Download Not working! also whats with the support forum?

• I heard ppl complaining that Download doesn't work, so i checked it out.When i click free download in the website, download does not take place.
    or is it normal when game is still off?

Also, why can't i go read what is in Support forums?
    That sooo not fair!! i can't even report this in that forum, nor i can read things there
    If i have to pay to get in that forum.......LOL man, LOL

• The game is currently offline and will go into Open Alpha June 15th in the mean time please support the game by buying a founders pack from the homepage by clicking that tab and get founders pack for special in game stuff. :thumbsup:

• Also, why can't i go read what is in Support forums?
    That sooo not fair!! i can't even report this in that forum, nor i can read things there
    If i have to pay to get in that forum.......LOL man, LOL

I'm with you on that point! Shoutbox for Founders exclusive - ok, but Support forum without reading rights for non-Founders..? Na, thats a fail! Same threads over and over, because users can't read already existing onces..:thumbdown:

• There are 5 Mirrors, if 1 don't work use another. Mega.co.nz work for sure.
    Support forum is only for mods. If you buy a founder pack you can write there also.
    Post your questions in another topic, for example General or Server Discussion and everybody can help you.

• The game is currently offline and will go into Open Alpha June 15th in the mean time please support the game by buying a founders pack from the homepage by clicking that tab and get founders pack for special in game stuff. :thumbsup:

uuuuhm thats not even the answer to my question.

There are 5 Mirrors, if 1 don't work use another. Mega.co.nz work for sure.
    Support forum is only for mods. If you buy a founder pack you can write there also.
    Post your questions in another topic, for example General or Server Discussion and everybody can help you.

I see. whats the point of having support forum then? we all can just ask away in other forums, right?
    Is it a VIP zone? is that it?
    Still they have to open it some day, unless this game will be not free for all. then i have nothing to say.

• Admin wanted that people can only create thread but others cant read it. If youre founder or not is no difference.

EDIT: I made it public again

And that is a very good thing! Thank you very much for doing that! A Support forum that nobody can read is not a support forum.. And now others can help, if people have problems but none of you are online.. Very good! :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!