This Needs to Be Said

• i dont think they will...but i hope downgrade get removed...then this patch will have sense...othervise nah will just make game worse of now and ppl slowly leave...latinos amek 60% of players here,if they leave server will be kinda kr,a ghost town...

Tbh there are ways to work around the system but it will take hella time and hella luck...

• Do you think you are the only veteran in the game? This quite deluded is not boasting so much because most of the server players are veterans my dear

• While everyone is looking at the cons, I see a huge pro here. The TMQ armors, they are all bound by account once you wear them. Sure, it sucks to farm about these but it has more pros than cons (I think more items like these should be added to be honest).

But once we're at it, I still think the team did some dumb updates but hey we're at pre-open beta, lets see how it plays out first?

• All these decisions mods and Daneos Keeps making is just becoming insane. Every single decision that affects the players there should be a Poll created on the forums so the people that actually play the game day in day out have a chance to share there opinion and im not just talking about this update thats coming theres a good few of them since launch that just made no logic at all. Dont get me wrong the community appreciates whats the mods and staff do to revive the game but come on just think before you make these decisions. Do you know how many times people are unsure of items they buy sometimes its not always as effective as we think so we like to do trial and error until we are sure and now your telling me unless your 110% sure you want to even attempt using this ur stuck with it if you dont like it and the only way to get rid of the item is to cash for unbind items this is a pure joke. As yal keep saying its Pre Beta nothing matters its a purely a test server so why do you care if people are selling +15s or not last time i checked your own staff falls into these categories practice what you preach.

You said everything, why is this type of update already fully reinstalled the server? He is taking away the right of freedom that we have products are ours we do whatever we want with them, we spend fortunes with real money to put boxes of cash and he wants to prevent us from doing what we want with our equipment. THIS IS AN ABUSE AND CRAZY ARE THE SUPPORTERS OF THIS ATTITUDE OF Daneos and his team. THE GAME WAS ALREADY 100% PAY2WIN NOW THIS 1000% PAY2WIN.

• That is correct, we haven't stated dungeons or rates as we are working on that. Maybe you forget about those not "deadass" dungeons like kraken, bacterian or cell-x.

Like the ones you guys say won't add until open beta? Then make these changes DURING open beta and add the "un-bind coins" at the exact moment you bind items, not after. Then why not add un-bind coins first and then the Binding update after???

Sorry, but even tho I'm always respectful, this is the worst update I've seen, and I've been here since the very first day.

• While everyone is looking at the cons, I see a huge pro here. The TMQ armors, they are all bound by account once you wear them. Sure, it sucks to farm about these but it has more pros than cons (I think more items like these should be added to be honest).

But once we're at it, I still think the team did some dumb updates but hey we're at pre-open beta, lets see how it plays out first?

in retail bosses 90% in tmqs dropped a legendary,rare,excellent armor,which is not the case now...1/10 u can get a drop like that...when the drop was more often a lot of people were spamming tmqs,guilds was organising full parties for spamming it and get the gear for the whole team or their guildies.and it was like that with all tmqs uds bids,and it was a fun thing to do...i mentioned months ago to fix the drops but it didnt even get in their sight

• This is not needed for now since everything will be wiped anyways. Same thing with that dumb eq/weap effects change. Why during the test phase where most ppl already have their EQ? So why adding it now? Add it for open beta instead.

About scammers...if you, the DBOG staff know that someone scammed a player just lock the account or delete it. Check the IP of the one who scammed to find out if that person has another account and lock that one too. Give out hard punishment for that sh*t to make it stop. Also i've read that many ppl have +15 stuff thx to a bug or something. Why weren't those ppl "punished" for using that bug and why do those ppl still have their +15 sh*t?

Also, clearly most of the ppl don't want this. So why don't you make a poll instead of making decisions that affect everyone and that is being made thx to not solving those problems earlier? Btw, do ppl actually get punished for breaking rules ingame? I saw so many shouts in Trade chat where ppl wanna sell/trade their account etc. while at the same time that notification pops up which says that it's not allowed. Cuz it seems like no one gives a f*ck about anything and they do whatever they wanna do.

