Doubt about Dexterity

• I know that dexterity gives you Dodge rate and physical critical rate. But what about energy critical rate? Because, i think about the Karma´s passive Agility Rage, that increases your dexterity.

"Tienes cosas que proteger, especialmente porque es un mundo virtual. Aprendí eso de alguien importante.Si cedes a tus impulsos en este mundo, el precio es que cambia tu personalidad en el mundo real. El jugador y el personaje son el mismo. "
    sdasdl10.jpg

• Energy Crit rate is in the FOC stat.

But yeah they need to change this. Having Physical Crit. Rate tied to DEX is one of the reasons Fighters were so OP, especially when the lv. 70 cap made the High Speed Needle skills have the "increase damage with crit" effect. The damage output was ridiculous.

• yes! so what a stupid Passive of Karmas.
    And I agree, they have to nerf fighters, so the classes will be more balanced.
    As well with SK, that bleed its just ridiculous.
    Thanks for your feedback!

"Tienes cosas que proteger, especialmente porque es un mundo virtual. Aprendí eso de alguien importante.Si cedes a tus impulsos en este mundo, el precio es que cambia tu personalidad en el mundo real. El jugador y el personaje son el mismo. "
    sdasdl10.jpg

• Energy Crit rate is in the FOC stat.

But yeah they need to change this. Having Physical Crit. Rate tied to DEX is one of the reasons Fighters were so OP, especially when the lv. 70 cap made the High Speed Needle skills have the "increase damage with crit" effect. The damage output was ridiculous.

oh that effect came with the 60 patch. But yeah I agree, STR and SOL need to be reworked a bit.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!