WTF DANEOS DRAGON BALL GLOBAL TEAM? !!!!

• we probably would have had a Poll regarding this new update..

what a good idea ill create one on this thread

thumbs up if you don't want binds to be implemented as said in the proposed update

• good bye franca (in my language franca means mean bi*ch - not lying)

Imo the only thing that Daneos should do a bit different than he's doing atm is rebalancing whole game, not nerfing/buffing stuff cuz game needs full rebalance... Smth like counters for other classes but all should have something good in pvp and pve, some outplay stuff even if a class counters u, u need to use brain to win not *SPAM* *SPAM**SPAM**SPAM* the CC button to be first and automatically win xD Making double or triple times more hp when going into pvp mode would solve it but scramble prolly would be abused for pve xP so i still think that game need full rebalance, since i played open beta in korea i saw every balance this game had and this one is worst :) buffing/nerfing wont help rly. Why its worst balance? Many things to abuse... Attack speed/Shadow Knight/CC duration etc. and YES all those things i wrote here are BROKEN, it would be k if CC would be more effective vs PVE, some additional stat like *+50% duration time vs monsters* but fking 10-7 sec stun with that amount of damage u can do in 2 sec is like ridiculous XD! those CC should be used mostly to do a first hit not decide who will win the whole pvp... Or atleast to stop someone's skill cast, damages are also broken as fk, i would nerf base damage of literally all skills and ratio(especially for tanks.......) Imo the main problem are ratios, NTL didnt fking understand how ratios works... They did literally the same stats for items for TANKS and for DPS and whole game balance got rekt cuz tank has MAASSSIVE amount of HP and def + high ratios and base damages XD PLS

Sry for my eng if i did much shit here xD

• Maybe separate damage done in pvp compared to pve even more.

• I support this update. That's not because I have only two LV70 characters, but because it will definitely help resolve many issues, although it may not be the best solution.

There's not much fun to play in DBOG atm. If you need a good gear, you can buy it with dogi balls or boxes, at a relatively cheap price. If you want to run CCBD but have no good enough gears to clear high floors, you can just borrow the items from your close/reliable friends, etc. Not much effort is really needed in order for you to be strong (ofc, stat-wise).

Now, people will begin focus on their MAIN character, and it will lead us to more need of party plays, which is what MMORPG is supposed to be.

• I agree with a poll.

Opinions from the players and staff of the pros and cons of this new update should be laid out as well.

I see some people agree with the new update, but a lot do not.

Should meet at both ends so we can all come to a consensus.

To those who are flaming: Rioting is useless, members who share the same opinions should unify and file a complaint, not rant in a disorganized fashion.

Players should recognize they have more power than they think when together.

The players should make a poll yourselves, even if the staff do not.

After a long discussion about the recent update, it should bring us to a conclusion.

Remember, you're plausible when you take care of situations civilized.

The staff has the final word, but let's hope they will reasonably consider what the players have to say.

• Learn from sendoku.

Read his quote he knows whats up ,vote for leo to be cm!

Also boxes dont talk i suggest you do the same

First off, treat the moderators and the rest of the staff with some god damn respect. If you don't like the game, don't take it out on them. Just don't play it

hi can someone tell the super mode to stop removing threads when they cant handel the truth. talking about syrens thread. It was a discussion in the discussion section not sure why it tot deleted

Secondly, there's a reason that the topics are being removed. I believe that reason to be the lack of civility within them. These topics seem to be devolving into insults and flame wars because some players believe they are entitled to everything they currently have in-game. And I for one will sit back and laugh come open beta because then the server will have wiped all characters and they will have a whole new reason to complain. But that's a discussion for another time.

One thing I am personally getting sick of seeing is people making accounts on the forum just to whine and moan that an update is, to them, the absolute end of the world because they feel that the reasons for an update are something they wouldn't do, such as PvP. Problem with that is, a lot of players actually do PvP. And a lot of those PvP players find and develop builds that actually turn out to be broken. And since a lot of the events on this game are PvP-related, the staff has to go and fix these issues in order to make the game fair for everyone. Which is fine, I'm not complaining that I lost over 2000 LP from an update. And even if I did, what would it accomplish? Nothing. Because I understand that the game is still being, in a word, developed. And that means that EVERYTHING is subject to change. And Daneos and the staff are well aware that some, if not all of these changes, will not sit well with some players. But to me, it's bloody ridiculous when my guild leader has to come to me on an almost daily basis thinking it's the end of the world on DBO because players are raising literal hell and threatening to leave the game entirely because of an update.

If you're going to leave the game over an update, do it already so we don't have to see anymore complaints. I literally avoid the forum because a lot of it lately has been just a jumbled mess of broken english angry rants. Just...enough is enough. Now, I'm not a moderator or any sort of staff member, nor do I have any standing within the staff for anything. But I have been a moderator on two other games before, one of which is still running and that I still have standing in. So I can tell you for a fact that it's not that they can't face the truth, it's that they don't want to deal with the entitled attitudes of players screaming "Oh, you broke the game now, it needs to be fixed, so fix it or we're leaving."

Two words. Good riddance.

• SHEEN Also we will start on lower level caps so powerleveling won't be as needed as it would in 70 cap.

To make it simple, the game will be more fair you will be able to drop some items that doesn't even exist in cash shop and we will also work on a possibility to share gear with characters on the same account.

And #RealTalk A poll? Why? This is what DBO needed, mostly all geared players just cashed and cashed, and bought all the gear they needed, while actual farmers who didn't cash as much, and actually played PvE had it hard. Or players who borrow gear all day, and ironically, those are the ones who trash talk the most, that will end. Remember it's bind on equip, you guys act like you get a new set of gear every other day. There will be a new era for Open Beta, it's time to face the facts, the peace ends now.

• I can almost guarantee people would get bored of this game easily once OB comes out and leave if it wasn't for that binding update.

Quitters would quit like always because they wont have their own gear they always rely on others to afford them things and let them use it the real players will stay and achieve some people are going to be gearless and they will have 2 options scam their friends or quit the game.

• Quitters would quit like always because they wont have their own gear they always rely on others to afford them things and let them use it the real players will stay and achieve some people are going to be gearless and they will have 2 options scam their friends or quit the game.

I am not sure what you think about the difficulty of dragon ball online global but anyone who spends atleast an hour a day on the game can gear up very quick. Some people will be "gearless" = simply nope because people who crafted before can still craft and give these items to their Friends. The only difference will be the upgrade level which nobody will have that high in open beta

• I think the main problem is upgrade system,combined with bind system

Agree on all but I think upgrade system need be changed too,for not get downgrade but at max fail

• Agree on all but I think upgrade system need be changed too,for not get downgrade but at max fail

respectfully tonyeffe your post on this thread and others are very similar spam *cough* I'm rather shocked the dbog team hasn't done something about this.

stay on topic or ill report you for spaming this is about bind system.

your a smart guy who has knowledge of korea server, don't be a kur, be good :)

*peace

• Is not spam,is because with this update I think we need a better system even more now

• we will stop playing this shit game that is today!

We will.

my last words about this update

those mods team will regret this attitude. like the whole world will come to play this game. and with this updates? hell no.

also the players will leave one by one just wait a little more.

like i said before. we help them a lot, and they won't help us for once.

so don't try to get they attention. cuz they won't. me and the others. Leo MorningStar him self who is said the truth get banned so you want us to be silent? now and for every insane update you release? is this what you want dear MODS TEAM?!!!!!!!

thanks you for reading. and don't reply on my comment. this is a warning.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!