Launchers - Winners

• Hi , i make this thread to talk about the winners of the launcher event.
    My question to you Azis !Did you selected the ugliest Launchers ? or is that your taste ?

Here's an example.
    Really ? you call this a launcher ?
    u9Wq6NR.png
    It's just a copy paste of everything, especially the old TW login screen + no place to put the news + no website url http://s821.photobucket.com/us…m/media/dboerror.png.html

even the guy who made this launcher has put more effort than the first choosen launcher
    fl3kcpaz.jpg

the second one is nice but the third one is terrible compared to these launchers
    DBOG3_2.png
    2ff.png
    0jnBbat.png
    ibfh3q.png
    wRxIPiz.png
    etc ...

I think 99,5% of the community agree with me

• 200% Agree with asdeath, thats just the login screen from DBO old patch, with 2 simple bars and a login button, 0% effort, i dont think that launcher should have won,...... there where other launchers x10 better....

2li7sbl.png

IGN: Nanashi LVL: 70 Sword Master
    IGN: Madino LVL 70 Dark Warrior
    IGN: MadKarma LVL 25 Wonder Majin

• Well EsDeth, I really thought till now you learn few things.

If there was community vote, it would be dif.
    Still one or two people decide about this, well they have dif taste.

Just accept it.

• I was surprised when I saw that this launcher won. I mean... I had a LOT of work doing both of mine, and that one seems like it was done at paint.
    I bet I'm not the only one with that reaction, even those who didn't made any launcher...
    I really don't mind that I lost the event, but I'm disappointed with the winners. Anyway... ^^

• I was surprised when I saw that this launcher won. I mean... I had a LOT of work doing both of mine, and that one seems like it was done at paint.
    I bet I'm not the only one with that reaction, even those who didn't made any launcher...
    I really don't mind that I lost the event, but I'm disappointed with the winners. Anyway... ^^

Yours were great! Very impressive I think they were definitely deserving of winning. Like I said above it had the best DBO feel to it. Definitely could have been the legit launcher back in the day lol

• Congratulations to the winners, but the current launcher is much better.
    In my opinion, there were 2-4 good works. Many of these works have a lot of mistakes, for example: bad fonts; too many effects and they aren't aligned; over-sized images, so there is a lot of unnecessary space; etc. If you have a GFX experience, then you can see it.
    I don't really like the idea as launcher, but this one has a good quality - Sirius.

• All need to know that azis is *censored* and he approve it again, sometimes i think that he is just secret agent from DBOR and he is here to punish the DBOG, but he is just *censored*...
    So DBOR don't need to send any agents/trolls if they see someone like azis.
    I wanted create same thread but if i will do that i woul get flame from 95% users that i have problem because i don't win and i have butthurt, etc...
    At last event (thread deleted, but brassilian thread is still here - Evento DBOG Dia especial de GOKU. POSTEA AQUI!) here was alot of nice drawings (not by me for sure), Azis select most ugly shit, idk maybe because it was made by brassilian member.

But ya, this is one of these shitty works, which win in last event:
    2888a7c09b.jpg
    This drawing suck for sure, and i saw ppl who post really nice work, but thread is deleted so i can't post them.

I remember when i pm Azis and i told him that he is *censored* and i asked what he doing, he reply to me that he and forum staff have alot experince with community, etc... I wonder to know about which experince he talked because i still don't notice any from him.

The winners:
    ZqXFfKp.png
    Frame and corners bad made.
    Cutted Dragon Ball at corner. first you should make frame later add the crystal ball
    Social icons- all are different...
    Background is good, but i have seen this many times.

s24hsl.jpg
    Fonts not match with the kinto buttons...
    Forum link and copyright bad font, and too big
    too big social buttons.
    The logo is even cutted, and without quality.

I think my sister 13 years old would select better launchers.

• the DBO team have a really bad taste or they choose randomly the winners, if it was random, what is the point of the contest? what is the point in putting effort in making something?. it's disappointing, some really amazing works were wasted here.

• I'd say it should've been chosen by the community, which is best to do. We even have a poll, but it seems no one uses it anymore.
    Also, I could not believe the Old Login Screen "Launcher" won. It had no special shape. No effort into it.

I'm not going to be polite to the person that made it. Because he's getting something out of doing nothing. Yet others put a lot of effort into their's. It's like they won not because of their launchers but something else, lmao. ( I don't know, but I wouldn't have to worry about this if it was up to the community)

I honestly thought Launchers like the Kid Goku was going to win. Because I at least see sweat and effort when I see those launchers.
    Made by the community, Chosen by the community. Doesn't that sound good?

Lmao, I swear to god if I have to see that Log in Launcher every time I try to start up DBO. I'm going to think I logged in twice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!