not a big issue, kinda like when you play a game and randomly just fly off the map due to some sudden lag.

if it does become one later, feel free to bring out the "I told ya so"s

• hmm, well as it seems no one else really has problem with it in general. I won't tell you to get over it since you seem dedicated about this but for now its not a big issue, kinda like when you play a game and randomly just fly off the map due to some sudden lag.

if it does become one later, feel free to bring out the "I told ya so"s

It seems to me that this is a big problem, people are easy things get used to quickly, and if later this option will block it suddenly can lose a lot of players. And if at this point it was done then people would learn to put on a normal party and eventually they would start communicating normally rather than just challenging who is better etc ...

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• It seems to me that this is a big problem, people are easy things get used to quickly, and if later this option will block it suddenly can lose a lot of players. And if at this point it was done then people would learn to put on a normal party and eventually they would start communicating normally rather than just challenging who is better etc ...

well its a fighting game, ego is what drives these people to keep playing and be the best "lek no 1 evr wuz", just be glad it isn't the cesspool that is the remains of rumble fighter.(if you don't know what that is, you're a lucky one)

if something so small as a sudden block on multi accounting causes people to leave, they weren't interested in the game in the first place, I'd rather be surrounded by those who enjoy the game then those who don't.

• well its a fighting game, ego is what drives these people to keep playing and be the best "lek no 1 evr wuz", just be glad it isn't the cesspool that is the remains of rumble fighter.(if you don't know what that is, you're a lucky one)

if something so small as a sudden block on multi accounting causes people to leave, they weren't interested in the game in the first place, I'd rather be surrounded by those who enjoy the game then those who don't.

Everyone wants to be in the circle of people like this game, but here many accounts spoil everything so that no one can take the game seriously and can not have fun, it is not cool feeling like by some, tmq, .. they are facing the busts of multi-accounts, because such races as the potential losers and no one wants to play it, and that it is mmo it is as if one rule, do not know you know what's going on but it is said " holiday trinity ", and here by multi account it is not.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• Everyone wants to be in the circle of people like this game, but here many accounts spoil everything so that no one can take the game seriously and can not have fun, it is not cool feeling like by some, tmq, .. they are facing the busts of multi-accounts, because such races as the potential losers and no one wants to play it, and that it is mmo it is as if one rule, do not know you know what's going on but it is said " holiday trinity ", and here by multi account it is not.

how does many account spoil everything and make the game less serious? your honestly making no sense at all. Like I said before the it personally problem for you. You can either make a lot of friends or get a computer that can multi client

• races in the game are seen as potential losers? huh? I've never heard of that. If you mean the reason you don't see some classes running around is a completely different problem regarding the leveling system and converting that character to PVP from PVE, which is why no one plays those certain classes alot. its not because they are see as lazy, its just more quick to play a non supporting role and rush to pvp content.

for example running those classes in my opinion can go one of two ways(well 3 i guess)

1. running it through pve build and maxing character, if they decide to do pvp they will either need to raise enough Zeni to buy a skill book from some scam artist or just buy one from the store for 15 bucks, both options are a pain

2. running the game pvp build and struggling like the dickens when you hit that bottle neck to the next level and so on till max, more trouble than its worth honestly

then there is the other option, which you do not approve of, dragging that buffer along for the ride while you use your main account to burn a path for both, which after you max your main your alt buffer will have a decent exp start for when you decide to level it officially.

do not misunderstand, I do not support this, i don't even multi but I also do not see this as a serious issue. there are many other issues in this game that need more attention, much like the leveling process and skill stat distribution which is more or less solved by multiaccounting, to just block multiaccounting would be stitching the wound before cleaning, which MAY lead to others leaving the game if they do not enjoy the grinding.

just to be clear we are talking about how this effects PVE, which can be solo ran from start to finish unless you do TMQs and UDs frequently(which im guessing are implemented)

• I am just for adding AFK system to kick out inactive characters on server, since they taking space in servers for no reason.

About multi account, well I kinda wish that everyone play its own role in game/guild as healer, buffer, tanker for end game at least.

Still right now, many people do play on multi accounts and at least in CC, they play as 2 roles (buffer and healer) or something like that.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• It has pros and cons. I am not going to talk about every aspect of those, but just think. When you need a full party for a dungeon but can't find enough people, playing multi accounts would solve the problem. However, if there are enough people out there who are looking for a party but you don't want to play with them because you can play with multi accounts, then it causes an issue. For now, it's hard to tell if it's really ruining or helping the game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!