drop rate for lvl 70 stones poll to increase it or not very important so vote

• should the drop rate of level 70 stones increase? 107

1. yes it should increase (84) 79%
    2. no it stays the same (23) 21%

like yesterday when i had 4 hours to grind for stones i got nothing in those four hour not 1 stone i didn't even get a legendary item but like yesterday, today i got the time to farm again but only two hours this time and once again i didn't get jack and sh*t i have to admit i got a good legendary item 33% enegry crit wand lvl 70 but thats the only legendary item i got even Kakarot told me that he grind for two hours and didn't get sh*t it is a serious problem that needs to be fix i am dead serious about this i girnd and didn't get sh*t and that is heart breaking and i know i brought this up already it have hackers out there bugging there gear coping stones and i can't even get 1that is some old bull sh*t increase the dawm drop rate because this is f**king ridiculous plz i beg of you increase it its a serious problem but its your decision if to do it or not but if it was me i would do it because it's kinda unfair 2 hours and didn't get nothing but one legendary item

• well personally i think the either the upgrade system or the drop rate needs a change not but like what others have said.

the main reason i say this is cause some kurs want everything to be easier , faster, so they can get op really quickly. unfortunately thats not how mmos work.

i think only one of those aspects has to change so then it doesnt take away from the challenge of this game. I personally think the upgrade system should be the target for change just because the percentages are very low for an upgrade. white stones are needed to become very powerful. problem with that cashers will have +15 way easier (meh i dont mind that but you will here alot of complaing from the f2p peoples)

that being said if drop rates were increased and upgrade system remain the same the problem i can see is the price of stones, armour, going down severly. getting accessories will be alot harder for the f2p player since the stone prices wont match the wanted acessory they wish to buy in the market. so its kinda a catch 22 per say.

you can increase drop rate and make it harder to purchase stuff from ah.

or alter the upgrade system and have more cashiers with +15

or the other option (which pains me to say this and most likely will happen) is that the current rates remain as is since it takes alot of work to alter a system and mr.daneos and toe-mateo have to fix more important stuff at the moment.

if any action is taken for these systems i would guess it would be near the end of preopenbeta

ohh ya stupido box, tempest warned me for my actions (hes a good mod, a fair mod, you should learn from him) you should read before warniing me :)

• yes tempest is a good mod dont go off topic there.

your points are actually calm there liver,

yes I would assume if these issues drop rate and upgrade system were to be look at or changed that they would be near the end of preopen beta

• just remove item downgrade,or make white stones dropable from tmq/uds

we shouldnt lie,atm is impossible get +15 without bag bot or cash since of downgrade

also if you really want item downgrade(i dont see why because is 2017 and that formula is doomed to die,f2p games from early 2000 say it)atleast do it that lower of +10 the item can't go.is not about be op fast is about be op and be rewarded for your hard work.i think who doesnt complain about downgrade is because or he is lucky or he never get downgrade a item level 70 to 0 from +9 or more

• Upgrade system just needs to be fixed.

Everyone should be able with little luck get +10 gear.

From +10 to +15, should be hard, since to get +15 you would need tons of white stones and upgrade stones to get.

Right now sadly, upgrade system is soo bad that is better to farm stones, sell them and buy +12 gear.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• well said @iceman.I see it the same way.IF white stones will be dropable from tmq and UDS i will not complain about upgrade,with a good drop rate like you do 20 dungeons and get 5 white then you can try upgrade,and if fail items stay the same,u dont lose what you archive till that moment.if you wanna risk,risk without white stone but its your choice.atm for get decent gear trust me i try with 200 stones and i pass only 1 time +10 to +11 and i get break and again +0.After that i realize that try upgrade is unuseful,buy upgraded item is faster and better

• Keep it the same as retail, but increase the chances of it dropping in dungeons, instances etc. I suggest (if possible) increasing the drop rate when in a party. It could encourage players to party up and hunt mobs in various areas around the map, instead of lazing around and/or grinding TMQs and UD's all day.

Also (if possible) have different regions provide higher drop rates for a specific stone. (Green, Purple etc...) and have it change up every now and then.

DBO has a big map, we have the ability to fly for a reason, give us a reason to explore.

Not all end game content has been released, so there will be more variety to collect loot in the future. Nowadays, players expect to level up to 70 in a few days, and then become OP thru upgrade stones.

This game's a grind, you can't expect to hit level cap and just start stockpiling upgrade stones. It's a process and just simply luck.

If you really want to get upgrade stones. Learn to use and manipulate the AH. That's how the pros have been doing it.

---- Since retail, and now here in DBOG.

Upgrade system... Now that's a different story...

• Oh my god are u rob stark from Got?

now let's get back to the subject !! what we really need is the bids theirs tons of pvp events that are updated in the game but not enough pve content the staff knows that the best update that they can do atm is to add bids ( i know that it iis eend game content but we need it ) lvl 70 pve players are getting borred in this game and it will for sure decrease the price of u70's ( green - bleu-red - green ) and increase the white's price

• for once tony dude i agreed with ya.

something needs to be changed ;)

the probably is that we don't have any level 70 dungeon so level stone cost a shit ton when they don't need to be

I guess the prices are high dude to lack of available fun methods to getting the stones just like ya said dere adrain. who knows what will be in store for the future for now it will be fixing broken stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!