This Needs to Be Said

• Simply the best update we ever had Fairness is coming next week buddies i can't wait

Do not have equipment +15?

Do I borrow equipment?

I think you did not pay attention to what I wrote, I'm full +15 my dear.

I do not borrow equipment with anyone.

What I want to show you is, DBOG is a private server, and it's obvious that the game has always been P2WIN only you do not fill it.

The players who can cashpoint are the ones who are really complaining here, because we are the "DONATORS" that keep the server alive.

Because if you depend on players who can not cashpoint the server would not last for a year.

Regarding the update of bind items, it is so clear that he put bind up in accessories I found an EXAGERO.

It's clear the Daneos appointments in with this update, make the server even more in P2WIN.

I am making it clear that the Latin Americans who are the majority on this server and who keeps the server alive are dissatisfied with this update and that the number of Latinos who have withdrawn from the server after knowing that this update is coming is quite high.

I find a lack of respect with the players, get imposing this update without even opening a vote. For this reason I say again that this update is 100% DICTATORSHIP.

Simply the best update we ever had Fairness is coming next week buddies i can't wait

• Trust me i know alot of people who have no huge issue with the update....no reconsidering needed

Trust in you?

Where are these people who do not speak up here?

This is not how things work here young.

Most here is against this update is clear as water, and you come telling me that you know several pessaos who are in favor of this update, the topic is already reaching almost 20 pages take the initial to the end and see how many people are the favor and how many are against.

We are seeing facts, we do not work on theories and words spoken by someone we do not know as you, saying "trust me" how much hypocrisy.

• Do not have equipment +15?

Do I borrow equipment?

I think you did not pay attention to what I wrote, I'm full +15 my dear.

I do not borrow equipment with anyone.

So p2w its because you won't be able to sell the gear you are wearing, my dear i think you have no idea how MMORPGS works they do all this bind shit and many other restrictions to avoid abuse in this game it will be still easy you will still be able to buy +15 from buggers with dogi balls and brown box and wear it but once you wear you won't be able to lend it to borrowers so that means resellers are dead there is no dictatorship in that you just want a retarded game and plus you never ask players about class balance or this item bind because they will always try to nerf the class they have troubles with and they will even say if you ask them if you should unbind ccbd set lol, the game is easy and pathetic.

Regarding the update of bind items, it is so clear that he put bind up in accessories I found an EXAGERO.

You don't need cash shop to get accessories, correct? this will give the chance to F2P players to do CC rank and sell the accessories they get from gamble with a good price and make money and if you have money you can buy them from AH, IF they stay unbind people won't even bother do cc ranks or even buy it from AH the whole server will just borrow from 2 or 3 guys, explain how is this bad?

I find a lack of respect with the players, get imposing this update without even opening a vote. For this reason I say again that this update is 100% DICTATORSHIP.

If you ask players they all want 100% drop rate and 100% success upgrade and they all want to nerf a specific class because they suck against it and buff their own class keep crying dictatorship you never played a real mmo buddy no wonder why you react like this go to another game and ask someone to sell you or borrow you the gear he is using he will laugh at you and call you a cave man because that shit doesn't exist in any game

update, the topic is already reaching almost 20 pages take the initial to the end and see how many people are the favor and how many are against.

Speak about yourself and this thread almost reaching 20 pages because there are also people who want this update and argue with people who doesn't want it. Don't try to make it look like the whole server is against its only you and few others (20 - 25 person)

• I'm angry

It is very clear who is nervous here, see the terms that you used to answer my young comment.

The truth is that you have no good arguments to present here in this topic.

It's no good to keep bringing examples of other games to compare with DBOG.

The logic of the game is totally different, do you think I am not a veteran in this game?

I played the korean server my dear, and neither in the korean server that was the pioneer there was not 100% linked items.

And to bring down your argument from other games, no MMO server is 100% linked items, open your young mind you're still thinking so small.

