EVENTOS / CASH SHOP/ REWARD

• Lack of Events

I come across this topic to address a subject that is of interest to all DBOG players.

First talking about the dragon spheres search schedules, in addition to the time being short, only two hours. The event of the spheres goes into shock of schedule with the event of 50% of experience.

We DBOG players would like and enjoy more of the spheres event, but also do not miss the experience event, ideally Daneos put the spheres event during a day in the week also to

we enjoy the event better.

Regarding Rewards: In the official DBO there was a reward system called WEBDEPORT, veteran players know what I'm talking about. Daneos as a game administrator, does not make any kind of

reward for server players, or if you want to put an item as a bonus for DBOG players, I think that's a lack of respect.

There is no incentive for the server players in the official every week after the server maintenance they put a premium on WEBDEPORT for all the server players to withdraw and this could happen here

also.

Daneos could reward every week by inserting some item in the cash store inventory as a reward for DBOG players.

Regarding CASH items: We DBOG players spend a fortune placing CASHPOINT and Daneos does not add any bonuses to players who put cashpoints into the game.

Unofficial players who placed cashpoints had different rewards and that's what everyone wants here at DBOG, to be rewarded for it.

About promotions: Our Daneos administrator shows that he is not worried about the players who keep his server alive. You spend a fortune with cashpoints, and you never get an extra percentage

When you put a cash amount, for example, if I put 1000 cashpoints, you should get 10% of the 1000 put, which would give +100 bonus.

Regarding the cash shop: Our cash shop is a shame, you do not see discounts on cash items, besides the very high prices, Daneos does not put promotions to encourage players to put cash and

buy the items in the store. We need PROMOTIONS.

In-game events: Daneos and his team from DBOG, is leaving to be desired, since it has been a long time since I have seen any event in the game made by Daneos and his team, the server needs EVENTS made by

GM "s, there is a great discontent on the part of everyone, because the DBOG team does not make ANY EVENT, we need creative events, the game is delivered to the cockroaches, this shows the lack of commitment of

Daneos with the players who keep the server alive.

TOKENS shop: We need to take our tokens, we play hours and hours, joining token for nothing, has already been said here in the forum for the tokens store to receive an upgrade, it seems more

Daneos and his team ignored us, we need more items in the tokens store.

General observations:

Rethink the schedules of server events, dragon balls, experience event, drop event.

Reward server players in general by giving weekly rewards.

Reward players who place cashpoints and receive no bonus, prize or reward for doing so.

Repaginar the cash shop, this is very expensive the cash items, we need PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS %% in the cash items.

In-game events, Daneos must interact with your server's players, perform creative events as the server is full of spider webs, I've never seen such an event.REALLY WE NEED EVENTS

INTERACTIVE ALL WEEK.

TOKENS shop, we need more items in the tokens store, the store needs to be modified, there are only those low-level items that are useless.

• 100%

• Regarding cash shop, rewards, schedules of automatic events (db hunt, dojo, budokai) and promotions: This will be worked on for the Open Beta stage, you have to understand this is a test server so the main objective is developing the game. Now you guys are testers, so we need to test everything works correctly before organizing it.

Regarding special events: This is solely my fault, I have been dragging with the organization of events because of some irl issues. But I we are currently working on at least 2 new events, I truly hope the first will be announced this weekend.

Regarding Token shop: We are working on improving it, prove is this thread: <TOKEN SHOP> Things you'd like to see in the token shop

If you have any further questions post a reply in here or even PM me, I'm here to talk.

• Regarding cash shop, rewards, schedules of automatic events (db hunt, dojo, budokai) and promotions: This will be worked on for the Open Beta stage, you have to understand this is a test server so the main objective is developing the game. Now you guys are testers, so we need to test everything works correctly before organizing it.

Regarding special events: This is solely my fault, I have been dragging with the organization of events because of some irl issues. But I we are currently working on at least 2 new events, I truly hope the first will be announced this weekend.

Regarding Token shop: We are working on improving it, prove is this thread: <TOKEN SHOP> Things you'd like to see in the token shop

If you have any further questions post a reply in here or even PM me, I'm here to talk.

I found your answer rather elusive.

This does not justify the cash items being so expensive, since it is a test server, the items should be cheaper.

Regarding the promotions in cash, you gave me an inconsistent answer, because since the server is in tests, cash should be more accessible for everyone and not with absurd prices.

The items in the cash store have quite high prices and some discounts, we need the cash items to do the tests on the server and the items are not accessible to everyone.

Players are tired of not seeing anything new in the game, no events, no promises at the cash shop, the drop of the serve is horrible, we do not have events for entertaining.

And Daneos did not comment on this post for what reason ?, we are dissatisfied by the negligence of the administrators of the game.

Everyone wants PROMOTIONS, EVENTS TO BREAK THE ROUTINE.

Not to mention the players who can not put cash points, how do they stay in the game?

