Cash Shop level 40 boost!

• I don't mean to be that guy, but the grind in this game is pretty outrageous, and the best parts are past lvl 30, any chance for a paid item to jump to 40? perhaps include the lowest tier lvl 40 gear for that class?

• I don't get it....I really don't. I've gotten from level 1 to level 37 before in 1 day, and it's not like I was pulling some all-nighter either. Especially the level 1 to lvl 47 has been made incredibly fast ever since the launch of DBO TW.

I see alot of people with this problem, yet they're usually the ones that end up just lounging around and asking everyone for powerleveling/handouts. If you wanna get level 40(and probably achieve SSJ) that bad, then go speedrun the game rather than take it so easy all the time. Dragonball Hunt's not 'til Saturday, so you have plenty of time to do it.

• ok, would you mind giving me an idea as to how? cuz I've sat there for days questing.....I hate to be that guy, but please show, lecture me if you want, but I'd love some enlightenment, add me ingame if you must.

• Ace what class are you? yes the grind in this game is real, but if you wanna lvl up fast i would suggest making an AoE class like a turtle (their easy to play and deal insane AoE damage) but for the more experienced player a fighter can also be an awsome AoE.

i would just following this guide by Roli: Powerleveling guide.

questing is a drag, thats why i only powerlevel. you wont miss out on anything if you dont do the quests. I do recommend you do the lvl55-59 quests. those give insane exp.

anyhow, UD's are always a good option to powerlevel, especially UD3 first floor with all the beetles. just gather and kill them all, leave and go back in.

the trick to powerleveling is going to a spot with many aggressive mobs around you. like that you can just dash around gathering them all and use an AoE skill. Watch your lp though, many times you can lag and KO hehe, especially in papaya :)

gl

• I don't mean to be that guy, but the grind in this game is pretty outrageous, and the best parts are past lvl 30, any chance for a paid item to jump to 40? perhaps include the lowest tier lvl 40 gear for that class?

There used to be an item that allows you to jump to Lv. 33. I hope this one would be implemented.

• There is no current announcement if the lvl 33 book will be restored or not.

there has been a few threads in the past about it but it usually ends up in an endless discussion and debate about is it pay to win or not, which in tern leads to flaming.

althought i dont see it as a pay to win item, since the only advantage it is giving is less time to reach lvl 33. many players in the community do feel that it is pay to win on that grounds.

if you wish to discuss that item feel free to create a new thread ill weed out the trolls

regards boomboxbob/p0box,boxbox

• I do have to say that most of the players in the community don't really know anything about the game. This isn't meant to be offensive, but if an Item that only saves time is called Pay 2 win... then what are Brown Boxes etc.?

• I do have to say that most of the players in the community don't really know anything about the game. This isn't meant to be offensive, but if an Item that only saves time is called Pay 2 win... then what are Brown Boxes etc.?

Brown boxes have already been confirmed to be getting the boot from Cash Shop. I, myself, have mixed feelings about the Lvl 33 stone, but this isn't the place for me to talk about.

• stop yelling about that instant level book or stone or whatever you noobs. Just work hard like the rest of the people and level up yourself.

I mean it is not that difficult and you being so dramatic about it. I leveled up to 35 in 1 day and i was not leveling up fast or anything i was doing it regularly.

and i think daneos mentioned before that the lv33 book wont be added in OB as it will ruin the gameplay or something idk but it is something like that so give up already.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!