This Needs to Be Said

• How frequent will the drops be? Wouldn’t want to be farming hours on end just to unbind my gear.

And that would be to trade your gear over to one of your other chars JUST ONCE. I switch between PvPing on my 70 fighter and Powerleveling my other chars on my 70 turtle twice a day, and I've got about 5 pieces of +7 ish gear between the two of them. Now, to switch between PvP and Powerleveling ONCE, I gotta either cash, which, like most of the people that play this game, I have never done. Even if seal coin drops in dungeons are implemented, I gotta farm for hours on end just so I can shift gear between my two chars. And if I don't wanna do that, the only other way I can unbind is if I give someone zeni for $$, which is illegal. Even assuming an update is added to allow in-account trading of bound gear, who in their right mind is gonna keep multiple mains on the same account? Also, 2 minutes of silence for the +13 lv 50 gear on my SK that just turned 60 whose gear I can't reuse with my poko, dende, and DW, all of which are waiting in line to use that gear for dark namek.

• Are the dbog players really that childish?

Do the people that sell gear by crafting fail to realise that once you don't equip the gear you can sell them...this is a great update IMO because in the open beta, more pve will be promoted since there will be a need of gear, and there will be less scams since there wont be a need to share equipment (and hopefully accounts)

Also. All these complains about how its going to make pre open beta worse is invalid since open beta is what we are aiming for. Hopefully everyone can stop slowing down the progress by giving unlimited complains to the team and just be patient for obt (which hopefully is very soon). Once obt is released then you can complain there

• Yeah well shut up about this generalizing cause i actually am in favor of this bind update-- I have played many MMOs and i am used to retarded things like account bound EVERY items you drop, not just equip, literally as soon at you drop it.

In my opinion, there has been bad and good changes, the problem is just that criticizing is easier and also *louder.

I do understand the ones against it tho, maybe they are just not used to this, my experience made it so i actually enjoy this, because it will force people to farm their gears, and not just purchase-- But that's not even a problem because the items becomes bound AFTER you equip them, so for farming it does not change anything.

But to everyone saying the Staff just do what they want, this is untrue-- I know i shouldn't leak this; but let's take for exemple the time when anti% also worked on the additional time from RP bonus, i went on and told the staff about it, they replied to me that they got told by many that's how it was, but i just called bullshit on that, and then i literally WORKED for them just to give them enough proofs to back up my sayings, and i did, and then they changed it back to retail, and this is just one of many exemples.

My point is, the staff is actually very aware of what the community is saying, but coming up to them all angry and trying to "expose" them just isn't gonna do much-- However, whenever i go up to them and talk about bugs i found, yeah i kind of act like an ass sometimes like you guys do, call dev testers useless and such (and i still think they are), because i literally find bugs of classes that people from dev server MAINs, yet it wasn't reported ? yeah they are useless.

But when i come up to them, i provide them with actual arguments, and proof.

They have never told me off, or disrespected me when it was about balance changes and bug reports, they always listen and will try to do something if you actually give them a real arguing with backups.

Do the people that sell gear by crafting fail to realise that once you don't equip the gear you can sell them...

What about gear builds and testing? For example, if I just crafted a pair of high foc gloves, I would want to test them against my current en crit ones in a dungeon to see if the leap over to the foc side is worth it

• What about gear builds and testing? For example, if I just crafted a pair of high foc gloves, I would want to test them against my current en crit ones in a dungeon to see if the leap over to the doc side is worth it

Well the standard MMORPG way to approach that would be research on forums and advice from all you can get. Not everything in this game has to be set easy for those who don't wanna put the effort just because the lazy players think so (not throwing shade...just speaking generally)

But anyway....so long as the dev team stays focused and ignores the cries of those that don't speak for obt, all is good. More than 3/4 of those who "are gonna quit the game and never come back" will be back in obt anyway when they realise the difference and balance these updates would cause

• I actually like this update, though it kinda forces you to upgrade your own gear, which isn't a bad thing but upgrade rates are trash like others have said before. This update really only hurts you if you just cash and cash for all your gear and do nothing but PvP, but if you actually do PvE, you're good. From the looks of it they are making farming dungeons OP which is whats needed.

we will make UD's/TMQ/CCBD more rewarding by adding white stones dogis balls and seal coins and more useful items that won't exist in cash shop like Silver box and legendary dogi balls, i understand why people are mad because nobody wants to work on their gear all what they wanna do is afk whole day next to the platform

They're trying to prevent this from happening again.

• Only thing I would like to stay the same is items between normal-excellent grades still being unbinded(items received from mobs), but all this complaining when this is how it was in retail is useless. And anybody playing a certain class should know what stats are best for that specific class, so if you get a good drop that doesn't benefit your current character stat-wise there's nothing stopping you from not using it and saving it for another char or just selling it.

I feel like most are complaining, because they may have gear that's +8-10 or w/e and think that their entitled to use that gear for every char since they spent zeni or all there stones getting it. Which is why they stated they are working on account sharing. People shouldn't be wasting their time leveling and gearing 20 different chars anyway knowing its all gone be wiped, and it be more beneficial playing one or two specific class and finding all the problems with that class and reporting them.

Also the GMs need to go ahead and make UDs like they were where the boss and ultra always drops either a rare or legendary piece of equipment like in retail, so people only complain about crappy stats on there gears instead of running a dungeon 10 times and being unlucky enough to not get 1 piece.

• How can you guys say P2WIN and this change actually make it so it's not as much P2Win as it is right now ?? lol..

With this change = can't sit in plat and get full geared by buying gears like here, so yeah, this change make it a lot less P2Win, which is what i like.

And the reason most MMOs aren't P2Win, it's because they bind anything you loot, so, can't buy gears, no P2Win.

It's really simple to understand by the way, but obviously most people commenting here have no arguing, and are just trying to offense others; most people have no experience in actual Gaming neither.

For i have said what i wanted to say, i now leave this discussion, thank you very much for reading~

Do the people that sell gear by crafting fail to realise that once you don't equip the gear you can sell them...this is a great update IMO because in the open beta, more pve will be promoted since there will be a need of gear, and there will be less scams since there wont be a need to share equipment (and hopefully accounts)

Also. All these complains about how its going to make pre open beta worse is invalid since open beta is what we are aiming for. Hopefully everyone can stop slowing down the progress by giving unlimited complains to the team and just be patient for obt (which hopefully is very soon). Once obt is released then you can complain there

Thinking about yourself is quite comfortable. Players who are not able to play on strong maps and CCDG because they do not have enough strong equipment to support the BOSS, are they like? this is to take away the freedom of the players to do what they want with their equipment, not to mention that for a betatest game, the value of CASH is absurd.

• I hope they have an intention of making upgrading better and raising the drop rates of some things. Ofc rng is rng...

i dont think they will...but i hope downgrade get removed...then this patch will have sense...othervise nah will just make game worse of now and ppl slowly leave...latinos amek 60% of players here,if they leave server will be kinda kr,a ghost town...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!