RARE FOOTAGE OF FIGHTERS USING % RESIST

• EchoSon When did I ever say a SK would get more damage from props than a fighter? I guess I got to show you how your class works. My main point is SKs benefit a lot from both % attack and defense. They have medium damage and high defense with good CON. It's the only class like that and maybe Ultimate, while for example a fighter has just high dmg and very low defense with bad CON, they are reliant on Dodge and resistance as defense, and so he only benefited from the damage aspect of props, and not the defense. KIriha knew this, one of the best fighters in the game, which is why he would wear 2 13 CON 7% Wild attack rings giving him 14% extra dmg and 26 CON, combined with 13 Prop earrings, thats +40% attack. Good fighters do stack props but just for the damage when needed and ironically in DBOG I saw a lot of fighters with props before the nerf. You main fighter,so why protest for props to be back like they were? Going SK in OB?

• Props needed a nerf, it was just broken for SKs, they easily can get 10 props earrings and boom 20% attack and defense. There's % Defense/Attack property earrings, lets say you have your weapons set to wild property and you equipped 2 10% wild attack earrings, you get +10% on all attack props. What the hell is a fighter gonna do with 20% defense with like 7k LP from stacking DEX? He benefits from the attack aspect of props mainly so just stack the attack % property earrings why is that so bad? You're a SK and you want more % defense? Okay stack it but you dont deserve the same % of attack as well because you benefit a lot from that.

This:thumbup::dpeace:

• EchoSon When did I ever say a SK would get more damage from props than a fighter? I guess I got to show you how your class works. My main point is SKs benefit a lot from both % attack and defense. They have medium damage and high defense with good CON. It's the only class like that and maybe Ultimate, while for example a fighter has just high dmg and very low defense with bad CON, they are reliant on Dodge and resistance as defense, and so he only benefited from the damage aspect of props, and not the defense. KIriha knew this, one of the best fighters in the game, which is why he would wear 2 13 CON 7% Wild attack rings giving him 14% extra dmg and 26 CON, combined with 13 Prop earrings, thats +40% attack. Good fighters do stack props but just for the damage when needed and ironically in DBOG I saw a lot of fighters with props before the nerf. You main fighter,so why protest for props to be back like they were? Going SK in OB?

everyone had properties because defense was broken, the ability to dodge was disable, the list goes on to why everyone was using properties. 7% wild attack rings only did something if Ur opponent has funny/elegant defense properties.

• everyone had properties because defense was broken, the ability to dodge was disable, the list goes on to why everyone was using properties. 7% wild attack rings only did something if Ur opponent has funny/elegant defense properties.

Even after dodge was fixed to what it is now I still saw many fighters wearing props earrings before the nerf. And I meant in retail DBO, that's how it works right now, but in retail DBO that's how it worked.

• A GM said the reason why properties were nerfed because everyone was using it

False, that wasn't the reason why Prop got nerfed we nerfed it because:

1 - Prop was too strong, 1 single Prop gave a huge boost

2 - Damage from fighter was so weak and we had to decide between introducing the N prop thing that existed in Taiwan so even if you have (13+13+13) prop it would be always -5% or tweak it a bit, you still can tank more damage than retail.

Back to topic, Resist% accessories increase only the basic resistance which means the resist you gain from dex and the resistance from items is not getting increased by rings/earrings resist% only ultimate majins benefits from the accessories to the fullest and fighters too since they have a decent base.

When a fighters use x2 rings x2 earrings resist% they sacrifice a huge amount of their dexterity and less dexterity = less damage and less critical chance% and less critical damage bonus and less chance to block damage with guard (R) just to gain 232% of their base resistance so that not really that overpowered but in my personnel opinion it should be capped at 90%, after the wipe i don't think all the fighters will be as strong as now because currently anyone can literally get max stats +15 easily without doing any effort it won't be the case in the Open beta.

• False, that wasn't the reason why Prop got nerfed we nerfed it because:

1 - Prop was too strong, 1 single Prop gave a huge boost

2 - Damage from fighter was so weak and we had to decide between introducing the N prop thing that existed in taiwan so even if you have (13+13+13) prop it would be always -5% or tweak it a bit, you still can tank more damage than retail.

Yes lets go ahead and nerf Chef even tho he is weak already....

• that -5% was only a thing in this private server and that was a bug, that was never in TW HK KR. if you had 13+13+13 prop your N props would be 39%. you guys should reconsider and test endgame PVE content without +15 gear with how properties is now

EDIT without attack speed

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!