RARE FOOTAGE OF FIGHTERS USING % RESIST

• that -5% was only a thing in this private server and that was a bug, that was never in TW HK KR. if you had 13+13+13 prop your N props would be 39%. you guys should reconsider and test endgame PVE content without +15 gear with how properties is now

Yeah also they should try End game content with these reduced max stat gears as well, too many hasty decisions going on. And Nerfing SM dmg output with props? Wow... Whatever happened to restoring the game to original retail state then balancing? Seems like all the priorities are messed up. And you guys really think that Fighters/SM with props instead of % resist and dex is more Over powered? Umm did u forget that u also gotta have some anti para/fear/bleed,candy,confusion,poison,abdominal accessories in pvp and pve?zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• that -5% was only a thing in this private server

It was also a thing in Taiwan i suggest you to surf in dbocom forums to learn more about it.

you guys really think that Fighters/SM with props instead of % resist and dex is more Over powered?

Dex was overpowered in taiwan and resist% was also strong and effective in taiwan, Divine used it against karmas it was even stronger than now since it increased your whole resistance rate and nobody was aware how useful these accessories are until Sendoku start using it, play retail first then come talk about it

• Nerf sk bold strike,made majin make more damage,make dw do more damage,give better heal to healer poko,make spin again with 8 sec cooldown with rp,make swordman do more critic and dmg 1.5 from behind,reduce Fighter damage but give them more dodge.gives crane lost in time back and turtle do big critics again.copy Level 55 kr Balance and you Will see how the game Will be balanced without too much complication

And most important thing changhe upgrade.will be a cash Fest even in open beta if something doesnt changhe.atleast remove downgrade is something unesessary and no more games in 2017 make you lose what you earn.a system like that make not game longer but i say multiple times make ppl cash or leave.and mosrly Will leave.dbo kr story.learn from Level 55 kr cap before the game becomes a cash unbalanced fest

• It was also a thing in Taiwan i suggest you to surf in dbocom forums to learn more about it.

Dex was overpowered in taiwan and resist% was also strong and effective in taiwan, Divine used it against karmas it was even stronger than now since it increased your whole resistance rate and nobody was aware how useful these accessories are until Sendoku start using it, play retail first then come talk about it

Umm thats what im Saying lmao, props did not need a nerf for SM or fighters as they are willingly sacrificing dodge/resist for more damage and being able to not get owned from 1 skill... And how u gonna say i didnt play retail when i Went FOC and Hitrate shits on a SM because of the cancer rng that was dodge pot and resist...

• It was also a thing in Taiwan i suggest you to surf in dbocom forums to learn more about it.

People who played HK knew about the rings, I taught sendoku how to play crane and he mastered it so good for him

This chart was made by Nady93 himself there nothin

the Left side of this chart is suppose to be our properties and the top row is the enemies properties, N properties was how much properties you had in total from forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11154/

NOW this -5% N prop you are talking about is IF If someone does damage does not have attributes in the weapon/Armor, then the damage or reduction multiplier is -5%, regardless of the attribute of the item / item

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11153/

• -You implied SKs get more use out of props than a Fighter, when it's moreso that an SK simply doesn't benefit much from cooldown/DEX and thus HAS to choose props.

-You say Fighters don't benefit from props' defense, but its props that make CON Fighters a possible option at ALL. They likely won't win as many matches, simply because dodging attacks entirely and dealing crits are so ridiculously overpowered, but they're at least a valid option, especially against classes that don't deal 30k+ damage per crit.

-It makes perfect sense you saw alot of Fighters with props before the nerf. First of all, in PvE props prevent Fighters getting 1-shot and makes damage more consistent, especially improving energy attacks which DEX doesn't. Remember, the prop nerf came BEFORE the Budokais, and people were wearing duped +15 gear even then, so PvP's not exactly serious. Second, you don't choose your earrings stats. When a brown box gives you 10+ props, would you just throw that away? Only if you have much cash to burn. Third, if people can avoid RNG they will. Nobody likes RNG.

-....you do realise if you get 7% extra wild attack, that only applies to 1/5th of the enemies you face?

-I'm not making an SK for OB, I think they're a boring class that aren't challenged enough. Don't think I'm not all for Fighters, I'm just no fan of the needle-and-pray way of doing things. It feels wrong to win a match because RNG handed me a dodge or crit, and I dislike getting my options taken away because some other class is too strong with some global stat. If you thought SKs are overpowered with props, would you think everyone's props get nerfed, or SKs themselves? We both know they're gonna wear props regardless of it being 1=1 or 1=0.5, and I think we could agree there's no reason for Martial Artists to have their props nerfed, defense or attack, because it wasn't OP for them in the first place. You yourself even said the defense boost matters little for PvP Martial Artists.

Prop got nerfed because:

1 - Prop was too strong, 1 single Prop gave a huge boost

2 - Damage from fighter was so weak and we had to decide between introducing the N prop thing that existed in Taiwan so even if you have (13+13+13) prop it would be always -5% or tweak it a bit, you still can tank more damage than retail.

