Founder packs

• So i found out about this new project yesterday and i liked it right away.
    Then i decided to check the founder pack prices and i was shocked. They are heavily overpriced. The founder packs price usually starts at 10-15 $ max.
    As far as i can tell this isnt offical release of server, more like a private project so correct me if im wrong.
    If what i think is true then founder packs should cost way less. If you want more dedicated players who will report bugs, give feedback, invite friends to play or recodmend this server then you guys really need to reconsider about founder packs.
    I understand that such project requires lots of funds, but its way better to have more players, then those few ten with lots of money in their pocket.
    I would buy founder packs myself but the prices are skyhigh for me at the momment, since i don't know if this project will even see its final release and futher updates on content and bug fixes once it goes live.

Thank you for taking your time :)

• My question
    "If prices would be lower, the heck if prices had reasonable price you guys would have 3 times or more players, more players advertising this server including me."
    Why would there be 3x more players/advertisement if the founder pack price goes down?

More players would be willing to spend that 10 $ for starter pack.
    If you make prices more fair and accessible to all player then it goes without saying that more would buy founder packs right ?
    I haven't heard of any private server project so far, that wouldn't want to have lots of players from aplha and beta phase.
    I don't know how to explain this any better ...

• The prices will not change anything about the player base or advertisement. The people who dont help us advertising just because the founder pack price is "too high" wont advertise anyway.
    And as arrow said, too many people already bought founder packs.

You did not understand me at all, but ok lets leave it at that ^^
    You guys make the rules here, but just so you know there is always workaround for any changes :)
    Was just my suggestion.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!