This Needs to Be Said

• if you guys will want to make game more fair you will work on make a good upgrade system and balance things well.as it is now the game will have even more chance of die.this system will work with the upgrade without downgrade and on certain items like cc or tmq...but hell no on crafting items and not with this upgrade.also will be better work on class balance then this things here for get more cash

• It's easy, he's trying to reactivate the purchase of cashpoints.

That's what happens when you're busy earning money of people buying cashpoints for DogiBalls and BrownBoxes to get their +15 gears instead of fix the problem with hackers inmediately. Now it's very hard to find someone who sells Cashpoints for Zeny. The Zeny is more devalued than the Bsf xDD. The comparative is more or less

1 zeny DBOtw = 4~5 DBOG

It's funny to see how wrong economic decisions affect even in a videogame xD.

Penny wise, pound foolish. That's all

• Maybe stereotyping all players upset with this update isn't smart?

Of course everyone would go against this decision and that's normal i also said if i was a player and they suddenly made this decision i won't be happy because it will make my task harder and i won't be able to skip the grinding/farming to get max gear and we are already consulted community about skills and token shop, budokai scramble and even some people said we should not consult the community, there will be always someone who complain.

So you guys rather doing nothing and get gear easily without doing any effort than doing dungeons/tmq/ccbd and earn useful items and use it to improve your gear and in case you want to sell it you can use seal coins you will have enough since you did alot of PVE, even the tournament will be fair since everyone will be using their own gear.

The only thing that should be changed is making these items getting stored in shared bank so you can use it with one of your other character in the same account.

• Time parallel quest ( TMQ )

Under Ground Dungeon ( UD )

In massively multiplayer online games, an instance is a special area, typically a dungeon, that generates a new copy of the location for each group, or for certain number of players, that enters the area.

^ Jump up to: a b Simon Carless (2004). Gaming hacks. O'Reilly Media. p. 112. ISBN 978-0-596-00714-0. A term used to describe a private portion of a gameworld created just for an individual or group of players.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instance_dungeon

• This update seems like it makes people suffer for no reason. If you can get unseal coins simply by farming a little, or even if spending a little cash, it won't stop scammers or +15 duplicators at all. After all, +15 gear is worth infinitely more than some unseal coin, even if unseal coins were cash-shop only. There has to be a better way to stop them.

...also, people, don't stoop so low as to threaten the developers. Talk about angry man-children. ; :dsweat:

• Pros : the DEV receives more money

Cons: players suffer due to the fact that you can no longer trade gear without unseal coins and can no longer pass on your old gear easily to other who need when you get better

Time to find a new game to play

I came here and waited and spend most of my time to enjoy. and those suggests/updates will make me leave defiantly

• Of course everyone would go against this decision and that's normal i also said if i was a player and they suddenly made this decision i won't be happy because it will make my task harder and i won't be able to skip the grinding/farming to get max gear and we are already consulted community about skills and token shop, budokai scramble and even some people said we should not consult the community.

So you guys rather doing nothing and get gear easily without doing any effort than doing dungeons/tmq/ccbd and earn useful items and use it to improve your gear and in case you want to sell it you can use seal coins you will have enough since you did alot of PVE, even the tournament will be fair since everyone will be using their own gear.

You talk of be fair,then make the upgrade doesn't lose what you earn and don t be a cashfest.i already talked with other people go read the thred.this bind system will work IF WILL BE APPLIED ON CC GEAR THAT TAKE EFFORT AND SKILL BUT NOT ON OTHER GEAR.and make the game balanced with classes rather than this things.the game will die fast if you guys don't hear the community.ntl was never listen and look how it ended just a tip for someone that could be your parent as age I have...

• Of course everyone would go against this decision and that's normal i also said if i was a player and they suddenly made this decision i won't be happy because it will make my task harder and i won't be able to skip the grinding/farming to get max gear and we are already consulted community about skills and token shop, budokai scramble and even some people said we should not consult the community.

You make it sound like gear is growing on trees. Every gear that everyone has, was dropped or created at some point and given/traded to other people. That's how prices are calculated too. Do you really think let's say +10 32% Anticrit Top costs 1kkk, because the people say so? It's because the effort (upgrading to +10 and actually crafting 32% anticrit) costs around 1kkk. And people don't find these 1kkk on trees. They also farm and sell items.

• In massively multiplayer online games, an instance is a special area, typically a dungeon, that generates a new copy of the location for each group, or for certain number of players, that enters the area.

^ Jump up to: a b Simon Carless (2004). Gaming hacks. O'Reilly Media. p. 112. ISBN 978-0-596-00714-0. A term used to describe a private portion of a gameworld created just for an individual or group of players.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instance_dungeon

dungeons are based under ground aren't they?

Never heard of a ground level dungeon before..

• So you guys rather doing nothing and get gear easily without doing any effort than doing dungeons/tmq/ccbd and earn useful items and use it to improve your gear and in case you want to sell it you can use seal coins you will have enough since you did alot of PVE, even the tournament will be fair since everyone will be using their own gear.

we already did those things to earn our items why would we do it again. this update wont change anything people will still buy/sell +15 and you're forcing me to cash/PVE to share my gear between fighter and SM.

Look, we got a life besides dbo. It's not like i'm gonna farm 4 hours a day for one stone. Trust me, i've been there. I did this everyday til i decided i was done with farming. The droprate for stones are so bad, the upgrading system is insanley hard, and now we can't even trade our gear and accessories for more useful stats. GG

• dungeons are based under ground aren't they?

Never heard of a ground level dungeon before..

1. This is off-topic.
    2. If you want to start a semantics discussion be my guest:

a. Underground Dungeon (UD) is redundant then.
    b. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dungeon --> "usually"

c. Why are you named Xploder and don't Xplode? D:

If you want to keep this going PM me, the off-topic is done here as other players want to discuss more important things.

• And that's logic, I agree

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!