increase drop rate for stones lvl 70

• i didn't because it doesn't work

We've banned MANY bots with useful reports from players (with video or gif proof and also visual confirmation From anti bot team). It doesn't work when players decide beforehand - as you seem to do - it doesn't work: same as not reporTing a bug because "Daneos won't fix it anyway".

The report system is the only way to face this issue until antibot system is worked on, before Open Beta.

• You know I find it a little funny and sad that people make such a big deal out of this while we're still in the PRE-BETA STAGE OF THE GAME. As I said, the drop rate is fine and I like the current upgrade system. Don't like it? Tough. Wanna do something about it? Pick a time and place in game and farm, farm, farm.

same as sk nerf,go read dbocom and you will find out that really NOBADY likes upgrade system as it was,and as it is now is even worst for non casher

• Notice what you just said: "lvl 60 gear"

60 is something and 70 is something else the topic as it shows is about lv 70s stones.

plus in my previous post what i suggested was not meant to be applied now in pob but in ob as i said. ( just saying in case you meant me in any of your previous posts ).

Sorry. Let me rephrase what I said.

I got my lvl 70 Wand to +11 on reds alone and only used one white stone I bought off AH. It took a while yes, but not as long as you guys are complaining about.

• You guys keep sounding like lvl 70 stones should be handed to you on a silver platter. *sighs* I believe someone here once said that DBO is one of those MMOs that was designed to make you farm for end-game gear. What's the point of it being easy if there's no challenge? And changing upgrade system won't make things better because White Stones are still going to be a thing. Either like/deal with it or just don't play the game.

• You guys keep sounding like lvl 70 stones should be handed to you on a silver platter. *sighs* I believe someone here once said that DBO is one of those MMOs that was designed to make you farm for end-game gear. What's the point of it being easy if there's no challenge? And changing upgrade system won't make things better because White Stones are still going to be a thing. Either like/deal with it or just don't play the game.

i correct you,dbo with actual upgrade system make you cash the gear,i get pissed of stones and just cash for get +11 pole lol,and i will do the same for all the gear

• Since ya all are complaining about upgrade system being tough for end gear, how about this. Make stones drop rate like 5% per mob but change the required stones per upgrade after +6. For example from +1 to +5, you could use one stone per upgrade, from +6 to +8 two stones, from +9-+11 3 stones and from +12-+15 4 stones. Like it would still leave the farming there and make things better for upgrading.

• No that is a choice on your part.

is not a choice,i wasted too much money and stones for get only downgrade and at the end i back again to +0 so why should i invest time in something that only get worse?as i sayd my story i couldnt pass +10 with over 3kkk...i just cash 3 dogi balls and get a +11 pole.what i learn?that here is like original dbo,if you want good item you dont need farm play,just cash and in 1 day youll be the best.and this is thanks to upgrade make for a pay2win/droprate of stones.my opinion is that until those 2 things doesnt changhe cashers will always be favourited too much)expecially the upgrade system with downgrade,we are in 2017,need get rid of those f2p game system)

Since ya all are complaining about upgrade system being tough for end gear, how about this. Make stones drop rate like 5% per mob but change the required stones per upgrade after +6. For example from +1 to +5, you could use one stone per upgrade, from +6 to +8 two stones, from +9-+11 3 stones and from +12-+15 4 stones. Like it would still leave the farming there and make things better for upgrading.

it was like that in old dbo,and old white stone (was named core stone) if upgrade was broke item was MAXIMUM downgrade to +6,here is fail-1,broken +0,and pure most of times give +1.understand that with a system like that is almost impossible for a casual non casher archive even +9.Im not saying to gift upgrade,but atleast dont get ppl lose what they earn.if my item was +11 should stay +11 or go up no down,othervise it will be neverending and always start again from +0.i agree on a system that make you use loads of stones but dont make you lose archived upgrade,something that even a casual player can archive a good upgrade with effort

• it was like that in old dbo,and old white stone (was named core stone) if upgrade was broke item was MAXIMUM downgrade to +6,here is fail-1,broken +0,and pure most of times give +1.understand that with a system like that is almost impossible for a casual non casher archive even +9.Im not saying to gift upgrade,but atleast dont get ppl lose what they earn.if my item was +11 should stay +11 or go up no down,othervise it will be neverending and always start again from +0.i agree on a system that make you use loads of stones but dont make you lose archived upgrade,something that even a casual player can archive a good upgrade with effort

Core or white I think making it use double numbers required of what I suggested about upgrade stones would make it nice

• as i see it , it's Perfectly balanced ( not really ) but you can't Complain about this System , cause as harsh as it gets ,that's the only way to make market , & stones balanced , if u want stones to drop more , remove bloody crit from mobs. cause people with +1-+0 gear can't do Jack shit against lvl 70 mobs to upgrade their on stuff.

• as i see it , it's Perfectly balanced ( not really ) but you can't Complain about this System , cause as harsh as it gets ,that's the only way to make market , & stones balanced , if u want stones to drop more , remove bloody crit from mobs. cause people with +1-+0 gear can't do Jack shit against lvl 70 mobs to upgrade their on stuff.

I disagree, my swordsman kills mobs in 1 hit, and I'm not talking about 1 per 1 farming or the most powerfull skill.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!