Majin pure form needs update

• No to buffs and yes to dash.

Kid Buu with no buffs can still rock all mobs with Genocide Blast. But i agree on the dash part. Wanted that back in DBO too.

Also i think GN should get something. Like maybe a little more movement speed.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• You know that when you are transformated you are 20% slower.

So, even if you could dash, the dash would be damn slow. So maybe ye reducing a bit that huge slow cuz kid buu is used most of the time to solo, so you are not getting buffed or speed up. And the dash would be great ofc.

At GN i'd like to reduce the 10 min limit, would be just freaking weird to see a giant walking fast,dashing or flying. Otherwise, kid buu was really fast in the real anime.

• You know that when you are transformated you are 20% slower.

So, even if you could dash, the dash would be damn slow. So maybe ye reducing a bit that huge slow cuz kid buu is used most of the time to solo, so you are not getting buffed or speed up. And the dash would be great ofc.

At GN i'd like to reduce the 10 min limit, would be just freaking weird to see a giant walking fast,dashing or flying. Otherwise, kid buu was really fast in the real anime.

The f**k you just say? THE F**K YOU JUST SAY?

j/k But seriously no.

• if anything pure form Movement should be increased considering the loss in body mass that also comes into play

maybe 1.75 of the normal speed

!.75 would be just about right, 2 is a little fast.

I am running pure Majin on a LV70 Karma and is perfect when I ad buffs, other then speed but you can only run like that for 20 minutes and then you have to wait to re transform to add buffs again. This is looking at it from a PVE only view.

• Yes I'd like to agree with the dash on Pure form. Yes it is easy to farm/grind with pure form but it's always hard to gather the mobs around you. So yes I agree. This is my own opinion only and this statement has nothing to do anything with the staff team.

Regards,
    Kuromi

• Would love to see Pure Majin Form being able to dash. GN should also get something like time increase (10 to 15 mins) and maybe a little more walking speed.

Let's be honest here, only Humans can fully enjoy transformations. Namekians and Majins have to use SP first to even get skills.

Make it a little more fun for them. Don't be like "nooo Pure Majin would be op" etc. cuz turtles can hit 30k+ with SSJ and Humans can use every other skill they have...majins and namekians can't...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Pure Majin for Plasma/Karma is a beast and they usually have the SP to go for Geoncide Blast so they don't suffer from this problem. Yeah they don't get their normal skills, but when you got a massive power boost plus a powerful, spam skill under your belt you kinda don't need it.

But yeah Namekains should be able to enjoy using their transformation more.

• We are not talking about dungeons exactly, man, but if thats your point so let me tell you that you can't continue through many dungeons being pure majin or gn. We are not talking about power or gears, but how uncomfortable is to play using those forms, what is way too different for humans, the only ones who really enjoy their db wish transformation. Anyone who does not own a majin or has ever played one please avoid posting cuz you just have no idea. Only dungeon you can barely enjoy is ud3 because of how close mobs are. Otherwise any other ud or tmq, you'll be forced to not use transformations because your team will need buffs and not dps, you are just horrible slow and in case of soloing I bet you that a DW with kaioken will take any spot you have. Also, transformed you cannot run and make mobs follow you, you'll be forced to spam genocide from a distance wasting ep real quick. There is no argument to say they don't need a buff.

• You know it would also help that 1 SP would be put on the skills the moment you wish for the form. Same for Great Namek. At least then you have saved 2 SP and have a use for the transformation.

We are not talking about power or gears, but how uncomfortable is to play using those forms, what is way too different for humans, the only ones who really enjoy their db wish transformation.

These both hit it on the head. Spend 3SP into Kaioken and improve everything you do, or spend 10SP into GN/PM just to enjoy those forms...IF you're willing to put up with being a slug. Most builds can't use the form at all, not even for fun.

There should be no balance issues with auto-unlocking GN's/PM's skills at 1SP, or giving Pure Majins a dash. Maybe boost GN's movement speed by 20% too? A Pure Majin definitely shouldn't buff, though. A walking force of destruction always buffing his party, never needing to untransform would almost render his normal/Kaioken form obsolete. (And just imagine a Gogo Mask+Serene Focus spamming Pure Majin...)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!