Multi Accounts

• I am just for adding AFK system to kick out inactive characters on server, since they taking space in servers for no reason.

About multi account, well I kinda wish that everyone play its own role in game/guild as healer, buffer, tanker for end game at least.

Still right now, many people do play on multi accounts and at least in CC, they play as 2 roles (buffer and healer) or something like that.

An afk system is a great idea and most likely will be implemented in some point of the game.

for right now we will have to wait

• I think that multi accounting should be restricted to 2 accounts online maximum

I think that this would be a good idea because it will still allow for multi accounting and shouldn't cause a problem with the server but will also make it where people cant do TMQ or UD by their selves and have no choice but to use team work and cooperation

• The only issue with Multi-accounts is CC Rank and budokai, players will use as many accounts as they can to take spots and it's even worse in party budokai you can join a party then leave in the middle of the match and put them in a handicap match situation which is not cool.

i think the server should have one way to dont let multi accs go in cc rank and budokai, like, check if the ip is the same

• Multi accounts are strictly forbidden, there are already some examples, but I would happily give another one, let's say there is an event and everyone gets something from the server to the cash shop and then suddenly you pick it up on all accounts and you can say that at that time you are robbing server, I was working on the TW server and a lot of people made a lot of accounts, over time it was blocked and the server stabilization has stabilized, I am behind it to completely block multiple accounts.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Edited once, last by Waris ().

• Multi accounts are strictly forbidden, there are already some examples, but I would happily give another one, let's say there is an event and everyone gets something from the server to the cash shop and then suddenly you pick it up on all accounts and you can say that at that time you are robbing server, I was working on the TW server and a lot of people made a lot of accounts, over time it was blocked and the server stabilization has stabilized, I am behind it to completely block multiple accounts.

There were programs to let you duel clients I also have 3 computer too. Last how could the developer tell between someone who has brothers on the same network ?

Anyway If it was limit or w.e I would find a way and i rather play with my friends than with randoms since that basically were your argument going.

• There were programs to let you duel clients I also have 3 computer too. Last how could the developer tell between someone who has brothers on the same network ?

Anyway If it was limit or w.e I would find a way and i rather play with my friends than with randoms since that basically were your argument going.

Did you when you were playing something else? DBOG is your game, because you behave like you would everywhere that means in other games multi accounts were legal.

Maybe finally we'll end this quarrel and let Daneos himself say that, because he's the founder of the server.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

• He already said that it was allowed years ago. Yeah in other mmo like runescape let you multi client

Runescape is a very old game so there is no wonder, the population is probably small, and see the game above 2010, there are nowhere to have multiple accounts, and if someone tried it immediately got a ban.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

• because you can't or don't want to make new friends

2 accounts online maximum

dont let multi accs go in cc rank and budokai

have no choice but to use team work and cooperation

it's hard to tell if it's really ruining or helping the game

Multi accounts are strictly forbidden

tenor.gif

• in Open beta Daneos should add an anti-hacking software like other MMOs.

that it also prevent multi clients.

We need to improve the game to the better not to the bad or "pain" like utrarafat2 said

my word is the game now is fine , very softly,smoothly and normal

it rules fine also , and don't misunderstand me i not saying i'm disagree to make it better but not hard and impossible " to enjoy it "

• in my point of view, prevent multi clients its a bad thing, it will make lvl up other characters a pain

if people didn't depend so much on multi clients already then it wouldn't be such a pain to level up other characters because it would just be normal to actually have to work to get a new character to a good level and actually play the game instead of just leveling but like I said before I don't really care because I don't multi client I enjoy experiencing the game with one character

• In a game like Dragon Ball Online, you can only do so much to try and prevent players from running multiple clients simultaneously, and there will always be loopholes around any preventative measures that would be put in place, hypothetically.

For example, there was a period in time where players in the retail version of the game were only allowed to run 1 active client.

To avoid this, back in the day players would:

• Run third party software that would allow them to run another client
    • Run the game on a secondary computer in their household

There was nothing the developers could do to stop this, and they never did punish players who were running multiple clients. You can't stop multiple clients from the same house because some people do play DBO with their siblings or friends using the same internet connection.

I do agree that a player running 8 accounts might be too excessive, as it can take up budokai spots or be used to farm in ranked matches, however, if a player leveled up another character they should be entitled to play on that character, (although so far this doesn't exactly seem to be an issue).

At the moment, every player is able to play on multiple accounts and clients, so I don't exactly see what the issue might be here, as every member is granted the same privilege.

• People are complaining about something very good in the game, which I find very dumb. The dual client/more clients is good because it takes a lot of intelligence (yes, dumb people won't figure out how to use it properly) and a good PC (which you won't really need a very good PC, just a cheap 200$ one).

• So for you multi accounts are legal and fair? I see it very cool to choose a developer myself to judge that it is good for others and it is not a problem you wish you luck in later maintenance of the order, multi accounts spoil the economy of the game and sometimes people will play nicely because everyone will have to deal with themselves On your own, you do not see it now, but you will find out in time. I wanted to prevent this, so that everyone enjoyed the game, and he did not make any other accounts and played with himself, which does not change the fact that it would be good if Daneos himself spoke on this subject and he said what he thought if he wanted to leave multiple accounts that much This will be exactly the same as with other previous servers, it was an artificial crowd, and after the time the game ceased to exist, and it involves the fact that no one paid for the server, but rather Daneos does not want it.

Another player with multi client attack, it is not like doing an artificial crowd for the server...
    OT6ploc.png

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Edited 2 times, last by Waris ().

• People are complaining about something very good in the game, which I find very dumb. The dual client/more clients is good because it takes a lot of intelligence (yes, dumb people won't figure out how to use it properly) and a good PC (which you won't really need a very good PC, just a cheap 200$ one).

what? I understand if you support it but come on, that's just a flat out lie man

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!