Launchers - Winners

• I would like to first point out, The events are handled by Azis and the Admin alone. The whole DBOG Staff team doesn't decide the winners or create the events. We each have our own roles. So daneos and I have no part in the winner selection.

I believe this thread could do good for our community, Azis as an community manager should be conversing more with her community and understanding why they are upset.
    I wish you esdeath could be a bit more mature about how you he this threads. Though looking from your viewpoint I can see you guys are clearly angry from the selection Azis made. So I can understand to an extent why the post were made this way.

I'll forward the thread to Azis, since he is a busy person and have her reply.

Thanks for caring so much about our Community feedback are always welcome.

• Do the topic with vote option and select 5 bests launcher's. Let the community to choose.

Your idea = democracy, democracy is bad, here is more ppl who don't have GFX experience, than ppl who know something about it.
    So this will change nothing.
    This what azis do is dictatorship, this is very good system when someone with good experince lead it, if no this system suck like demarcation.

SaitoSenpai Nope, you're wrong, this is first right and good thing from esdeath...

• I agree the community should've been the ones to choose which launcher design is better

• The point of a vote is to determine which one the community likes the most. While it may not be good design work to you, it could be to everyone else. Naturally, the one with most votes would win and is preferable over the others. I believe the Launcher should be flashy, original, and not a copy&paste. That being said, I respect whatever decision the staff makes. When the game launches, what the Launcher looks like means nothing to me really.

Most of my time will be spent in-game, not looking at the launcher.

• ibfh3q.png

Personally I think that would be the best choice. Why ?! Because the launcher doesn't need to be something that complicated. The point of the launcher is to update, start the game and give us a bit of info. The one I picked has all that. The background can be easily changed when we have some major events. The font is nice and readable.
    Personally I think this one is better than the original launchers of the game.

• ibfh3q.png

Personally I think that would be the best choice. Why ?! Because the launcher doesn't need to be something that complicated. The point of the launcher is to update, start the game and give us a bit of info. The one I picked has all that. The background can be easily changed when we have some major events. The font is nice and readable.
    Personally I think this one is better than the original launchers of the game.

t5b2vzd9.jpg

The patcher is going to be used for the open alpha. For the closed beta event we will let you guys select one of the other 2 winners.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!