Would you prefer the Open Beta's levelcap to be 70 or 55?

• I'm all for earlier then 70 cap no matter what it is so instead of working one main I can get several classes up to say 55 or whatever then as the cap increases work those classes up together and prepare for 70 with zeni and stuff.

• We dont need cap lvl, we need one exp curve. They need to take more advantage of contents created for the lower levels, transform the unusual low levels dungeons into useful content. We have so many good things in this game but they go so fast. Almost all itens from lvl1 to lvl30 are simply discarded because they are useless.

• Si arranca en lvl 55 sería bueno que cuando llegue a 70 puedan corregir lo q nunca se termino ... lvl 80 mapas incompletos y nuevas skills o poder apreciar nuevos mods dentro del juego beta como nuevos dogis o podrá ver un nuevo Bu o super bu o ssj blue o ver una transformación de namek con apariencia pikoro por ej

• I hope its 38.

You know the only reason they capped at 38 was to balance the quests, because back in korea before a patch arrived which completely changed DBO you got and needed much less EXP. You had to buy quests from a ghost npc and repeat it several times. After a while they changed it completely and in order to have the new quests on taiwan aswell they capped at 38.
    So nonsense to cap at 38, because playing actively for 2-3 days you hit the cap. Nice 2 -3 years pre open beta such wow very content much nice.

• I feel as though if lv38 were the cap, there really wouldn’t be much to do as far as doing CC, PVPing (in a way since our skills won’t be as strong). The only thing some of us would probably do is TMQs, which would be boring after a while. As far as level 55 goes, we’d have majority or all of our skills unlocked, more opportunities for us, the classes will be more balanced, and we’ll be much more stronger. :)

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• 70 cap and 60 cap is too soon of course. 55 cap is a very good cap but I feel as though it should be saved for later since content needs to be saved as much as possible. In Korea there was a lvl 40 cap and people did enjoy it, but it does get boring fast since most classes dont get their main skills until later.

So I think level 40 cap should be the first cap but it shouldn't last long, then 50 cap since there was a 50 cap and also to let players get a good feel of what's its like to do PvE content with your classes actual skills and not just auto attacks, and it should also last a while too.

• no matter the lvl cap you will always have the pvp content: budokais (kid/adult/solo/party), dojo war, scramble plus any future event that may appear + the pve content: dragon ball hunt, world boss event plus any other pve event that may appear + the stuff you can craft on every cap just by farming.

Then you have ud1 (gloves/staff), tmq1(gear, accesories) and rp1(gloves/staff) to gear for the kid budokai (would be awesome if those instances have a lvl limit -30 for example- to make them a real challenge instead of a "get a turtle and spam it in solo").

And finnaly in every cap the content is something like:

L55cap: tmq6(gear), ud2 hard(weapon/subweapon), cc1-50(gear/weapon/subweapon/accesories).

Lvl60cap (my favourite): tmq7(gear), ud6(weapons), cc1-100(gear/weapon/subweapon/accesories).

Lvl70cap (currently): Bacterian(weapons), Cell(accesories), Kraken(accesories) , cc1-150(gear/weapon/subweapon/accesories).

If we skip one of these caps we are losing valuable content and hours of fun gameplay.

The old caps wont be as balanced as they were because now we have more skills than back then and we dont have the old pet and scouter system so the "balance" argument is not a thing.

Maybe we should start with a even lower cap than these, just a fast transition cap to make sure everything is stable (remember the majority of ppl are waiting to play in open beta).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!