• Nobody cares if you played KR the fact that you want easy peasy gear makes me sick and how am i thinking small when i have a general idea about how MMORPGS works while you don't. you're living inside a small box you barely know anything about how things works i suggest you educate yourself a little bit and learn the true meaning of dictatorship by saying its dictatorship to make items bind once you equip (Not even bind once you loot LMAO) you also say every single other mmorpg has dictatorship system.

I can argue with you until you fall asleep because all what you say is bullshit and non sense go play dragon ball for playstation if you can't handle mmo's

Unbinding gear is the real dictatorship and ruins the game if bind gear was a thing since day 1 of POB the server would be much better and fair.

• Just FYI, I am a non-casher. I got 5 chars in total with 4 human chars. And I grinded my a$$ to make them 70. Even if papaya quests are fixed, 47-55 area is HELL for leveling. So let alone gearing, even leveling is a big task in this game. Especially for newbies who never played this game. I saw many new people who find it hard to level from 47-55 area, so there are way more important things to do in this game.

Also I started playing like more than a year ago and being a non-casher, I KNOW how hard it is to well gear even 1 char. With binding, playing multiple classes is way hard since I cant use my own equipment.

Flaws I noticed (maybe already mentioned, so sorry for repetition):

1. Can't see how it will prevent +15 selling. People who can buy +15 weapon can easily buy a seal coin and sell it.

2. If people can sell without equip, others can still buy it without farming anything. So, can't see how it will bring people to farm their own gear.

3. If people want to sell very high upgrade and expensive armor, they can invest in seal coin and sell it. The only affected users are the average players with average gears who will find hard to sell them because they need to farm dungeons just to be able to sell them. We still don't know about drop rate for them. And if seal coins are tradeable, they might end up an expensive item which might even exceed the value of gear being unbinded (in short, gonna affect mid level players).

4. It's logically bad to justify this update with scam prevention. It is already in game policy that users are responsible for sharing account/gears. If still scam happen due to that, its user's fault. If scam happen due to technical security issues of game, then it's dev's job to secure it.

5. Top endgame gear is ccbd/tmq/krakken/cell-X stuff. And its already binded. Top notch players will always farm it, so its binding is justified. Not every gear.

6. Maybe not important, but it also affect giveaways where people can help community by giving their old used gears. But no one gonna do it because of the hassle they need to do for it. The old equipment is literally gonna become garbage with no use.

Side note: IMO it's a BIG update and this update is not discussed thoroughly and was taken very fast. And even after so much opposing by so many community people (with facts), if staff still not reconsidering it, then they are clearly not taking community into mind while making updates. It's clear forced update.

• The truth is that you have no good arguments to present here in this topic.

Well....the fact remains that everyone who isnt against this update cant stand those that post the same complaints in 9 out of the 20 pages. We don't need any arguments also, the devs has game sense and decided to change it. Its going to happen whether you like it or not. No complaining needed.

You guys fail to realise that there are TONS of people not playing per open beta as they realise its a test (or other reasons) amd will start the game only when open beta releases.

Also.

The facts are in the number of Accounts registered to accountts in open beta ratio, as well as the multiple discord users/dbo TW users who have stated that they would be here, and just in case you didn't know, most of the dbo TW well geared people had gear that was binded and so wont cry about this update.

• Your problem none forced you to make 5 characters its like having 5 children and you can't feed them because you're broke

Stop with your BS, read the whole thing before highlighting a single section n commenting over it. Know one even knows you, ask anyone who the hell frod is, he probably has more experience in this game power leveling dozens of people, grinding for hours and getting to position he is. I support the upcoming update but not your constant senseless nagging.

• I read his whole post and still not a reason to prevent the update to happen, he mentioned giveaway hahahah like c'mon its been 1 year nobody gave a single piece of gear you are just making excuses.

If you can't handle gearing 2 characters or more just make 1 only, giving/borrowing gear to others spoil the whole game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!