WTF DANEOS DRAGON BALL GLOBAL TEAM? !!!!

• do not lend your gear to another player if you scary for the bind, now the craft gear is questionable because in retail dbo never have this bind Mode, the solution "bind coin" drop for UD/TMQ/BID at least one per dungeon (maybe this drop in difficulty Hard) is good but should be carefully analyzed to not transform this into p2w.....

the game is already full of player what have +15 (the majority for the bug and for having bought this for real money), other have +15 buying white stone and really upgrading without bugs(buying cash and spend time) and this is ok.

now the Dbo Team need to work in the drop of UD/BiD so that the Drop(legendary) does not Bind when the player picked up, with this you can selling and make Zeni.

now the token store maybe can be like the Hk/Chinese retail dbo, Example: with 300/400 tokens you buy a u70

the nerf of skill is compressible, because all classes were never well balanced in DBO TW... this need a lot of work and time to make happy to all player, and the reality it's very difficult to make everyone happy.

it is easy to criticize only, but if criticism contributes possible solutions to be able to have a greater advance in the game

PD: my english is very bad but i dont care.

• I found your comment plausible.

I just wanted to talk about a part of him, about his opinion of putting to sell the stones u70 by tokens, this will not be possible, they never made this kind of implentation because the server is 100% PAY2WIN.

The only thing that Daneos and his team made a point of keeping from the original server was the prices of the cash store, high for a game that is in tests.

The prices of the cash shop they do not diminish, I will look later here in my files, a picture of how much was the cash at the beginning of the server and how much is the cash now.

• just for saying i get banned again for "spam" just because i say under other BIND AND +15 ISSUE THREAD that for prevent those problems upgrade shouldnt have downgrade...really we are at this low level?"spam" is say something that the big of server doesnt want to hear?guys i advise you,other server will opens and the party will end soon or leater...at the moemnt you can act like first lide since no rivality,but we will see in future...ban me again now,because i say my opinion....

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!