They ended up giving up since the game turned into pay to win.

Daneos please speak up, and do some.

• On one hand, you demand Daneos to work on a handful of subjects.
    On the other hand, you demand Daneos to reply to a 7hours old thread.

Daneos is a human being. He cannot work on the server and talk about it at the same time. He does partake on conversations in forums, that is common knowledge, but asking these kind of questions sound like you want to start an uprising of some kind based on your discontent. You seem to disregard me, even though I'm Community Manager, Game Master, Moderator, Bug Tracker, once a translator, and furthermore a dbog player myself.

Apart from disregarding me, you ignore the announcement I just gave regarding a new event we are working on. So honestly I don't know if you will read whatever information I will provide in this one, but I will still write it nevertheless.

About promotions and cash shop prices: You are constantly stating a need to test that sounds quite altruistic, and I congratulate about your will to test the CP items for the greater good. However, its been stated from the beginning of this POB server that CASH SHOP was going to be reworked on, so current configuration isn't final. So yes, it will be worked on. However, you also ask for lower prices "because of test": Do you think players will welcome a rise of prices when OB starts and they receive their cash back? The value of what they donated in POB will be reduced by a lot, and the logic dictates that people won't like the change of prices, to revert the "testing prices" you want us to implement. Prices and CASH SHOP configuration will be worked to reduce the P2W, that was always stated. If we talk Economics, adding promotions that won't stay or won't be replicated in the long term - as this cash shop still looks like TW, not the one we want for DBOG full server - isn't a wise choice as stability is key for the ones that buy stuff. Promotions only make sense once the basic configuration of the shop is set: otherwise one day you buy 1 thing for a price and the next will revert with following updates.

I know more than enough players that haven't spend money on this game and can enjoy it, so the argument of F2P players leaving because they can't access cash shop items isn't gonna cut it. I myself played the TW version and enjoyed myself even though I spent barely 50 USD in it, Nothing compared to the real cashers of back in the day. I myself don't spend money, and I don't expect to have the same type of gear as full cashers nowadays, but I do enjoy myself. The real imbalance now comes from the bugged items that are all over the place, and that is the reason we need a reset for when we go to Open Beta stage.

I am open to discussion, but please at least take into consideration my replies, otherwise it will be tough to communicate.

Thank you,

Aru

• Daneos and his team ignored us, we need more items in the tokens store.

We are well aware about suggestions and we already made topics about that where you guys can suggest such a things.

About those events, there will be events, just DBOG Staff is busy with other important stuffs, like make game fully operational.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The promotions for cash is a good idea, but the other things is not neccesary this is a pre open beta so the events, rewards for play and token/cash shop is not neccesary now.

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• For free players it is impossible to get 70 +15.

simply by white stone only has to get for cash is the system of cards and very difficult to hit 1/3, if you miss without the white stone, lose 1 lvl in the fault, and all lvl if it breaks (at least you do not lose more the item).

Dogi ball Make the play Pay to win why the only way to get and for cash.

for the Dogi, I would understand why it would only appear. but has become an item that makes the player stronger, making it impossible for a free player to compete. They say that it is in the test phase, where it would be better to make balanced who pays and who does not pay. and if it was really donation, an account would not be necessary to donate. like a simple donation anonymously.

1. The amount of 70 +15 in the current test servers is strongly linked to the abuse of duplicate bugs and the purchase (illegal or not) of said items. So yes, this won't be the scenario in OB server. Few players actually manage to get the max upgrade in legal ways with the upgrade system, and this was also the case in tw server.

2. This upgrade system is more forgiving that TW, where you could break your item and this would disappear.

3. Dogi balls will be obtainable through other ways in OB, not only in cash shop, we've said this many times.

4. You don't need 70+15 to be a player, a skilled player with good upgrades can outplay a unknowing one with +15 gear. Many players forget about the importance of accessories, which can turn the tables easily if used correctly.

• Aru is right about everything he said guys. Just wait for OB and you will find a whole new game which is not p2w, very stable and enjoyable to play.

As the team of dbog stated before, most of the p2w items like autopots, balls, whitestones...etc. will be obtainable by other means in OB. Moreover i think that OB wont be the final phase cuz there has to be an announcement of the offical launch after the period of OB ends like what happens in the most new mmo games when they are released as OB at the beginning then they announce the offical launch after maybe 3 months period when everything is working fine.

About the cash shop and how to make it better, i think creating a gatcha system will be okay and very good, where you be able to get rare items such as new cosmetic items or premium packs or maybe add newly created items. I think daneos and the team should create new items like maybe vehicles that can fly fast ( maybe goku's yellow cloud xD or bulma's flying jet ) plus creating new costumes than the new ones that already exist in the client files. Also they can make new hairstyles obtainable from cash shop and so on. Ofcourse all of that should be only in OB when everything is working correctly.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!