Would you prefer the Open Beta's levelcap to be 70 or 55?

• About that lvl 80 thing and new skills etc.

I thought about this for a little while and had the idea that maybe there would've been another masterclass for the actual masterclasses. And that new masterclass would be like an upgrade with like three new attacking skills and two or three buffs.

Example:

Human Martial artist gets to choose between Swordsman and Fighter. Then at 70+ (dunno what lvl exactly) there could be an opportunity where Swordsman and Fighter get to be a new masterclass with different names where they get new skills (as i mentioned above)

That's what i imagine right now. Could be wrong tho.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Of what I know ntl was plan to add something like this,let's call it a sub sub class.i like the idea.will give more variety to the game

• Could've been some sort of an advanced mastery for your MC, no need to have three classes. Good concept anyways.

• Of what I know ntl was plan to add something like this,let's call it a sub sub class.i like the idea.will give more variety to the game

ntl was plan to add 3rd aging and master class quest

Alright then please give me Shadow Overlord Knight!

Thank you!

Yeah DBO had tons of potential and it is shame that it end up like this.

Still if you ask me, I don't mind starting at lvl 55 cap.

I mean you guys needs to chill a bit and wait a bit, if you want to play DBO as you want to..

That is why if DBO Open Beta starts in some lower caps, there is reason for that and you should just wait.

Still it is mind blowing to see something else from lvl 70+ cap, that you could never see and working!

Until Daneos confirm it, we can only guess about it.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• There is still enough work to do before even really thinking about open beta anyways.

But 55 cap doesn't sound bad. I'd rather have them bring the content step by step along with balancing it instead of just throwing out 70 cap with bugs etc.

Could've been some sort of an advanced mastery for your MC, no need to have three classes. Good concept anyways.

that's what i meant. Just couldn't bring it into words.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I see something about in dbocom long time ago,a graphic was show a 3rd aging quest.this will explain me because we can't add beard and moustache to us character too.this game was had a lot of plan that fail because of poor ntl market strategy and not give players what they was want.i hope tmq8 files are in game tho because they was work on it when close.as goku fanboy I can't wait to kill Frieza with him super sayan in my side

• I see something about in dbocom long time ago,a graphic was show a 3rd aging quest.this will explain me because we can't add beard and moustache to us character too.this game was had a lot of plan that fail because of poor ntl market strategy and not give players what they was want.i hope tmq8 files are in game tho because they was work on it when close.as goku fanboy I can't wait to kill Frieza with him super sayan in my side

I want beard and moustaches on my SK and SM. lol

And yea killing Frieza would be cool.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Please post proof if you're gonna claim Daneos is working on a level 80 cap, 'cause It makes zero sense for him to do so.

All of DBO's end-game would die if level 80 existed, because it's all designed for level 70. CC150, Kraken and the BiDs, and every piece of gear awarded for events like the DB Scramble would now be a joke. He'd have to literally make an ENTIRE new end-game of dungeons, gear, quests, TMQs, UDs, CC200, etc, not to mention working again on balance. It's simply not realistic for a private server to get that ambitious. It'd be easier to just add an "Endgame" difficulty to the current TMQs and UDs and give us a reward(Brown Boxes or White Stones or something) so people have more to do, then perhaps create a new level 70 dungeon/TMQ later from unused assets.

look at db scramble preview there all level 85 most of them are using level 80 equipment.

Mateo show off a video with TMQ8 gear CCBD floor 200 gear unreleased dogi weapons etc.

• Open beta will start with lower cap and we haven't decided yet but certainly not 70, while players are busy with leveling their characters and dealing with TMQ/UDs we will be working on BID2/3/4 and CCBD150 and they will be introduced once we reach cap70.

There will be also future contents, we already have unlocked all the new items (New TMQ gear/And many ccbd sets rings earings neck/weapons/new crafting armos/All the 7 shenron sets/Outfits and everything related to cosmetics) and they currently exist in the server.

• 70 because there is more content to come(hopefully) after it so why just limit it to 55?

The point is to move up by intervals when the OB starts 38-50-55-60-70 or whatever order it may be. Gives us all more time test out more classes, gear them up farm and other stuff rather than having it capped at 70 at the start, people will get bored easily. Now imagine it being 55, people will leave the game even sooner.

• Couldn't find it, but I found something similar on this thread.

Open beta

Keep in mind, this post is over a year old.

• if there would be lvl 100 cap for example u would have 100 sp right? so there wouldnt be any skill builds that u need think which one is better damn this would be boring asf same builds etc no technique, no thinking

I get what you're saying, but that isn't the case here. NTL had the intentions of trying to get this game to a level cap of 150, now obviously this would be including new maps, dungeons, quests, and of course SKILLS. There would obviously be new skills for certain or all classes to make things more interesting and make things fair.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!