1: ...at least, it might've sounded OP initially. I'm sure the extra critrate, crit%, dodge rate, resist rate, and blockrate from DEX didn't immediately come to mind when you nerfed props. But remember that the choice was either boosting a 7000 dmg needle to 8820 with 26% props, or boosting it to 21000 with 68 DEX. One boost decides a battle, the other won't.
    2: ....uhhh...why would the Fighter's attack props be nerfed in that case? Did you mean to say tanky classes like Ultimate Majins and SKs were taking too little damage BECAUSE of their props? Because Ultimates currently have 1=1% defense, and our attack is 0.5% now.

Fighter/SM/SK = 0.5% def 0.5% atk

When you wrote that post, a Fighter actually got 0.7% def and 0.5% attack from props. Still, it's shady Daneos isn't stating these prop changes to anyone, not even his own mods apparently.

When a fighters use x2 rings x2 earrings resist% they sacrifice a huge amount of their dexterity and less dexterity = less damage and less critical chance% and less critical damage bonus and less chance to block damage with guard (R) just to gain 232% of their base resistance so that not really that overpowered

I believe 17 DEX rings were the max in retail. Are you saying 34 DEX, about 10% extra for a non-buffed DEX Fighter, is more powerful than 116% resistance from rings? I know there's a crit bonus, but surely you can see the humongous difference here. I don't think people are unreasonable to ask for stat resist rings to be nerfed to at least 40% per ring.

• I believe 17 DEX rings were the max in retail. Are you saying 34 DEX, about 10% extra for a non-buffed DEX Fighter, is more powerful than 116% resistance from rings? I know there's a crit bonus, but surely you can see the humongous difference here. I don't think people are unreasonable to ask for stat resist rings to be nerfed to at least 40% per ring.

Where he mentioned only in rings? He has said in rings and earrings.

• When you wrote that post, a Fighter actually got 0.7% def and 0.5% attack from props. Still, it's shady Daneos isn't stating these prop changes to anyone, not even his own mods apparently.

Wrong, it's 0.5% both defence and attack on my fighter i have -2% Wild defence and by using 13prop (+6.5%) i got 2% which is in fact 1.5% but since the client doesn't read numbers with a comma it goes up to 2% (+0.5%), if it was 0.7% as you claimed i would gain (9.1% wild defence) 7%.

• Wrong, it's 0.5% both defence and attack on my fighter i have -2% Wild defence and by using 13prop (+6.5%) i got 2% which is in fact 1.5% but since the client doesn't read numbers with a comma it goes up to 2% (+0.5%), if it was 0.7% as you claimed i would gain (9.1% wild defence) 7%.

I said, as of the time he wrote that post. I'm aware it's 0.5% again now. My point was that Daneos is screwing around with props stats at random times without ever mentioning the changes, which I find a bit shady.

Where he mentioned only in rings? He has said in rings and earrings.

Because I completely agree with you guys when it's just about earrings. 34DEX per earring is totally equal to 50%+ stat resist....well, when it comes to Fighters anyway. Not to mention other classes could get 26% props(well, if it's the 1=1 props anyway) or 52 cooldown, both good alternatives. It doesn't make it any less overpowered on rings, however, because those get 17 DEX at best.

• Where he mentioned only in rings? He has said in rings and earrings.

Wrong, it's 0.5% both defence and attack on my fighter i have -2% Wild defence and by using 13prop (+6.5%) i got 2% which is in fact 1.5% but since the client doesn't read numbers with a comma it goes up to 2% (+0.5%), if it was 0.7% as you claimed i would gain (9.1% wild defence) 7%.

You guys are quite literally dancing around the point that Echo is making just to point out something wrong with what he's saying. You're yet to give an actual good counter point to his argument that props were fine, which they were. Did you even read anything he said?

• No, has not yet been, if you look also on the flap of weapon / defense property, and take out the rings, it will only show that it was increased in WILD, Not like in TW that you earned for example those 14% on all attributes, but only if it were using the weapon with the same attribute of the rings, that in the case wild.

EchoSon Here you see Kyra saying the same thing i'm saying about the rings Kiriha used, it was like that in TW just not many people knew about it, since Non % Props was always better. It's merely just not fixed right now. Just wait until it's fixed, simple.

• EchoSon Here you see Kyra saying the same thing i'm saying about the rings Kiriha used, it was like that in TW just not many people knew about it, since Non % Props was always better. It's merely just not fixed right now. Just wait until it's fixed, simple.

It doesn't really change global props' situation regardless. If you can choose between 14% attack that works on all armor(plus more free CON), or 9% in attack AND defense, that's just another point to global props never having needed a nerf in the first place.

The main reason you appear to dislike global props is because of SKs, but I don't get why you'd wanna see props get nerfed rather than just SKs themselves. It removes options for everyone.

• You guys are quite literally dancing around the point that Echo is making just to point out something wrong with what he's saying. You're yet to give an actual good counter point to his argument that props were fine, which they were. Did you even read anything he said?

We are not dancing we are discussing, and we're not here to counter arguments either and what he is saying doesn't make sense for me and i can't tell if he was referring to past when he was talking about prop and it was never 0.7/0.5 for fighters all classes had 0.5 before the last update so his argument is still not valid, the thread is about resist% and my job was done when i stated that resist increase only the base resist and not the resistance rate from gear/buffs.

y point was that Daneos is screwing around with props stats at random times without ever mentioning the changes, which I find a bit shady.

