This Needs to Be Said

• you're forcing me to cash/PVE to share my gear between fighter and SM.

You're not forced to do anything now, you can quit the game and come back in Open beta you will have enough time to gear both your character since the cap level will be low and will increase slightly after every update and this has nothing to do with making people cash the wipe is pretty close and changes should be made to avoid all the mistakes of Pre-open beta.

• The reasons for the alteration seems a little stupid.

1. 99% scamming occurs because player took the initiative to share their account or gears to others.

I think players should take risks when they share their account or any item. Sharing account is against game rule.

If a scammer really wants to steal, he will use unseal coins.

2. +15 selling problem will be solved when OB begin with wiped.

If DBOG team decide to bind almost all equipment. This will lead to very a terrible result:

1. The economic will die.

We can't sell our equipped gears in market or buy good gear what the other players don't need. According to the theory of economics, the size of the market depends on the flow of goods. No trade means that the economy will collapse.

2.More P2W

Acquiring good gears are more difficult to general player. They need to spend real money to get what they want .

I am not sure unseal coin will be completely removed from cash shop at open beta starting.

3. Player which has multiple accounts will become useless.

The multiple accounts problem has been fully discussed before. Here I only put some point.

If we can't trade our gears to another character. Looking party to a dungeon will become more difficult.

For example, my party have 5 people and want to go CC dungeon, but we don't have a healer and can't find healer go with us. I have a healer in another account. If I trade some gears to my healer than I can use my healer go with my friend easily.

Based on game design, we always need some special class (healer, tank, buffer.. ) while doing a dungeon. Bind gear make the convening of the party becomes more difficult.

4.Players trying to play different class will be difficult because they have to prepare extra equipment.

Players will only focus on one character. Few players are willing to invest the second class with a lot of resources. This will significantly reduce the fun of the game.

5. DBOG will lose many players because the above reasons make this game more unplayable. Over 10 of my friends (all old player from DBO-TW) say if it's really happened, they don't want play this game anymore.

I think DBOG team should be considered more serious about the important change.

Bind equipment make the game worse.

In addition, I would prefer to recommend DBOG team DO NOT set bind to gears from TMQ/UD/BID.

I believe DBOG team want to do better than the original game, not worse.

• You're not forced to do anything now, you can quit the game and come back in Open beta you will have enough time to gear both your character since the cap level will be low and will increase slightly after every update and this has nothing to do with making people cash the wipe is pretty close and changes should be made to avoid all the mistakes of Pre-open beta.

Ah now this makes sense. Guarantees people stick around longer instead of just gearing up and getting bored easily which leads people to leave as well...

• before upgrade system with downgrade,after class balance that is not good and now this.im so sad to say that dbo will die again...look how many people do not want this update...you should make a step back before lose all player base...that my suggest...also even dbor server maybe will open...but I think some rivality will make both the game work hard to offer the best :)

• This is the POB, let us enjoy everything what we've collected untill the game goes to OB, where we need to nolife farm again.

So as far I've understood. They are trying to prevend the selling of +15 items. Why don't they simply just ''bind'' the ''bugged'' +15s level 70 items, and leave the rest as how it is. So people with several alts, can still trade their items. Since we're so far in the game already and everyone has already farmed the living hell of this game. Especially people with several chars, since 65-70 alone is a good 10 hour grind. Maybe less now, since the xp boost stuff was added (later).

• I wanted to take the side of the devs in this, since SOMETHING has to be done about +15 duplicators, but it's really hard when you guys keep saying "this is set in stone and we'll allow no input whatsoever".

It just makes you people seem stubborn and ungrateful for the support you've gotten. Not to mention foolish when you're factually not even fixing the issue you say you're fixing. This update won't stop scammers or +15 duplicators at all. It slows them down at best. I tried suggesting an alternative to this that'd actually eliminate +15 buggers earlier, and I suggest everyone else try to come up with solutions too rather than just complain. Yes, that includes developers too. Nobody will support you if you're blindly yelling "we won't listen" and refuse to consider alternatives all the time.

• disappointing indeed.. i guess i will only check GokUsama translations upgrades, since the rest is not interessting anymore for me atm..

I don't have time to farm all day for U70 stones with lausy droprate, we still can't drop lvl 1 to 65 legend gear, we still don't have all quests working, most skills don't work 100% like they should, some damage is to low - some is to high, AH is still bugged and not full functional. Gear bug is still possible, i bet zeni bugging is possible too.. Hell we still don't even have all NPC's loaded on the maps!

DBOG is nowhere near TW atm. Yes, it still is an "open alpha" - the term pre-beta doesn't exist, (a pre beta is an alpha), but there is still so much work to do on basic stuff and here we are talking about balancing and new features or lvl caps..

i understand why people are mad because nobody wants to work on their gear all what they wanna do is afk whole day next to the platform and borrow/buy +15 directly i would be mad too if i was a player because i will be only thinking whats best for me, important note retail had tickets that made your gear bind and in the previous caps there was no exist to any NON-bind set people used TMQ sets and when you used them they become bind so please don't talk like if retail didn't have bind items.

Do you really believe this garbage you are saying here? I hope not.. Yes + ticket made your gear binded´, but only while it was working! After it was expired gear became unbinded again(atleast in HK). And orignal had a 100% droprate in UD and TMQ bosses, not like it is now. And UD gear was not "account binded" by default - only after you eqipped the gear!

I hope you don't lose to much players with this, since i'm here since beginning on ragezone and i still like the project, but atm i have no desire to go on servers. Good luck Daneos & GokUsama - sorry but for the rest i don't really care..

• 2 Questions

Why would you implement this update before making bind coins drop? It would make more sense if the unbind coins were made available as drops in the same update, this just causes confusion.

How frequent will the drops be? Wouldn’t want to be farming hours on end just to unbind my gear.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!