Make Turtle Book the same for both genders.

• and the book still bug too, you cant use it on allies

There was a discussion in the beginning on how all turtles can be untouchable like divine resulting in discussions that the book is too overpowered so it got nerfed for the cancellation (no rp anymore after canceling it) and no use on allies (cause it is too op in party budokai). Iirc it was intended and will never get fixed.

Not my point of view but it is understandable, so I can live with it

• yeah these namekians must be nerfed -.-

• Iam wrong or SSJ got more speed attack now? (was a bit inactive in game) if that's true, speed gloves + SSJ + book could be good option for Male turtles in speed party, and Female with Book and rp could be good PvP alternative. I like how it is in orignal.

• 2-3 RP balls and 10% speed for male or female, I think it is fine.

This way Turtles will be just a bit better in gain of RP balls than SM.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Well "turtle book" is wrong translation i think. It is a hentai magazine like Roshi is reading it. So if a woman sees it it makes her angry - ergo she get RP(ragepoints), and it makes men getting exited - ergo stronger and faster.

So the idea behind it is very dragonball like. Image bad Launch findig one of Roshis books.. She would rage!

Roshi on the other hand would be like this:forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/12536/

thats why males lose LP when they using it. I like it as it is, it just should be open for all classes to use.. Just like Fighters "Strong Sake" should be..

Me fail english? That's unpossible!

Edited 5 times, last by Muh: lots of typos fixed :) lower res pic for better loading.. ().

• by the fact that Daneos liked ur post we can assume that there wont be any change to the turtle book well atleast we died fighting !!!

• Exact !!!

• by the fact that Daneos liked ur post we can assume that there wont be any change to the turtle book well atleast we died fighting !!!

Maybe he liked the explanation, we don't know, just don't give up!..i'm pretty sure we could find a balance or neutral spot as community without breaking what the book is or means. Like i said before i support this but 1000 RP is just too much and the attack and movement speed should be for females too imo., an example:

Something about (maybe at Fixed or maybe at Random Ratio):

3~5 RP Balls for Females plus 10~20% overall speed

2~4 RP Balls for Males plus 15~30% overall speed

Since the exact number for speed bonus is unknown for me, i'm taking the 30% at max from this post.

• Atk speed should be +10% right now

• not giving up im still make a turtle even if the book stays the same i like turtle and i will go male cuz yeah

now yeah i know the book needs nerf and as a turtle main i agree to this but would wish male was same as female or atlease give RP cmon when i read some erotic manga im all fired up for battle so why not give us RP???

also i respect his idea and its true BUT Daneos changed altmost everything on the game and swifted the meta hard from what dbo used to be so why not make the turtle book effect the same?i cant belive the reason is the lore of the book

still we can only wait regardless of decision i will respect it and still play turtle

Peace

• All honesty I liked the explanation for the book, he explained it from the DB lore. Very well explained.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!