Basically, don't do that bind sh*t. Go harder on those problem causing ppl and we won't need that bind thing. And make sure that the upgrade bug or whatever it was never happens again. Cuz that seems to be the root on why ingame sucks so bad.

P.S.: Since ppl speak about open beta etc. What about the things that still need fixes? Like quests? Papaya island quests missing, on other maps quest npc are missing or some quests fail right after you accept them. And while i'm at it, pls fix Poko pets.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Daneos is more concerned about making money on top of us than improving the game. The game drop is a disgrace, the token store is a disgrace, cash prices are absurd for a test game.

The chance to raise the items is a shame so low that it is, but Daneos is worried about adding updates that end the game, is worried in nerfar several skils of the characters to the point you do not even see some classes in the game as Dard Warior and Crane heremit.

Congratulations Dane you're taking the game to the bottom of the pit.

• I'm all for people upgrading their own gears and what not, but still what about the people who play multiple characters? Also like my boy Sirab pointed out the reason people have bought upgraded things in the past is because this cancer hell system for Free players makes it more viable to just sell all the stones and drops u get then just buy gears upgraded

No one wants to farm that same new set of pvp accessories or waste entire paychecks on trying to box these accessories, no one wants to farm or buy another 34 focus or 26 speed weapon, or the 9+ set of Armour they have on their character just so they can enjoy and have fun with another character.

And for the classes who already struggled to find PVE parties before... well they will need to be addressed. I feel the intention was good but it does not account for every situation and every player and is only gonna make things more annoying and difficult for classes that were unwanted for PVE anyway. I feel like having Fun and the economic outcome were things that was completely ignored, this only makes it more annoying and harder for people who wanted to play multiple classes, and as far as how the economy turns out well i'm not too certain it will get better.

• Soooo i just read the whole Thread and i have a little something that i don't get.

With this "Update" you wanna "help counteract the problem with scamming, and +15 selling that occurs over DBO G on a daily basis" right? Then explain me how this bind thing will prevent that? In order for the EQ/Weap to be bind on my char i would have to wear it first right? Soooo here comes the tricky part:

What if i don't wear it, try to upgrade it high(+10 or more) and then try to sell it or even try to scamm someone? Would be possible right? Cuz i didn't wear it so it's not bind on me. Or did i get that wrong?

If i didn't, then this bind thing is useless af²! It's unnecessary. Also it is said that we will eventually be able to drop that unbind thing in dungeons. Well then i hope the drop rate is gonna be better than stone drops or you might have a problem with your community here. But since it's also planned for cash shop i doubt that we'll drop it that easy. And this leads me to the thought that we are forced to either buy it for a high amount of zenni from a casher ooor we have to cash ourselves.

But as i wrote in the scenario above i won't need the unbind thing as long as i don't wear the EQ/Weapon right? And i still could sell it with high upgrades. Makes no sense to me right now...:/

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• i think the idea of the bind update was to prevent players from bugging there gear to +15 for and selling for real cash or transfering gear to another person. A few mmos do have this to prevent gear buggs from ruiening games.

I know this leaves the honest people at a disadvantage but we are trying things out to see whats the best for the game

Reapectfully be patient with the dbog team nothing is final until daneos has said so.

• Personally I got a kick out of playing with friends than selling gear to people. Thinking back to TW server not many of my friends crafted gear. I didn't get into it. Was a game mechanism that I never touched. This kinda forces me too which can only be a good thing. Plus won't it make the good gear that's unbound ... worth more? I would guess it's going to drive the price up for that but I'm just a mere swordie looking for things to slice up!!

• i think the idea of the bind update was to prevent players from bugging there gear to +15 for and selling for real cash or transfering gear to another person. A few mmos do have this to prevent gear buggs from ruiening games.

I know this leaves the honest people at a disadvantage but we are trying things out to see whats the best for the game

Reapectfully be patient with the dbog team nothing is final until daneos has said so.

Good way to avoid the problem is not to create it. Are you a politcian cause you completely dance around the issue with this response

Read echosan suggestion for binded items i think its a better solution to your comments there brother.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!