This Needs to Be Said

• All these decisions mods and Daneos Keeps making is just becoming insane. Every single decision that affects the players there should be a Poll created on the forums so the people that actually play the game day in day out have a chance to share there opinion and im not just talking about this update thats coming theres a good few of them since launch that just made no logic at all. Dont get me wrong the community appreciates whats the mods and staff do to revive the game but come on just think before you make these decisions. Do you know how many times people are unsure of items they buy sometimes its not always as effective as we think so we like to do trial and error until we are sure and now your telling me unless your 110% sure you want to even attempt using this ur stuck with it if you dont like it and the only way to get rid of the item is to cash for unbind items this is a pure joke. As yal keep saying its Pre Beta nothing matters its a purely a test server so why do you care if people are selling +15s or not last time i checked your own staff falls into these categories practice what you preach.

• first i thought it would be a good idea since nobody would be able to sell +15's but after thinking it trough what would happen to other players who don't normally cash and just farm for everything they won't be able to resell stuff to get more money out of it, they would lose motivation to get new stuff since it will be binded and not be able to resell it, and not everyone will afford seal coins for everything it was stupid to add a bind system to the game anyways, a mmo was mean to trade, lend and sell stuff to players thats how it works.

• You still can buy upgraded gear that no one equip.

Why this should be problem for anyone?

Only gear that is already used, can't be used by someone else, big deal.

If some of you played DBO TW, there use to be tickets that would upgrade gear and would auto bind it.

All of us exp that, soo binded gear is no problem.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Since it will be a legendary drop it will be hard to get it, and nobody will just farm a whole day for stupid seal coins which shouldn't have been added to this game.

So I guess that a day standing in plat makes more sense than a day playing a pve instance in order to make a transaction that has an impact on your pvp tools?

i think yall skipped this part

The change applies to staff too, as they are dbog players aswell, so please care to develop.

• So I guess that a day standing in plat makes more sense than a day playing a pve instance in order to make a transaction that has an impact on your pvp tools?

Most of the people replying to these threads have already been through the grind we have leveled many characters to 70 and we use the plat as a way to just chill and do what we enjoy most PVP. we have played DBOG since the beginning there shouldn't be any need for us to go farming at least not on the rate yal be talking

Like lets be honest if you haven't equipped ur gear then its most probably not even worth selling otherwise why would you have it just dormant in ur inventory smh so who in the right mind would buy that garbage

• Most of the people replying to these threads have already been through the grind we have leveled many characters to 70 and we use the plat as a way to just chill and do what we enjoy most PVP. we have played DBOG since the beginning there shouldn't be any need for us to go farming at least not on the rate yal be talking

can you please mention the part where we indicate that rate?

If you are chiling in plat then I guess your gear is already on point, so why are you worrying so much about how you will sell it?

• You said 'we said that unbind coins will drop in dungeons.' 1st of all you never stated what dungeon and if its anything other than cc then that counts as farming to me because there is no need for me to them ever again before but along comes new update then suddenly we all have to go back to them dead ass dungeons and just because we have gear it doesn't mean we dont like to get more gear and zenny buying and selling and as i stated earlier a lot of us have more than 1 account therefore we need to gear them too

• I got a lot of char and i Will cant pass the gear throw them.also i dont like upgrade system so I buy gear with zeni.this upgrade will make economy worst of how it is now.really a bad decision.and I m not the only one who think it.

i will agree on this sytem if upgrade will doesnt have downgrade...but as it is now this makes game more worst of now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!