Daneos forgot to add Prop info to the update thread that's all there is no secret update or shady baby plan he is a human after all.

• We are not dancing we are discussing, and we're not here to counter arguments either and what he is saying doesn't make sense for me

...do elaborate. I've given plenty of reasons why props never needed a nerf, but your team's only argument's been "It sounds pretty overpowered" rather than something based on experience or actual combat statistics.

Please tell me why global props on earrings were ever unbalanced when they have 52 Cooldown, 68 DEX, or resist % alternatives.

Or prove global props are unbalanced on rings, despite their great alternatives like the 20 CON+54 resist rings, 17 FOCUS rings, resist% rings, or like Sirab just mentioned.....7% attack+13 CON rings, the CON serving as defense while you get even MORE attack than global props.(assuming non-global props are restored to retail's way of working...)

I doubt you can. But I can take a good guess what influenced your opinions. On the dev server, you all test everything with the ultimate version of CC150 auras. The one which gives 10% props+1500LP+15% anticrit bothered you the most. Only 5 people would ever actually obtain this specific title in reality, but sure, it should be considered! And to that extend, I agree that title is overpowered as all hell. You should reduce the props on it, or move it's LP/anticrit bonuses onto the blue/red title to compensate.

...it'd be that easy. Just nerf the rare title you guys use in your unrealistic +15 lvl80 tests. And if 1 specific class using props bothers you, like an SK for example, then you nerf said SK rather than tamper with everyone's props. As if humans ever deserved that treatment...

it was never 0.7/0.5 for fighters all classes had 0.5 before the last update so his argument is still not valid

I'm embarrassed to say it, but you're right about the 0.7 thing. I looked up my own message; "after getting the Ultimate Majin prop buff(18 props), Echo's honest attack went from 9% to 18%, and his honest defense went from 17% to 26%."

....I appear to have been too half-asleep for basic math. S-sorry about that.latest?cb=20130630173908

• We are not dancing we are discussing, and we're not here to counter arguments either

Except you are here to make counter arguments as a MOD TEAM, because if you don't have any counter, then why haven't you made global props 1 = 1% like it should be for all classes since you so clearly agree with the points listed? The reasons are simple; it's not even overpowered compared to the other alternative options. I mean really. You can choose between doing a little extra damage and having a little extra defense... ...or in a fighter's case you could dodge everything way more easily, crit more often (which decides the battle) and more?

I'm sorry, but your lack of an argument shows that you're acknowledging the choice to nerf props as wrong. So where is your counter?

• Turtle/Crane = 0.5% def 1% atk

Fighter/SM/SK = 0.5% def 0.5% atk

Other classes = 1% def 1% atk

Personal opinion, it pisses me of.

It's allways is the same. Turtle can do very high one shot dmg, so everybody not playing one wants a nerf.

Nobody ever takes to account that by just stats, lp and con, it is the most squishiest class when they cry for a nerf.

So you make it even more of a glass cannon? I see the logic in that. But in my opinion it will just giving players even more of a mental breakdown when they get hit...just frustrating to see that nothing we can do to get a bit more survivability. And every one who played retail endgame content knew how hard you can get hit with +12 in pve.

"There is no endgame content yet, we have a plan" - an I have an opinionen with the urge to communicate it cause i don't like the current changes. I hope you consider it.

Overall

"Prop was too strong"? Will it still be on endgame content? I don't want to die 5 times on the little mobs on the first floor of kraken. Ofc if you test with lvl100 and lvl80 +15 gear it is easy peasy...

sorry if that isn't the way you do stuff, but thats the information we see, and guess looking at the last decisions

Also everyone who countered a fighter with those 2 resit rings screaming for a nerf, just do consider it. Looking alone on the amount of fighters succesing in budo compared to other clases should make you suspicious that there might be something not well balanced.

True they have full copied +15 like many other classes and players too, saying because of that it will be better on pre open beta is just pure laziness in my opinion.

How many success do you want me to have when i encounter someone like that then? Stacking full focus and succes necklace and still have a decent chance to miss a debuff....not the way it should go...

• I doubt you can. But I can take a good guess what influenced your opinions. On the dev server, you all test everything with the ultimate version of CC150 auras. The one which gives 10% props+1500LP+15% anticrit bothered you the most. Only 5 people would ever actually obtain this specific title in reality, but sure, it should be considered! And to that extend, I agree that title is overpowered as all hell. You should reduce the props on it, or move it's LP/anticrit bonuses onto the blue/red title to compensate.

You're wrong, we do testings with craft gear/drop gear and we only use CCBD Weapon set because its the same as legendary drop and it only grant small amount of HP and we also test without aura, 1 prop will make match-up against shadow knights really tough meanwhile Prop is good as it is now turtles are strong and other classes besides SK can tank fighter needles the only thing that should be tweaked is swordsmen's attack property set it to 1% since they don't that huge burst like fighters anything else is fine, just live with it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!